What's new

Trump did not eat Indian Samosa

US Secret Service ( president's security team) usually prepare the meal for the president during any foreign visit. They receive the menu well in advance and replicate the meals. US presidents are not served locally cooked meals even though those meals look identical.

this is the most idiotic thing to do, seriously broccoli samosa man :crazy::crazy:. why don't you guy's cook the meals / snacks supposed to be cooked they way this should be lol :rofl:

and he is a native new yorker... I am sure he has had good normal samosas before.

Seems like this 1 man worships Trump and started a new religion
Official count for followers : 1 Person

_1242b53a-7557-11e8-ad22-53d0ea2909b4.jpg

Throw some broccoli please the diety

images

I wonder if he eats Cow meat in India that would be sacrilegious, but you can eat anything on Airforce one or the private chefs that travel with Donald

What does Trump likes to eat?

upload_2020-2-24_21-59-27.png

I am starting like Trump already I am his yuge fan , very yuge
upload_2020-2-24_22-0-17.png

Cow Meatloaf , a majestic choice

upload_2020-2-24_22-1-28.png

Every one's favourite
upload_2020-2-24_22-2-23.png

Why Broccoli ?

images

I am sensing some subliminal messages going on , If you know he does not like Vegetables why offer him vegetables?

On a ‘Military’ forum , in the Indian Defence Section .. we see posts on Samosas !

He is there to eat Samosa ? or Not ?

• Pakistani ko best friend bhi keh diya, wo bhi , bhari mehfil main , hindutva ki party ke beech main gus ker Samosa reject ker diya

Suna hai , half stadium left the party
V0xlvVOAH24lInyy.jpg

People left the stadium :o: While he was talking about Pakistan and how much love he has for Pakistan

And Modi called Donald - as Do-lun! cus word
I mean he was giving his speech and people were leaving ? !!! wow

Last edited:
He is there to eat Samosa ? or Not ?

• Pakistani ko best friend bhi keh diya, wo bhi , bhari mehfil main , hindutva ki party ke beech main gus ker Samosa reject ker diya

Suna hai , half stadium left the party

Same he told about modi, infront of imran during his visit and world cup victory ( 2 time).

I don't find any big thing...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom