What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

I say it again:
U.S didn't scrap the deal, Scrapping the deal has a formal process which also voids Iran's commitments under JCPOA.

U.S just violated the deal (once again) by repossessing all sanctions,
it means:
Iran's commitments will remain (what traitors in Iran are after).

June 2015 Iran gets tens of billions of dollars from a deal.
October 2015 Iran starts massive military campaign in Syria.
2018 - most of the Iranians don't notice any improvement in economic situation despite the removal of sanctions.

All the money were spent on killing Syrians, Yemenis, etc.

First you talk as if the US ever adhere to its commitments, The US scared countries to not trade or deal with Iran and that's why big European banks didn't work with Iran. So nice try to tie Syrian war and Iran economical problems together 'cause not connected .... and in Yemen its American with the help of their democratic allies trying impose democracy on Yemeni people through blockade and bombardment of Yemeni people by the help of American and European armaments ...
And one question don't have any cancellation?
1.jpg

Eventually I believe China and Russia will give it a hand, but only after US and Israel bombing it back to stone ages.
It doesn't have to come to that. Trump has withdrawn from the JCPOA but did not rip it into little bits. If the mullahs are willing to renegotiate to Trump's satisfaction then he'll likely re-enter it.

# Urgent:

US Assistant Secretary of State # Bolton: # Trump signed a memorandum ordering agencies to re-impose all sanctions associated with the Iranian nuclear program suspended by # Obama.

Fundamental Laws of international politics:

Law 1: Yankees lie.
Law 2: If you ever suspect a Yankee might be telling the truth, refer to Law 1.

If nobody else joins in, which I doubt they will, this is just going to be dumb sanctions with very little effect. Iran will just turn to Europe and the US will get to play footsie with Israel.

There's no indication Europe is going to obey the US(yet, it's obviously a bit early) and threatening to sanction all of Europe is going to hurt the US more than it will hurt Europe, especially if they maintain their relationships with China. Maybe the UK will join with Trump, but I don't think France or Germany is going to bow out to Trump and they're the main economic powerhouses of Europe.

Trump's is needed by the US deep state to implement procedures and tough withdrawals from several agreements, which no bipartisan president can apply..

Despite many scandals, he remains a necessary need to modify American policy, especially the economic and military one..

He is Bold, and no one can take advantage of him or force him.. he just came at the right time to restore the US prestige on the international arena.. he is the perfect tool for the US deep state and he is most likely part of it..

There's no indication Europe is going to obey the US(yet, it's obviously a bit early) and threatening to sanction all of Europe is going to hurt the US more than it will hurt Europe, especially if they maintain their relationships with China. Maybe the UK will join with Trump, but I don't think France or Germany is going to bow out to Trump and they're the main economic powerhouses of Europe.
Thy will bow to the US, powerhouses or not.. it is not possible to weigh their business volume with the US with a "possible" business with Iran.. the first is tangible, the second in not..

He is Bold, and no one can take advantage of him or force him.. he just came at the right time to restore the US prestige on the international arena.. he is the perfect tool for the US deep state and he is most likely part of it..

Thy will bow to the US, powerhouses or not.. it is not possible to weigh their business volume with the US with a "possible" business with Iran.. the first is tangible, the second in not..

I believe you meant to say he's dumb and cowardly, seeing as those are the main traits that are being taken advantage of. Have you heard the man speak? Does that sound like any sort of intelligent human being to you?

And they will not need to "bow" to the US. Contray to media, Europe will weather any economic attacks against them because unlike the US, Europe is not inherently dependent on a single country's economy to sustain themselves. Between themselves as the EU and their growing connection to China, Europe will easily manage to move along even if Trump threatens them and takes action against them.

The US economy, as a major global consumer, relies more on the global economy than the global economy relies on them.

I believe you meant to say he's dumb and cowardly, seeing as those are the main traits that are being taken advantage of. Have you heard the man speak? Does that sound like any sort of intelligent human being to you?

And they will not need to "bow" to the US. Contray to media, Europe will weather any economic attacks against them because unlike the US, Europe is not inherently dependent on a single country's economy to sustain themselves. Between themselves as the EU and their growing connection to China, Europe will easily manage to move along even if Trump threatens them and takes action against them.

The US economy, as a major global consumer, relies more on the global economy than the global economy relies on them.
Don't forget that the US is the number 1 economy in the world.. and apart from the economy there are political and military ties between Europe and the US ..like NATO for example.. so yes in a way Europe is dependant on the US.. not only economically, but more so security wise.. and as we all know..there is no good economy without good security..

Further more Rohani has just made a blunder by announcing that Iran will from now on enrich Uranium without any limits.. Which is contrary to the Nuclear deal clauses.. So how can the Europeans stay in it?

Last edited:
If nobody else joins in, which I doubt they will, this is just going to be dumb sanctions with very little effect. Iran will just turn to Europe and the US will get to play footsie with Israel.

Iran was on its knees before Obama came in to save them with pallets of cash.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom