What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Oh the lovely US.. same nation that actively sought to undermine the regimes of other nations facing its own crisis now.
Looks like a banana republic now.
Doesn't matter what i think, what matters is what your country spewed about other countries From your government, media, to every other TOM Dick and Harry who threw wild theories and accusations about Pakistan's nuclear program and tried to build a narrative for a good decade about how unsafe they were and how they can fall into the wrong hands but now feel offended when the same is been asked about your own country.
On a serious note I dont believe yours or for that matter any countries nuclear weapons and the security apparatus protecting them are a joke for anyone to just go and mess with them but it is you (Your country) who needs to understand that. We already do.
So maybe before telling others to distinguish between technical knowledge or mental masturbation, maybe you should ask your country to practice what it preaches, before throwing the same mental masturbation about others.
WTH never thought of this before, imagine crazy Trump supporters getting hold of nukes and exploding them on democrat areas. Can't put it past the crazy fu(ks.

Wall Street Journal editorial board calls on Donald Trump to RESIGN https://nyti.ms/3bkiTKw Dotard must not resign like a wimp. He can order a fleet of B-52 to carpet bomb Washington into submission and get himself a 2nd and 3rd term. And make himself perpetual President and Commander in Chief of Murica 🕺🕺🕺🥁🥁🥁🏔🐲

Last edited:
...but now feel offended when the same is been asked about your own country.
Am not offended. Am AMUSED. We do not have the kind of revolutions that some other countries have. We do not have the military that is so prominent in domestic politics the way other countries have. That is just two but there are other factors that made US nuclear arsenals pretty much safe.

He is probably exaggerating the percentage of 33%, hopefully, but there are still a considerable percentage of Indian Americans that have supported Trump for the reason he points out. It is definitely something that should be looked into by social scientists.
For what? It's not uncommon to see many minorities suffering from stockholm syndrome and voting racist conservatives.

Ok so in the end 4 people died, 1 from gunshot wounds and the rest from "health complications" Shows that these tough warriors are not even fit enough to fight. So forget about revolutions.

For what? It's not uncommon to see many minorities suffering from stockholm syndrome and voting racist conservatives.

It’s not the racism, it’s the support for Fascism that needs to be studied.

It’s not the racism, it’s the support for Fascism that needs to be studied.
Like I said in that case there are better groups to study. It probably has to do with socioeconomic status and network they associate themselves with. Higher earning more educated groups are more likely to vote democrats.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-17-at-6.52.56-PM.png

When it comes to Vietnamese, it's even more confusing because they prefer a bigger government while voting for republicans.

Civic_Life_public_opinion_id104-1.png

https://aapidata.com/

When it comes to Vietnamese, it's even more confusing because they prefer a bigger government while voting for republicans.
It was a democrat disguised as republican who wrapped up the Vietnam war. I look at Trump, and can not not to see him as a Nixon reincarnation, a man treasonous to his own party.

It was a democrat who wrapped up the Vietnam war.
How long has it been? Why still keep a grudge on that? :woot:

But aren't Vietnamese Americans anti-VCP? I thought they would hate republicans for ending the war.

How long has it been? Why still keep a grudge on that? :woot:

But aren't Vietnamese Americans anti-VCP? I thought they would hate republicans for ending the war.
Same trick. Nikeson was brandishing "I will crush those vietcong pipis!," while siding with defeatist democrats even more than McGovern, and signing the Paris accords the next day after the Linebacker.

And all at the same time while pretending to be McGovern polar opposite. Thus, Nikeson was an even more radical democrat than his dem opponent.

Trump samly shouted that he will fry those commies, and then...

Last edited:
where is freedom of speech?
US blames others when locals of other countries speak ill about sects/cast and give false/fake accusations...?

Back
Top Bottom