What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

can the world just invade the US to prevent any nuclear mishap from their maniac of a president?
India.png
Indian were also among those rioters in American soil

He may be dead soon.

NO! :D

That cannot be!.

Dotard got so many loyal followers ready to lay down their lives for him to continue his reign and to twit to the world.:enjoy:

Tibetans and Falun Gong will pray for their gods to send ineffable blessings to Dotard
Indians from India will supply cowdung and cow urine and set up Vedic ritual to protect Dotard

The destiny of Dotard must be protected.

To be hogtied and dragged out kicking and screaming and twittering with 1000 cameras rolling.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Dotard not allowed to die soon. :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

These aren't Terrorist... They just confused lovely dovey White Men needing a hug!... If they were brown... "Terrorist!!!"

Are the American Nukes safe???... We need to bring "Democracy" to the American people. American Spring.

We must drone bomb america to eliminate the BLM Terrorist.

Twitter is deleting Trump's tweets to save America... But promoting Pakistani PDM/BLA Indian proxies Terrorism Tweets in Pakistan... To destroy Pakistan.

What goes around, comes around.

Rome is burning. Dollar collapse will ensure the fire that has been lit will spread.

US Congress certified Biden’s victory overnight and Trump released a statement saying there will be a peaceful transition of power.

So much for the coup and civil war PDF promised me. :lol:

During the rally, a Trump supporting US congresswoman praised Hitler. This is muck Trump’s incitement has dragged up. The Republican Party needs to look itself in the mirror.

MAGA :dance3: :dance3::dance3:

FAz3.gif

US Congress certified Biden’s victory overnight and Trump released a statement saying there will be a peaceful transition of power.

Dotard is known to be an incorrigible liar.

So Dotard now totally changed and telling the truth?

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

All he achieved was to delay the inevitable vote by a few hours, and everlasting shame for himself. The US system is stronger than the world's most powerful man, undoubtedly.

All he achieved was to delay the inevitable vote by a few hours, and everlasting shame for himself. The US system is stronger than the world's most powerful man, undoubtedly.

Funny is he probably feels good about this and thinks because this happened, means that people will see how much backing and support he has, without even realizing the negative consequences that this will bring on him. Most of the senators who were going to vote against his electoral loss have backed out. Most of the ultra right are finding the weirdest excuses to make for the travesty that was yesterday and they can't come up with anything. Everyone around him is leaving him and it must be getting to be a very lonely and cold world. Talk of the 25th amendment is all over the place and there is only 13 days left but people are worried if they can get through these two weeks without any more of this kind of disturbance. So he really did himself a disservice for sure, only he probably loves it and is soaking it up. It now gives him the ability to move on knowing he can use this event to throw in any one's face and say look at all those people, that means I got cheated out of the presidency lol.

Funny is he probably feels good about this and thinks because this happened, means that people will see how much backing and support he has, without even realizing the negative consequences that this will bring on him. Most of the senators who were going to vote against his electoral loss have backed out. Most of the ultra right are finding the weirdest excuses to make for the travesty that was yesterday and they can't come up with anything. Everyone around him is leaving him and it must be getting to be a very lonely and cold world. Talk of the 25th amendment is all over the place and there is only 13 days left but people are worried if they can get through these two weeks without any more of this kind of disturbance. So he really did himself a disservice for sure, only he probably loves it and is soaking it up. It now gives him the ability to move on knowing he can use this event to throw in any one's face and say look at all those people, that means I got cheated out of the presidency lol.

Both Trump and his apparent sympathizers in Congress were playing for political advantages in Georgia and elsewhere to rake in donations and looking ahead to the midterms in 2022 and the next elections in 2024. You are correct that Trump may have lost more than he gained by this stunt, but he has surprised us all before by actually being elected. Let's get through the next two weeks first and then see how Biden starts off his term. He has to get the pandemic under control and restart the economy first and then look for political advantage those might bring. (It is never a dull day in the this great land of promise and opportunity! :D )

Now its the time for a combined Chinese Russian and Iranian peace keeping force to be flown to DC for global peace

After seeing what had happened, my heart weighs heavy for our white brothers and sisters to see an entire race go down to this level. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom