What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

Anyways had fun while i lasted bye bye pdf will miss it
No hard feelings ... I am the strongest proponent of peace between subcontinent

Last edited:
How can he dump handsome imran khan so fast :( ... I bet if imran khan becomes his chauffeur he would cancel the trip
but isn't moohdhi or rather whole of india Trump's chauffeur? Anyway if you had spent more time doing pooja then who knows Trump might not have met Khan at all. But he did!

Its nice that even you admit that our PM is Handsome. Don't worry about our 3secs.

This is clearly fake news by those stupid Indians. You have every right to feel aggrieved. It was 5 whole minutes where IK solved Kashmir the Middle East FATF and welcomed the all new F16 squadrons that Trump secretly promised IK because he was overcome with IK's handsomeness. He asked IK to keep it a secret so as not to make those Indians jealous.

What's stopping India from taking AJK then.

The inevitable grand sweep of history as measured by GENUINE nations, in millennial time scales, makes this an absolute certainty. Pakistan is just a tiny postscript. Forgotten but not lamented.

The US coming to tell India to face China, nothing new here.
The powerful Modi will dictate terms to Trump and make a deal to destroy Pakistan, just like he did in Feb...

China stronk ... Iron brother's xi jinping also visited india 2 months ago while ignoring you ... Your views?
LOL, Li Xi Ping had already held a meeting with PM IK and discussed what he's gonna tell india to further China's policy of surrounding india and dominating the region wih OBOR.

your views? oh wait, NO BODY GIVES A DAMN! :lol:

Have you been paying attention to US politics? The impeachment trial was a total sham. And now Pelosi got outplayed badly by McConnel. It is already given that Trump will get cleared in the Senate.
I don't think you realize how the u.s. constitution works. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE GETS CONVICTED OR NOT IN THE SENATE! he will FOREVER carry the label on his forehead that he has been impeached REGARDLESS of conviction or not.

I don't think you realize how the u.s. constitution works. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE GETS CONVICTED OR NOT IN THE SENATE! he will FOREVER carry the label on his forehead that he has been impeached REGARDLESS of conviction or not.

Sadly the bastard will not be impeached by this debased craven senate. Hanging is too good for Trump.
Overwhelming majority of Indians are Democrats in the US. Though the vocal right Indians give a different impression. The reality is as I said , most Indians support the Democrats.

Sadly the bastard will not be impeached by this debased craven senate. Hanging is too good for Trump.
he has ALREADY been impeached. in the american constitution, being impeached (through congress which is done) and then getting convicted (through the senate trial) are two different things. the president is held to a higher standard and does NOT enjoy the luxury of "innocent until proven guilty"...he has been impeached already. even if the senate clears him, he will STILL stand as being impeached which is a humiliating mark for him, his family, his descendants and any country in the world where he visits.

he has ALREADY been impeached. in the american constitution, being impeached (through congress which is done) and then getting convicted (through the senate trial) are two different things. the president is held to a higher standard and does NOT enjoy the luxury of "innocent until proven guilty"...he has been impeached already. even if the senate clears him, he will STILL stand as being impeached which is a humiliating mark for him, his family, his descendants and any country in the world where he visits.

Exactly, and for a narcissist like him, that very label will be eating at him considerably.

yes but he will still be driving US policy and more than likely be elected again in 2020. Its enough to drive me to drink.

Back
Top Bottom