What's new

Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korea

Chinese-Dragon

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
China
Just like with the completely unprovoked US embassy move to Jerusalem (which was condemned by the whole world), every time there is a hint of peace on the horizon.... the USA immediately squashes it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44242558

_101733959_mediaitem101733958.jpg

US President Donald Trump has cancelled a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

He said he had made the decision based on the "tremendous anger and open hostility" in a recent North Korean statement.

Mr Trump said it would be "inappropriate" to hold the summit as scheduled in Singapore on 12 June.

In a letter to Mr Kim, he said he was very much looking forward to meeting him "some day".

"I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have the long-planned meeting," Mr Trump said.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used," he added.

Mr Trump will go down in history as the worst American President. He can't accomplish shit!......:rofl:

Not really, average White Americans love Trump because he's not scared to say racist stuff, is disgraceful to women and would do anything to avoid tax. This guy is a folk hero for many working class white Americans.

What a moron,first he pulls out of the jcpoa,then he pulls out of the much talked up summit with the dprk,thats 2 own goals in just over a week,that must be a record for a us president.And to make it even more unbelievable he does it just as the north has finished dismantling its nuclear test site!.His stupidity is beyond breath taking,does he think he`ll get another chance at this?.
The irony is that there will no doubt be a lot of rednex trumpists who`ll be celebrating this as proof of what a great leader trump is:"Yeaah boi,he done showed them nurth krians that you dont mess with merica,USA,USA,USA,USA...!!.etc"

Just like with the completely unprovoked US embassy move to Jerusalem (which was condemned by the whole world), every time there is a hint of peace on the horizon.... the USA immediately squashes it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44242558

_101733959_mediaitem101733958.jpg

US President Donald Trump has cancelled a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

He said he had made the decision based on the "tremendous anger and open hostility" in a recent North Korean statement.

Mr Trump said it would be "inappropriate" to hold the summit as scheduled in Singapore on 12 June.

In a letter to Mr Kim, he said he was very much looking forward to meeting him "some day".

"I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have the long-planned meeting," Mr Trump said.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used," he added.

I wonder if you actually read the news or you just say what you think.

NK insist not to give up the nuclear weapon until sanction is lifted, and that nothing is to be done (beside destroying the test site) until there are some action done by the US.

This is a bad deal for the US, as there are no substantial evidence suggesting NK would do anything after US action. The destruction of NK test site can be reuse in a short notice.

US only welcome a solution that would have solve the problem ONCE AND FOR ALL. Not just a fake talk then promise to do something by NK and nothing is actually done, the same result with the last couple US-NK talk.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...t-with-kim-jong-un/ar-AAxKmit?ocid=spartanntp

Also, the US embassy in Israel have been APPROVED in 1995. It's not unprovoked nor sudden. As we discussed before.

The problem is that Trump and Kim both need to feel that they won and both need to look like the person who got the better end of the deal. Each needs to make it look like he charmed/intimidated the other. They are both toxically prideful and their ego needs override all else including the safety of the world.

When NK is actually serious about peace and denuclearization give us a ring.

Back
Top Bottom