What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

1.3 billion Indians and their biggest achievement is taking 30000 soldiers pow 2000 km from home with outnumbering them by a ratio of 1 to 5 some 70 years ago.
Its not our fault we are larger ... Its your fault you dont fight guys your size

we may yet see another example of Pitta ji lecturing his son on homework.

gvx1r.jpg
Ayub khans book friends not master
Lololol

Hm ne to poore Billion Ganguz pe rule kia 800 years! and will do it again soon. be ready! This time we wont be as kind! hahahahahaha
Zara turkish ya parsi me eak aadh shabd keh do to mai maan lunga tumne rule kiya

Meanwhile imran khan in UN
India aggressor ... India nazi, rsss ... We scared ...
International community help ... Ummahh help ..china help ....

Good to see you're still getting flashbacks from that warning, "if war is imposed... my belief is la ilaha illallah, we will fight, and it will have repercussions reaching far beyond than just the borders!" :-)

You can have the last say, I don't have anymore time to waste.

Zara turkish ya parsi me eak aadh shabd keh do to mai maan lunga tumne rule kiya
Because you dont fight Turks and Iranians, right. You fight us which makes us believe we ruled over you! Makes sense, or?

Good to see you're still getting flashbacks from that warning, "if war is imposed... my belief is la ilaha illallah, we will fight, and it will have repercussions reaching far beyond than just the borders!" :-)

You can have the last say, I don't have anymore time to waste.
Hathiyar chale k liye gooda chiye hota hai jo imran niazi me nahi hai ...

Hathiyar chale k liye gooda chiye hota hai jo imran niazi me nahi hai ...
All the gooda is in Go-mutra from Patanjali...

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-21_22-44-12.png
    upload_2020-1-21_22-44-12.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom