What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

There are plenty of companies (especially Chinese and Russian companies) that are already locked out of the US economy. So it doesn't matter to them.

And technically China alone can provide everything that Iran needs, even sensitive technology. That's assuming Iran is willing to put their eggs in the Chinese basket, which they have been reluctant to do so far.

Last time Iran was under heavy sanctions, they were extremely paranoid about Chinese investment and trade, even regarding non-sensitive things like general consumer goods. Maybe this time they might see that the USA is in fact worse.

That’s because Chinese goods sold to Iran were absolute crap and cheap and put many Domestic factories and businesses out of business.

Furthermore, Chinese backstabbed Iran repeatedly. Don’t act like China is some helpful ally. The only country you help is your puppet banana country pakistan and that is because you need help in dealing with india.

Plus China will sell out Iran once US starts pressuring China further with its military “pivot” to the Asia region.

According to CNN............ US officials says Iran may attack on Israel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Don't tell me they going to bomb Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well , trump pulled out the deal 5 days earlier than it was suppose to do , he did it on purpose to get us off guard ... something gonna happen ...

we should make this race but IR was just talk ...

how many times I said : "We should have nukes !? ....

"The fear is brother of the death"

I too think your govt did big mistake, it should have chosen the path of NK.

Don’t act like China is some helpful ally.

I never claimed that, nor do I believe it. China will always look out for our own interests first.

That’s because Chinese goods sold to Iran were absolute crap and cheap and put many Domestic factories and businesses out of business.

Furthermore, Chinese backstabbed Iran repeatedly. Don’t act like China is some helpful ally. The only country you help is your puppet banana country pakistan and that is because you need help in dealing with india.

Plus China will sell out Iran once US starts pressuring China further with its military “pivot” to the Asia region.

And if that happens, if Iran becomes alone against the world, the chances of them developing nuclear weapons goes through the roof.

Look at North Korea, they are vastly weaker than Iran in every single sector.

Yet North Korea developed nuclear weapons, hydrogen bombs and ICBMs, even while officially declaring that their goal is to wipe the USA off the face of the Earth. This is 1950's technology, even North Korea could do it.

All Iran needs now is the political will, and the death of the nuclear deal is exactly that.

Iran economy is already on decline and this move by Trump will have serious consequences for them since Iran was never going to built a nuclear bomb anyways. It's a big loss for them.

Btw should Kim trust Trump now ? Americans are unreliable people.

Rouhani and Co should probably start preparing for an IRGC military coup.

They will likely install solemani as head of state, declare martial law, and start a purge of the ruling elite in order to bring order to this factured system.

IRGC has enough control of Iranian economy to commit a coup.

Mullahs trusted a fox to guard their hen house.

I too think your govt did big mistake, it should have chosen the path of NK.
well , NK is not as corrupted as IR ...
Our President children are living in the west , our head of Parliament send her daughter to USA for living and our head of Judge departemant is the same bot as our President and Parliament head ...

Rouhani and Co should probably start preparing for an IRGC military coup.

They will likely install solemani as head of state, declare martial law, and start a purge of the ruling elite in order to bring order to this factured system.

IRGC has enough control of Iranian economy to commit a coup.

Mullahs trusted a fox to guard their hen house.

IRGC is too corrupted to do something like this ...

Sure, then break off your bilateral relationships with China and Russia as well. :enjoy:

I was saying this thing alongside " We should have nukes " for many years ...

There are plenty of companies (especially Chinese and Russian companies) that are already locked out of the US economy. So it doesn't matter to them.

And technically China alone can provide everything that Iran needs, even sensitive technology. That's assuming Iran is willing to put their eggs in the Chinese basket, which they have been reluctant to do so far.

Last time Iran was under heavy sanctions, they were extremely paranoid about Chinese investment and trade, even regarding non-sensitive things like general consumer goods. Maybe this time they might see that the USA is in fact worse.
Russia has pledged to do just that for Iran..i.e., provide it with everything it needs..and it is closer.. maybe that is where the reluctance comes from.. apart from The Russian military systems that Iran is operating.. still ..there is some cooperation with china in many fields.. but no one likes to be sanctioned.. they all weigh the impact..and that is not in favor of Iran..

Last edited:
Trump said the nuclear threat included the United States. One of the changes he's demanding is Iran agreeing to modifications to its missile program.
I would urge iran to point middle finger up in the air.

115520-da2210499b46d64331fe28e6fead1516.jpg

115521-50fae1589091edc146cb4da468532698.jpg

115522-69cb30d199f4f026cd319251523daa35.jpg

115523-cbc9e095d7c4b1303eef83e6f5b3248f.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom