What's new

Trump did not eat Indian Samosa

What you are seeing is nothing but of a reflection as to how other side been trolling. Since, few find it necessary to talk about as such, as this is all about hilighting every little detail thus the comment of isolation comes to mind. Carry on and after all, no one is pressing hard for professional conduct over a samosa thing which I think shouldn't be there in first place.

So this comes to the point that why veggie samosa? For me, it is all about psych war having uncontrollable media which had to brag all the time as what Trump ate and how India actually influences others. You may know that every little detail in such kind of meetup weighs a lot regarding diplomatic approach & gains.

O putara!

You are adding new layers to the Theory of Samosation ...making ComplexityQoutient much higher in EvultionaryDivergenceFactor.

Are you saying the esteemed Indians did violate Indianness on purpose? BroaccoliIndex?

I tend to agree with Pajee @SIPRA that the Indians used SamosaParadigm to wrap the West in Indianness.

However, IndiaPhrand being smart didn't touch the BraccoliSamosa to avoid the Wrapping of the West in Indianness.

A SelfDefenceMechanism perhaps?

The SamosaMystery deepens...with both of you adding layers of Complexity which yours truly couldn't fanthom...

Mangus

Vande Trump Taram
Satyam Trumpum Sundaram
:lol:

What you are seeing is nothing but of a reflection as to how other side been trolling. Since, few find it necessary to talk about as such, as this is all about hilighting every little detail thus the comment of isolation comes to mind. Carry on and after all, no one is pressing hard for professional conduct over a samosa thing which I think shouldn't be there in first place.

So this comes to the point that why veggie samosa? For me, it is all about psych war having uncontrollable media which had to brag all the time as what Trump ate and how India actually influences others. You may know that every little detail in such kind of meetup weighs a lot regarding diplomatic approach & gains.
Thank you for the response. The logical reason for the veggie samosa being on the menu (in fact almost everything on the high tea menu being veggie) is that Gujarat is a mostly veggie state. I have lived there for 3 years when I was in college, and there are some excellent meat joints in the old city which we loved, but by and large, it is a veggie eating majority state. The dynamics of why a broccoli samosa and why not a regular Aloo/mutter samosa which is the norm across India can be debatable. All I'm saying is that a trivial detail like this being used to sensationalize something which isn't even sensational in the least, is a juvenile attempt at best. And does not lead to any meaningful conversation.

Sounds bliss !! :tup:

And why 94 ki umar ?? Why not in 30s ?? :agree:
30s me aise mil jaaye, to bas!!

Thank you for the response. The logical reason for the veggie samosa being on the menu (in fact almost everything on the high tea menu being veggie) is that Gujarat is a mostly veggie state. I have lived there for 3 years when I was in college, and there are some excellent meat joints in the old city which we loved, but by and large, it is a veggie eating majority state. The dynamics of why a broccoli samosa and why not a regular Aloo/mutter samosa which is the norm across India can be debatable. All I'm saying is that a trivial detail like this being used to sensationalize something which isn't even sensational in the least, is a juvenile attempt at best. And does not lead to any meaningful conversation.

What could be more of disaster being host than this. You have a President and Modi doesn't even know what that guest like to eat instead, introducing some Gujarait Samosa to him? Really. Are you guys for real explaining all this? Trump is not Gujrati nor does he know any veggie samosa by the master chef. It was senstionalized by Modi in start and only became something to not to look at it because Media picked the story as Trump didn't even touch it. There was no reason to put that food in first place.

Is this how Indian Establishment is going to treat their guest? like enforcing with menu so that later can brag about but unfortunately, that went wrong.

juvenile attempt

All I see is you being triggered unwanted. People will talk about and in-fact this is not the discussion about some nuclear bomb presented to Trump and he denied to play with. As long as discussion is well in place, though.

That Samosa was of no value and therefore, presented to Trump? What a logic though.

Both the sides and then media houses will exploit such occasions. Indians need to go to the court against such media houses.

What could be more of disaster being host than this. You have a President and Modi doesn't even know what that guest like to eat instead, introducing some Gujarait Samosa to him? Really. Are you guys for real explaining all this? Trump is not Gujrati nor does he know any veggie samosa by the master chef. It was senstionalized by Modi in start and only became something to not to look at it because Media picked the story as Trump didn't even touch it. There was no reason to put that food in first place.

Is this how Indian Establishment is going to treat their guest? like enforcing with menu so that later can brag about but unfortunately, that went wrong.

All I see is you being triggered unwanted. People will talk about and in-fact this is not the discussion about some nuclear bomb presented to Trump and he denied to play with. As long as discussion is well in place, though.

That Samosa was of no value and therefore, presented to Trump? What a logic though.

Both the sides and then media houses will exploit such occasions. Indians need to go to the court against such media houses.

Indian veggie hospitality is absolute trash. It starts with a fundamental distaste of the guests food and proceeds to humiliate him with broccoli garbage.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom