What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Well... so much for a 'democracy' .. which is an oxymoron duopoly. It is corrupt and finally its stupidity showed.

Neonazi as a president - you igve a monkey oaf set of matches; he will burn his own house.........

Good ... they got a taste of their own medicine.

ErKBjFTXUAAVLxk.jpg

ErKBjFPXUAcWz9q.jpg

Somebody needs to cancel these jokers H1Bs

'You Lying Israeli': Pro-Trump Agitator Interrupts Israeli Reporter's Capitol Broadcast

'You are cattle today,' says man who shoved into frame during Channel 13 News' segment from Washington as Trump supporters stormed U.S. Capitol

A live broadcast from the U.S. Capitol chaos on Wednesday by Israel’s Channel 13 chief Washington correspondent, Gil Tamary, was interrupted by an agitator who used anti-Semitic slurs.

The protestor, dressed in all black and holding a GoPro, stepped in front of Tamary’s camera mid-broadcast.

Oookkk can we take the india pakistan fight somewhere else?

Because we busy fighting white supremacy here dawg.

Last edited:
Trump supporter:

Average Asian woman:

“Omggggh he’s so cute. I so wanna marry him and have cute half white babies”

———

Just ****ing around because I always see Asian women with guys like this.

Trump supporter:

Average Asian woman:

“Omggggh he’s so cute. I so wanna marry him and have cute half white babies”

———

Just ****ing around because I always see Asian women with guys like this.

Some are saying he is the son of a Supreme Court Judge in Brooklyn

btw; compare how trump talk about these “protestors” and BLM

Republicans should consider the damage that had been done to the US reputation

Also how many Indian Americans support Trump & Modi because both are fascists and hate muslims

Last edited:
as far as I recall ,USA candidate tend to complain about the voting system and promise fixing it . but after entering the white house the forget that particular promise.
Because election laws are domains of the states.

honestly when you guys want to use direct voting system
Here is why not...

e7B7ron.jpg

As we can see, the concentration of wealth, which includes assets and incomes, are concentrated in the coasts. Assets are generally less mobile than incomes. That concentration also matches with population count.

When you look at the geographical diversity of the US, you have to ask yourself what does coastal states know of inland farming or mining or riverine states? Very little. So based on this diversity alone, we can see there is a need to somehow make it more fair for the citizenry when it comes to government representation. The Founding Fathers decided on the Electoral College which makes the states politically equals. Am not going to into the details of the EC here. There are plenty of arguments on the pros and cons of this mechanism. Suffice to say that that despite its 'clunkiness' it was actually a brilliant idea to compromise competing and even conflicting political needs. With direct democracy, the US would be under political thralldom to six major population centers.

Yes.
Maybe the Chinese should offer a free 'TrumpTok' app; you guys are really good at making software!

On a more serious note: This will NOT be over. Read American history leading to the 1860 elections. As @tower9 says in one of his posts above, there is a growing divide between the Whites and non-Whites. Those who are going to cede power are not going to give up easily--and apparently there must be tens of millions of them given Trump got 75 MILLION votes.

In that vein, as ugly as yesterday was, it is quite possible this was Trump's last master-stroke, even if unintended, was to hammer in the message that his elections was indeed 'stolen' and use that to make a strong come back. Only if he were even 10 years younger.

And, no, I am no Trump fan, though I have indeed developed a grudging, belated admiration for his defiance and stamina. But I am not longer an automatic Democratic supporter either as of last 3-4 months--a break from almost 3 decades of blind Democratic support. As my avatar in this forum shows Nietzsche: I can think for myself!

As to those comparing this with Hong Kong. I don't see any distinction. In both cases a sizable number of people feel they are being disenfranchised and are protesting. The United States has NO moral or ethical basis to feel superior to China, especially after generations of supporting THE most brutal and repressive societies like that of Saudi Arabia! Enough of the hypocrisy!

Lessons to be learned from US regime's strategy to suppress tense protests:

1. Overwhelming militarized police power

2. Propagation of a single narrative by the entire media - including what is painted as opposition such as Fox

3. Collective media lynching and terrorizing by giving the protestors sweeping titles.

4. Agitation and fake morality by refering to past and esteemed figures

5. Powerful witch hunt, including calling every citizen to watch, catch, and report fugitives.

6. Excessive use of force: Killing 4-5 people in a matter of few hours is more effective than killing 15 in two weeks.

7. Social media censoring.

In the US only protests that will not change anything are allowed. This is the extent of free-speech and freedom of assembly.

OWS protests did not die because people's demands were met. It died because of regime violence and fear.

Once protests show tendency to demand actual change, regime will violently suppress it in a quick action. Then, propaganda machines will complete post-suppression discourse domination and lynching.

Back
Top Bottom