What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

I’ve heard about US decline for years upon years upon years. And yet it’s wealthier today than any point in history. It’s culture permeates the world every day. So much for decline. That’s more of your wish than reality.
Notice how they'll cherry pick the comments they think they can get you on, and ignore the points where they know you got them on.

They've been doing the same with me.

What culture? This is not culture that white americans can appropriate and attribute to themselves.

We live in a postmodern world, a globalist world. Not a world owned by white americans.

Hollywood, television, music, technology etc. The US literally dominates world culture.

You literally made two fundamentally opposing comments.

But sure, I'm the one who's wrong.
I wanted to remind you that you are not some white Canadian who can go around telling me what to believe in.

Open your eyes for once and see these crackers for what they are. They have shown their true nature today.
Hollywood, television, music, technology etc. The US literally dominates world culture.
Only dumb whites and jews take pride in manipulating people, robbing people and taking advantage of others.

Notice how they'll cherry pick the comments they think they can get you on, and ignore the points where they know you got them on.

They've been doing the same with me.

Even the most anti American rubes know US dominates world culture and has for decades.

Imagine if BLM supporters had tried to do the same. Something tells me the reaction from the authorities would not have been the same!

I’ve heard about US decline for years upon years upon years. And yet it’s wealthier today than any point in history. It’s culture permeates the world every day. So much for decline. That’s more of your wish than reality.

Do you know who this guy is? He also though the same about his country. It did not end well for him.

Louis_Philippe_I.jpg

It is over. The people, no matter their political affiliations, have given the pols a scare of their lives.

Remember Maxine Waters (D) who said: “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

The Democrats gave the Republicans permission to do what the people did in DC today and the people took it to the nth level. The pols learned today that not even their desks are sacred as that one guy who sat in Pelosi's chair demonstrated. It took a couple hundred yrs for Americans to get this pissed off but no need to imagine what could have happened if Americans really feel their political institutions are irredeemable.
The hubris of white Americans - there is no limit is there?
None. And that is what make US different than you.

None. And that is what make US different than you.

This is why the US will collapse. This is how it all ends.

There was a time when someone said that even the Almighty cannot sink the Titianic.

Our generation will witness the fall of White America. Maybe not yours but we will be a witness to it.

Back
Top Bottom