What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

so now no one should trust any treaty with USA they can be sign and then change anytime liars

It wasn’t a treaty, a treaty needs to be ratified by 2/3 of Congress.

The rest of the P5+1 remain in the deal, i.e. China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany.

The USA is the only one that has withdrawn.

What do the other countries provide currently?

Which company going to risk being locked of US economy in order to do business with a corrupt Iran economy that is dominated by mafia style dealings?

ok , So how significant this will be( USA withdrawal )

actually , the deal without USA is just forcing Iran to limit herself without having any real benefit .... but Hassan Rouhani and Zarif and reformists will stand for it ...

in fact even all of 5+1 nukes Iran city one by one , our current government won't withdraw from the deal ...

Which company going to risk being locked of US economy in order to do business with a corrupt Iran economy that is dominated by mafia style dealings?

There are plenty of companies (especially Chinese and Russian companies) that are already locked out of the US economy. So it doesn't matter to them.

And technically China alone can provide everything that Iran needs, even sensitive technology. That's assuming Iran is willing to put their eggs in the Chinese basket, which they have been reluctant to do so far.

Last time Iran was under heavy sanctions, they were extremely paranoid about Chinese investment and trade, even regarding non-sensitive things like general consumer goods. Maybe this time they might see that the USA is in fact worse.

indian investment in chahbahar port is destroyed now

the next step is ground invasion ... I hope IR just decrease her level of corruption and make nuclear weapon ... **** the world opinion , if war happen , all the world will be on USA side because they think they are the winner ...

What will be the consequences? regional nuclear race? Saudi, Turkey, Egypt etc

Iran will not block Strait of Hormuz..

Good for the region if they know how to play the game, just dont let him bomb Iranian nuclear sites, use Iranian ploy to build your own program with newest Yankee tech..

Please.... not jews... dont insult all of us.

It is the zionist lobby.
Trump said the nuclear threat included the United States. One of the changes he's demanding is Iran agreeing to modifications to its missile program.

What will be the consequences? regional nuclear race? Saudi, Turkey, Egypt etc

Good for the region if they make sure how to play the game, just dont let him bomb Iranian nuclear sites, use Iranian ploy to build your own program with newest Yankee tech..

we should make this race but IR was just talk ...

how many times I said : "We should have nukes !? ....

"The fear is brother of the death"

I do think the Iranian government is stupid for standing up to a world power - USA.
Iran is backed by Russia and China politically.. as well as some Europeans who see a lot of business opportunities in Iran.. but the sanctions are very harsh and the people suffer in their ordinary life.. So standing up to the first world power has its own price..paid and to be paid by the population..

According to CNN............ US officials says Iran may attack on Israel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Don't tell me they going to bomb Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom