What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Do people like you say this out of genuine understanding of the technical issues involved? Or do you say this just for mental masturbation?
Don't tell me the Hollywood "keycodes" on warheads, and launchpads are real.

Last edited:
U.S.A....U.S.A....U.S.A!!!!
ErG0TNtWMAARwt5

The only way this would`ve been even funnier,and more accurate,was if the us flags were upside down ie a signal of distress or great danger.

In that vein, as ugly as yesterday was, it is quite possible this was Trump's last master-stroke, even if unintended, was to hammer in the message that his elections was indeed 'stolen' and use that to make a strong come back. Only if he were even 10 years younger.
I do believe Trump's reelection was 'stolen' as how my post 122 page 9 explained how. In reducing the criteria for a 200+ yrs old voting system, the Democrats laid the foundation for legal frauds WHENEVER NEEDED. What the Democrats did was foresighted -- beyond Trump.

Racism and voter suppression. Two social and political live wires in America and the Democrats masterfully manipulated them into scaring the Republicans into a corner.

With racism, I see you as naturally inferior. With voter suppression, I see you as politically inferior. Charge anyone with either or both at the appropriate time and odds are I will get what I want. With the US historical problems with both, the Democrats have the claimed moral advantage beyond this Trump era.

The inevitable result is that the Democrats have succeeded into cowering the Republicans into agreeing with them that voter suppression is widespread and race based. If you can go grocery shopping, you can vote in-person. If you have to provide physical evidence that you are over X age to buy alcohol/tobacco products, you can vote in-person. These are reasonable demands in order to be politically active.

I do believe Trump's reelection was 'stolen' as how my post 122 page 9 explained how. In reducing the criteria for a 200+ yrs old voting system, the Democrats laid the foundation for legal frauds WHENEVER NEEDED. What the Democrats did was foresighted -- beyond Trump.

Racism and voter suppression. Two social and political live wires in America and the Democrats masterfully manipulated them into scaring the Republicans into a corner.

With racism, I see you as naturally inferior. With voter suppression, I see you as politically inferior. Charge anyone with either or both at the appropriate time and odds are I will get what I want. With the US historical problems with both, the Democrats have the claimed moral advantage beyond this Trump era.

The inevitable result is that the Democrats have succeeded into cowering the Republicans into agreeing with them that voter suppression is widespread and race based. If you can go grocery shopping, you can vote in-person. If you have to provide physical evidence that you are over X age to buy alcohol/tobacco products, you can vote in-person. These are reasonable demands in order to be politically active.
as far as I recall ,USA candidate tend to complain about the voting system and promise fixing it . but after entering the white house the forget that particular promise.
honestly when you guys want to use direct voting system

Yes.
Maybe the Chinese should offer a free 'TrumpTok' app; you guys are really good at making software!

On a more serious note: This will NOT be over. Read American history leading to the 1860 elections. As @tower9 says in one of his posts above, there is a growing divide between the Whites and non-Whites. Those who are going to cede power are not going to give up easily--and apparently there must be tens of millions of them given Trump got 75 MILLION votes.

In that vein, as ugly as yesterday was, it is quite possible this was Trump's last master-stroke, even if unintended, was to hammer in the message that his elections was indeed 'stolen' and use that to make a strong come back. Only if he were even 10 years younger.

And, no, I am no Trump fan, though I have indeed developed a grudging, belated admiration for his defiance and stamina. But I am not longer an automatic Democratic supporter either as of last 3-4 months--a break from almost 3 decades of blind Democratic support. As my avatar in this forum shows Nietzsche: I can think for myself!

As to those comparing this with Hong Kong. I don't see any distinction. In both cases a sizable number of people feel they are being disenfranchised and are protesting. The United States has NO moral or ethical basis to feel superior to China, especially after generations of supporting THE most brutal and repressive societies like that of Saudi Arabia! Enough of the hypocrisy!

Trump and Trumpism is here to stay. The genie is out of the bottle, it's not going back in. In the Republican wing, the establishment politicians who are against Trump have lost legitimacy. Future Republicans who can appear pro-Trump and appeal to his populist base, will be the ones who gain power. It's also quite possible that Trump may be the first to create a viable third party, although this will translate to a de facto one party state ruled by the Democrats as the Republicans will be completely divided and shattered.

And yes, unfortunately, the US is dividing along both racial lines and urban/rural lines. Wish that wasn't the case as I grew up with and have close friends from all demographics and political affiliations, but sometimes you don't get to choose sides in life. Sometimes the sides choose you.

And the Democrats also vote dumped. There is more than enough evidence to support this, from personal testimonies to video footage. Of course, these are roundly discredited by the mainstream media because the media is a tool of the establishment.

American political culture is becoming extremely toxic. On the Democratic side, they are stoking racial grievances and resentment among minorities and pushing anti-White and anti-traditionalist attitudes. They have also become the party of the urban elites, peering from their ivory tower and sneering at the White working class. The Republicans under Trump have swung towards White nationalism, quite predictably. This will become even more pronounced as Whites get closer and closer to losing their majority, all the while urban regions become even more racially and culturally estranged from the countryside.

It is of no value for me to argue with the unpaid employees of the CIA here on PDF, It's beneath me.
Lmao, are you talking about me? That's hilarious.
TRump lost, FAIR AND SQUARE....jokes on you for supporting that terrorist president, he's going to jail any moment from now but i hope he doesnt die soon from his treason.
Uh, when did I ever support him? In fact, I've firmly spoken against him, including in this very thread.

Where in the world did you get this idea from? It certainly couldn't have been from my comment, which shows that trump supporters were the ones committing voter fraud.

On a side note, people who're genuinely defending the protesters, these protesters are literally neonazis. You're defending people who would literally murder you without a second thought, if they got a chance to.

On a side note, people who're genuinely defending the protesters, these protesters are literally neonazis. You're defending people who would literally murder you without a second thought, if they got a chance to.

Wouldn't it be great to see american neonazis go toe-to-toe against blm all across america...... 😎

She was a war veteran. She was killed by the same people that she had killed innocents for. She had wholeheartedly served the same regime that eventually shot herself in the throat.

Sad story but very telling, Indeed.
Reformists agitating for change as should be their right.

America loves reformists, right? As long as they're reforming some country over yonder.

Back
Top Bottom