What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

BTW today Pakistan invited Iran to talk about IP gass pipeline deal. Now that Iran will be under sanctions. Will Pakistan try to leave the pipeline agreement or decide to go ahead with building it? Pakistan invites Iran for talks on IP

Pakistan Iran gas pipeline project face a setback
"
To avoid the US sanctions, the official said, earlier Petroleum Ministry headed by Federal Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi who is now the Premier of Pakistan had carved out the plan under which LNG pipeline was planned to be laid down from Gwadar to Nawabshah. Two LNG terminals were also planned at Gwadar Port and to this effect a Chinese company had been awarded the contract and the said Chinese company had also arranged the financial supply chain for completing the project.

Iran was told that whenever the sanctions are to be erased, then the pipeline will be extended to Iranian border from Gwadar and then it will be called as IP gas line. However Donald Trump's decision to quit Iran Nuclear deal may put the IP project under sanctions from US and make it difficult project for Pakistan.
"

Trump got tired of waiting for Fallout 5 so he decided to make the game himself.

European are still in the deal................ Aren't they?

Sanctions are almost like modern day version of besieging a castle and not letting anything in our out. They wreck havoc inside the territory. Iraq had a million children die due to sanctions.

Last edited:
This can be seen as the insidious influence of the jews/Israelis on the U.S.A
Please.... not jews... dont insult all of us.

It is the zionist lobby.

There are many jews including myself that Isreal needs to wake up and recognise that they cannot subjugate palestinians and grant independence and return unlawful taken land.

very predictable fate for JCPOA and even someone like me who has bachelor degree on IT could see this coming just by reading the JCPOA text ... our HERO OF DIPLOMACY Zarif didn't take any guarantee for this deal and our HERO OF MODERATION Hassan Rouhani filled ArraK facility with cement , give all secret data of our program to the west , practically stalled our economy for 5 years , and weaken our position .... and soon remaining of our nuclear scientis will get murdered by CIA , MI6 and Mosssad agents ....

back then I had account of Juicer and Blender and I predict all of these ... I don't have any special talent or very wise person but the fate of this deal was obvious for anyone who has realistic view about the situation ...

now , Zarif will resign in coming month and goes back to USA for living whit his family , Hassan Rouhani is 70 years old man and his family are living in the west but we ordinary Iranian should face the hardship ...

we Iranians payed more than any nation for nuclear technology but now not only we posses nuclear warhead , but we don't have any practical nuclear program ....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom