What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Some are saying he is the son of a Supreme Court Judge in Brooklyn

btw; compare how trump talk about these “protestors” and BLM

Republicans should consider the damage that had been done to the US reputation

Also how many Indian Americans support Trump & Modi because both are fascists and hate muslims

Indian guy is bullshitting. Indian Americans are overwhelmingly Democratic leaning. One of the highest among Asian Americans. Among Asian Americans some South East Asian groups like Vietnamese are unusually republican leaning.

The election was stolen from Trump. The evidence of fraud is obvious but no platform is allowed to share it, and no investigation or judicial inquiry is permitted. Every court has denied “standing” to prevent such an inquiry.

This breach of the capital happened when dissenting Senators were about to share their findings.

Trump will continue to call the election a fraud and he will have tens of millions of true believers including me. That’s why the establishment is trying to deny him a chance to speak his mind on any platform, but it’s not possible for them to silence him completely for long.

Indian guy is bullshitting. Indian Americans are overwhelmingly Democratic leaning. One of the highest among Asian Americans. Among Asian Americans some South East Asian groups like Vietnamese are unusually republican leaning.

He is probably exaggerating the percentage of 33%, hopefully, but there are still a considerable percentage of Indian Americans that have supported Trump for the reason he points out. It is definitely something that should be looked into by social scientists.

No Russian collusion it was the Indian collusion all this time pulling the strings behind the scenes. India you little devil didn't know you had what it takes to be a super power but you pulled it off. The biggest shock of 2021 already took place.

The election was stolen from Trump. The evidence of fraud is obvious

Oh paleaaase! Obvious!??! Not only is it NOT obvious, it's the biggest pile of crap that there was any fraud in the elections.

This breach of the capital happened when dissenting Senators were about to share their findings.

Oh wait, so these were not Trump supporters? They were actually Antifa dressed as Trump supporters who timed the breach just right so that the senators couldn't show their findings!?!? Are you for real!? LMFAO! Sorry, but thank you for the laugh this is just getting wackadookidoolycraaaaazy!

FAz3.gif

Do people like you say this out of genuine understanding of the technical issues involved? Or do you say this just for mental masturbation?
Does this apply to all those americans who were saying the same about other Pakistan's nukes? Was there an understanding of any technical issues involved or was it just a mental masturbation?

Does this apply to all those americans who were saying the same about other Pakistan's nukes? Was there an understanding of any technical issues involved or was it just a mental masturbation?

I wasn’t one of those people, but I do admit to mental masturbation over high-end audio equipment.

I used to be around nukes. What do you think?

I used to be around nukes. What do you think?
Doesn't matter what i think, what matters is what your country spewed about other countries From your government, media, to every other TOM Dick and Harry who threw wild theories and accusations about Pakistan's nuclear program and tried to build a narrative for a good decade about how unsafe they were and how they can fall into the wrong hands but now feel offended when the same is been asked about your own country.
On a serious note I dont believe yours or for that matter any countries nuclear weapons and the security apparatus protecting them are a joke for anyone to just go and mess with them but it is you (Your country) who needs to understand that. We already do.
So maybe before telling others to distinguish between technical knowledge or mental masturbation, maybe you should ask your country to practice what it preaches, before throwing the same mental masturbation about others.

Back
Top Bottom