What's new

Trump did not eat Indian Samosa

slow poisoning effect not become evident immediately so I think even if someone eat food before president it is not easy to ascertain poison presence
Not necessarily. There are security personnel who try the food before the president could have it to ensure his safety.

It seems the crowd leaving the Modi's "DO- lUN" Trump rally did happen
Now I don't know why? Modi called him that , and what was happening on old man's mind

Clearly he swore at Do-Lun Trump in native language slang

https://www.britishasianews.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=161906

548926a24ee4f1116ad1c93699276a93.jpg

By Rajnish Singh
Ahmedabad, Feb 24 (IANS) The enthusiastic fervour at 'Namaste Trump' show here on Monday started decreasing by afternoon as the sections of the audience began leaving the Motera stadium after hours under a scorching sun even as US President Don-lun Trump and Prime Minister Narendra Modi lavished praise on each other.

Reminds me of time when Indian cricket team is down 7 wickets for 50 runs chasing 300 in final vs Australia

Or may be Indians wanted to humiliate Do-lun Trump

Last edited:
Sad Day for India and Indianness!

Braccoli is not an Indian veg!

The chef has violated Indianness by putting it in samosa!

IndiaPhrand Dolaan Trum didn't touch any of the food Indians presented. Neither did the FirstLady!

India is one of the biggest exporters of meat and it served IndiaPhrand BraccoliSamosa!!!

Was BraccoliSamasa designed to demonstrate shared values of two democracies? @SIPRA

IndiaPhrand not happy...not happy at all... billions wasted for nothing! @masterchief_mirza

@The Eagle perhaps this thread could be moved to SA section?
Too important to let it be ignored..since it helps us understand Strategic International Relations of two superpowers!

"When you serve some one a delicacy which basically originated behind enemy lines and further deprive it off of her natural ingredients so you could sell it as your own well, then trump don't like it!“

An excerpt firm chaudhry darvin's Theory of natural selection

Was BraccoliSamasa designed to demonstrate shared values of two democracies? @SIPRA

Samosa has three corners; so, in a way, it represents trinity, a core concept of Christianity.:p:

As for the use of broccoli, in samosa; it was to demonstrate and reinvigorate the ancient Indo-European/Aryan connection. It also reflects that "West" is to enveloped within the Indian-ness, as broccoli, in the samosa.:lol:

I'm a new member, so please be a little patient. For all Head Of State official visits, multiple menus are shared / confirmed in advance (especially considering allergies, likes/dislikes/ so on so forth). And it's not like this samosa was the only option, there would have been a spread. Upto the person what he wants to choose. Creating a thread to just make a point that Trump did not eat the Samosa because it was veggie, is imho juvenile.

I'm a new member, so please be a little patient. For all Head Of State official visits, multiple menus are shared / confirmed in advance (especially considering allergies, likes/dislikes/ so on so forth). And it's not like this samosa was the only option, there would have been a spread. Upto the person what he wants to choose. Creating a thread to just make a point that Trump did not eat the Samosa because it was veggie, is imho juvenile.

You just joined in to brag about your gourmet expertise? should I greet you? @The Eagle busted!

O PaJee,

Quite deep...nay, very deep analysis of the Vastness of IndianMind!

However, there are other vectors ..if I may add with your permission..

Samosa is infact representation of Vimanaz...kindly, revisit your analysis, pleez!

And every modern Human came out of India as demonstrated by IndianScholarz and IndianSpiritualScientists... so IndusEuropeanTheory is invalid inlight of IndianSmokingGunz!

Now I do agree about wrapping part of your Dialectis... IndianSamosa wrapping the entire West within...making it Indian per default!

Is it the reason that IndiaPhrand didn't touch the BraccoliSamosa? DolaanTrum didn't want to be wrapped in Indianness?

I must say this is highly IndianThing to do... conveying deeper, subtle message through SamosaParadigm! @jamahir @Juggernaut_is_here

However, Chaudary Darvin @Mentee has pointed the EvolutionaryDivergenceFactor in his Theory of Samosation. We need to further develop this Theory!!! @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui

Mangus

The least I could do is to put some chicken shreds in it if not some mince meet as a complimentary ingredient. The taste is gone and Indians are the culprit.

You just joined in to brag about your gourmet expertise? should I greet you? @The Eagle busted!
Well, I joined hoping I could engage in meaningful discussion. If my post indicates bragging or any iota of culinary expertise, even a novice should be able to see those aspects. I guess you are an expert. As for the *busted* comment, I'm not sure what you mean by that, and yes, a greeting would be nice, considering I introduced myself politely, and did not make any provocative comments in my first post.

I am so fond of you...being a cat lover, avid LoveJihadi you!

Do wish to be lynched? How can you say such things about Samosa?

Your Indianness is becoming suspect now...

Jamahir is the macho gentleman from the streets of Cuba. He should be bestowed with an international passport and an endless supply of cravats :p:

Waise, samosas are available with stuffing of beef, lamb, chicken across India including in Mumbai where I live. And most people I know enjoy all 3 versions

He should be bestowed with an international passport and an endless supply of cravats :p:

Yes please. :agree:

Also, you can give me fine Kashmiri silk scarves and I will get them converted into cravats.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom