What's new

Trump did not eat Indian Samosa

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2020-2-24_18-23-53.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ia-visit-and-the-president-ignored-it-anyway/

Email the newspaper Indian CEO to act on this reporter news oh , wait no Indian CEO there
H1B apply ker do for job of CEO or director

Vege Samosa , nahi khaya ?
Article states he "Ignored it"

No problem may be Google CEO can ask his engineer to hide the news article from google search

upload_2020-2-24_18-27-33.png

Zara Chatni laga ker dete , kha leta ?

Or may be setup the Twitter army , to post images of Trump eating Samosa

#HowdiSamosa trend challa do , on twitter
#HowdiDoohLun

Last edited:
Kesi bachon wali threads khol rhe ho tum log aj kal.....
View attachment 608898

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ia-visit-and-the-president-ignored-it-anyway/

Email the newspaper Indian CEO to act on this reporter news oh , wait no Indian CEO there
H1B apply ker do for job of CEO or director

Vege Samosa , nahi khaya ?
Article states he "Ignored it"

No problem may be Google CEO can ask his engineer to hide the news article from google search

View attachment 608908

Zara Chatni laga ker dete , kha leta ?

Or may be setup the Twitter army , to post images of Trump eating Samosa

#HowdiSamosa trend challa do , on twitter

Poor homework here. The man is not a vegetarian. I don't even think he even eats vegetables. The man is a meat-eater, and his meat of choice is beef. He can't even order from McDonald's in India. :D

i think they bring their food with themselves and not eat other nation food as they fear someone may poison them
Poor homework here. The man is not a vegetarian. I don't even think he even eats vegetables. The man is a meat-eater, and his meat of choice is beef. He can't even order from McDonald's in India. :D

I mean US Presidents usually have their own meals abroad for security purposes nothing special

this is the most idiotic thing to do, seriously broccoli samosa man :crazy::crazy:. why don't you guy's cook the meals / snacks supposed to be cooked they way this should be lol :rofl:

They said the man who invented it was a Master Chef !!! :o::sarcastic:
Main hota to kha leta !! Cheese main dip ker ke

May be offer him Cheetos

CheetosPopcorn_Cheddar-min-%281%29.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom