What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

waah noobiji, waah !

With Biden, the Clintonian neocons and the bush'ite neocons are back in power in the US.

The "America first" doctrine is gone, and expect them to be way more hawkish, just minus the bluster and bombast of Trump

Trump was a man of peace and of strategic disengagement, troop withdrawals, not starting wars, peace with Russia etc... with Biden, we go back to the Bush/Obama foreign policy.
Wow. We agree.

I'm very wary of boring Biden.

Trump comes from a good christian culture but made some horrible allies
1610039645584.png

cold bloodedly kill a unarmed civilians. what democracy...

It's actually her fault for trying to break into an official restricted area she is not meant to be at. The security guard was just doing his job. She got what was coming to her.
Trump comes from a good christian culture but made some horrible allies
View attachment 704520

More south indian dravidians who think that they are white european american aryans........... :disagree:

More south indian dravidians who think that they are white european american aryans........... :disagree:
They are mostly north Indians and south indian brahmins. But yes they do think thye are slighlty tanned whites. Their entire life purpose is to get rid of the tan which doesnt seem to go away :lol::lol:

They are mostly north Indians and south indian brahmins. But yes they do think thye are slighlty tanned whites. Their entire life purpose is to get rid of the tan which doesnt seem to go away :lol::lol:

They are just as tanned as any other indian.......... :lol:...............it's like saying Obama was white because he is not as dark as other blacks..........:rofl:

A lot of words but ultimately said nothing.
I actually respect your opinion to a degree as I'm aware you're one of the most knowledgeable members here.

Now I have a simple couple of questions if you would care to indulge my curiosity.

A horde of insurrectionists has attempted to storm a democratic parliament and overturn a democratic outcome by force. This group was violent and many of them armed to the teeth. People have died. Bombs have been found.

Are these people simply terrorists?

If not, are they actually honest, well meaning patriotic citizens who are exercising their right to protest and express themselves in defence of their nation? Honestly, I'm curious as to how Americans interpret these events.

Imagine if one of us browns tried to storm the capital

Trump should have understood the importance of Tiktok as a free speech platform.

Yes.
Maybe the Chinese should offer a free 'TrumpTok' app; you guys are really good at making software!

On a more serious note: This will NOT be over. Read American history leading to the 1860 elections. As @tower9 says in one of his posts above, there is a growing divide between the Whites and non-Whites. Those who are going to cede power are not going to give up easily--and apparently there must be tens of millions of them given Trump got 75 MILLION votes.

In that vein, as ugly as yesterday was, it is quite possible this was Trump's last master-stroke, even if unintended, was to hammer in the message that his elections was indeed 'stolen' and use that to make a strong come back. Only if he were even 10 years younger.

And, no, I am no Trump fan, though I have indeed developed a grudging, belated admiration for his defiance and stamina. But I am not longer an automatic Democratic supporter either as of last 3-4 months--a break from almost 3 decades of blind Democratic support. As my avatar in this forum shows Nietzsche: I can think for myself!

As to those comparing this with Hong Kong. I don't see any distinction. In both cases a sizable number of people feel they are being disenfranchised and are protesting. The United States has NO moral or ethical basis to feel superior to China, especially after generations of supporting THE most brutal and repressive societies like that of Saudi Arabia! Enough of the hypocrisy!

can the world just invade the US to prevent any nuclear mishap from their maniac of a president?
Do people like you say this out of genuine understanding of the technical issues involved? Or do you say this just for mental masturbation?

Back
Top Bottom