What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

It was a peaceful protest done by pro-democratic elements of American society. They have exposed the true face of the American regime and has suppressed pro-democratic movements countrywide.

The world should hold the American regime accountable for it's suppression of freedom and the UN security council should immediately consider warning the authoritarian elements of the US state on the threat of sanctions.
Look, you and I both know that what you just wrote is ridiculous.

The truth is that you just wanna see america burn.
It’s being reported the Capitol is now under complete control of the Federal government. It’s over
It was over a while ago. People have a hard on for nothing.

It’s being reported the Capitol is now under complete control of the Federal government. It’s over
LOL no. this is the first of many
The next time around American citizens will not be safe. This is just the preview of what's to come given the attitude of white Americans these days

This de-escalated quickly. Now I need to eat all that popcorn left.
Of course it did, it was a few thousand brain dead morons, who're now facing arrest for federal crimes.

When Hilary lost she stepped away even after having greater % of total votes
This Trump fella is a questionable in his approach

Looks like Trump is reading . Tactical book written by Nawaz Sharif

1- Deny the Loss
2- Deny the Loss
3- Question why he is not in power
4- Spread fake news
5- Spread rumors that he suffered fraud , Military was against him
6- Spread rumors that he suffered fraud , Secret service was against him
7 - He himself is innocent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8- Refusing to say he "Lost" because it is against his Pride, exact same drama as Nawaz Sharif
9- Showcasing with demonstration how "PEOPLE love him" power display even after loosing election
10- Putting others in line of harm in order to fulfill his own ego

This is the first time American politics resembles , Pakistan's Nawaz Sharif politics or PPP politics

Last edited:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-gather-White-House-Save-America-rally.html
Hundreds of supporters of President Trump stormed the barricades surrounding the US Capitol building and were met with police who sprayed pepper spray during Wednesday’s historic joint session of Congress which was convened to ratify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Video uploaded to social media shows Trump supporters waving pro-Trump banners and American flags as they walked toward the steps of the Capitol building.

Capitol Hill police were seen using pepper spray to keep the Trump supporters at bay as they approached the entrance to the building.

Videos posted to social media show supporters of the president tearing down metal barricades surrounding the building.

The dramatic images come during a dramatic day in Washington, DC, where Trump held a massive rally in front of tens of thousands of his supporters near the White House.

Police led a man away in handcuffs and Donald Trump Jr and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle gave a rousing speech declaring that the GOP was 'Donald Trump's party' as thousands of the president's supporters make one last-ditch effort to urge Congress not to ratify President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

President Trump addressed the crowd on Wednesday, insisting that he was real winner of the election and vowing 'never to concede.'

Authorities expected at least 30,000 people to gather on the Ellipse just south of the White House where backers of the president are demanding that Republicans in Congress refuse to certify Biden's victory.

The procedural vote in Congress on Wednesday, which will be presided over by Vice President Mike Pence, is largely ceremonial, but Trump has convinced his supporters that there is hope of undoing the election results.

'I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so,' the president told his supporters, even though Pence has no power under the Constitution to affect the outcome of the election.

37678474-9118653-Thousands_of_supporters_of_President_Trump_are_seen_above_near_t-a-1_1609950432587.jpg

37676098-9118653-People_bang_and_hit_windows_at_the_Washington_Monument_after_pol-a-5_1609950432825.jpg

37675914-9118653-image-a-42_1609944958039.jpg

37682556-9118653-image-a-13_1609954858367.jpg

37682560-9118653-image-a-19_1609954881834.jpg

37682570-9118653-image-a-27_1609954904986.jpg
I hear a Martial law.

First of many!!!!! Next time around I won't be surprised if some crazy cracker comes out with an AR15 and starts treating the capital like a firing range. That truly would be something...

Look, you and I both know that what you just wrote is ridiculous.

The truth is that you just wanna see america burn.

It was over a while ago. People have a hard on for nothing.

Absolutely, and that’s 90% of PDF.

US Capitol secured after rioters stormed the halls of Congress to block Biden's win

The US Capitol Police worked to secure the second floor of the Capitol first, and were seen just before 5 p.m. pushing demonstrators off the steps on the east side of the building. With about 30 minutes to go before Washington, DC's 6 p.m. ET curfew, Washington police amassed in a long line to push the mob back from the Capitol grounds.

who're now facing arrest for federal crimes.
White Americans can't get arrested for federal crimes. Federal crimes are only reserved for the underprivileged.
Absolutely, and that’s 90% of PDF.
Rather representative of the world - not just PDF. 8 billion more of us would want nothing more than to see white America collapse on itself.

Us and 6 billion more on this very planet who have been harmed by the ambitions of white Americans. We have every right to make such wishes.
Why is it that after I complained for almost a decade about white supremacist, and nazis on this forum, only to be told shit like "their country their rules", or even shit like "whites have a point", now everyone on this forum is suddenly against white supremacy? I feel like banging my head against the wall.

Anyway, at least be honest with your opinion, instead of pretending you care.

Back
Top Bottom