What's new

Trump announces Israel-Morocco to normalize relations

Very strange thread.

Morocco and Israel declare peace, Pakistanis cry.

You don't understand. Pakistan is a nearly failed state. Exploding population, no future, lost its way, history of bad leaders, oversized influence of religious leaders,. They want to taken down other Muslim countries with them in the direction Afghanistan went. Last dance, cry of the hopelessness.

They could have improved their tourism industry. The himalayas are a jewel.

Look around Indonesia, Bangladesh & India, colombia, panama, are ascending, while pakistan, Iran, lebanon, Venezuela are descending. Turkey is a cliff hanger.Pick your sides wisely.

Last edited:
Lol. You are a retard. Morocco just got recognition of Western Sahara. That is like Pakistan getting the US to recognize Kashmir as part of its territory. Also, we whopped Algeria's *** in every war and conflict we have had and add this one to the list.
You never ceased to amaze me..You whooped Algeria? When in your dream? dumbasses you just bought more problems than you can handle...you idiots, Chadli gave you the Sahara when you were laminated by the Polisario and H2 wanted a solution without loosing face, Chadli obliged him because he took a liking to the f...k. Bouteflika museled the Polisario. Now there is a new Sheriff and this one doesn’t give a flying **** what would happen to the area. Morocco fell like a debutante and attacked the Polisario...That is all what they were waiting for...Have you been counting the coffins sent back to northern Morocco..News are not great for your soft asses...Trump can sign whatever the **** he wants, it won’t matter shit to the Polisario or to Algeria...and Algeria replies will come in small packages starting from tJanuary the 20th..2020...🤬🤬🤬
Very strange thread.

Morocco and Israel declare peace, Pakistanis cry.
A peace is signed between to foes that battled against each other...and whoring is not one them...Pakistan has a history battling against Israel in the Syrian front...Morocco was no where to be seen..unless you where stabilizing the Golan front with fresh Moroccan women..

Last edited:
Who is opposing morrocans on Western Sahara? Is it local people or another country like Algeria?
Sahraouis are opposing Moroccan occupation..Algeria is supporting the sahraouis and always will support them..If the problem was Algerian, it would have been solved in 1975...

Pakistan had diplomatic relationship with soviet union when it was suppressing and persecuting its Muslim population, Pakistan had diplomatic relationships with Yugoslavia when it was persecuting and suppressing its Muslim population. Pakistan even had diplomatic relationships with India while India was suppressing and persecuting its Muslim population.

So why does Pakistan show such hypocrisy when it comes to Israel??

Because y'all kiss Arab arse, you jump when they tell you, bend over when they tell you, and bark when they tell you.

Munafiq country filled with munafiqeens

I don't know what BS Your supposedly 'Pakistani' side of Your family has been feeding You, but most Pakistanis are wary of the the despots that rule over the desert kingdoms.. perhaps Your were one of the unfortunate ones to inherit those submissive genes, that's probably why Your picturing those disturbing scenes... well in the hindsight sorry to burst Your bubble mongrel. Though I do find it quite ironic that You have Salahuddin's Avatar and even his name, Yet You are the literally the very contradiction to his legacy.. step away from the keyboard it'll do You more good, You poor confused child...

The Pakistani questions "who is Morocco to make peace with Israel" - it's a sovereign state making its own decisions, not the decisions of pan-Arabism, Islamism or angry kids in Karachi/Birmingham.

The question again is, why a Pakistani in the UK (who seems to have more love for Pakistan than the UK) is frothing at the mouth because two countries that have NOTHING to do with you or Pakistan, are making peace.

Isn't it just the fact that Islamist-minded Pakistanis such as yourself detest peace? that you thrive on endless wars and divisions? especially when you don't have to fight in any wars or be personally affected, but you sit in your couch in Birmingham deriding people in another region trying to make peace.

Yalla habibi, go and make some samosas or something and leave the M.E to actual middle easterners.

Did I touch a nerve You psychopath? first of all I fail to see how israel and morroco are making "peace" when they were not directly hostile to each other to begin with. If Israel was interested with "Peace" it would have long ago settled with Palestine (the landlords), yet continues to violate UN resolutions by building more settlements, this is totally opposite of "peace" ironically the same orginsation that ligitimized the bastardation of Palestines land, You can't have Your cake and eat it too, it's one or the other.

Also You do know there's other places other than 'Karachi/Birmingham' where You can buy somosas.. don't handicap Yourself by the only places You can point on the map.

Living in a country that literally created the "zionist state"

And what of it? I fail to see how the government actions 70+ Years ago should dictate my dwelling arrangements. Infact should You apply that flawed logic then You would find very few people left on this island nation, Just because someone disagrees with the governments decisions doesn't thereby set a precedence where one should voluntarily exile himself, out of protest.. It's normal for someone to differ in opinion to their government, infact we have that in parliament every week where different MP's oppose each other and get paid for it too .. its called 'democracy' a foreign concept for You I'm sure.

What a fool! Arabs have waged wars, have lost hundreds of thousands of people for a futile cause. If Muslims recognized Israel, we would still have had two thirds of Palestine; if Muslims had recognized Israel in 1967 we would have still had half of Palestine; if we recognized Israel in 2000, we would still have had a third of Palestine. However, because of ignorant loud mouth keyboard warriors and fanatics like you, we have squat shit.

Also, fukc you too.

Well said. After Arab-Israel war, making peace with Israel was the right option that time but Muslims ego and stupidity has no limits.
How about a defence.pk meetup in tel aviv or Jerusalem? :D

jokes aside I know quiet a few Pakistanis that have actually been to Israel and its the complete opposite of what you see in the media...

I so want to visit Israel. Land of Prophets and a historical feast for Muslims too.

These are just unveiling of the obvious.

Arabs as a whole are fortunate to have Hezbollah and Gaza among their ranks otherwise i wouldve talked about Arabs as I wished.
These kingdoms of Arab world are a menace to Islamic dignity. Truth is the kingdoms that are recognizing Israel One by One have had good relations with Jewish rats behind the closed doors, they are just being unveiled to Muslim masses thanks to Trump's failed policies. I Take this as an opportunity for all Muslims and a great chance for them to recognize the Double crossing Munafiqs. Most importantly these lame attempts to secularize Muslim masses are being orchestrated in Riyadh the head of secular snakes. Attack on Yemen, destruction of Iraq and Syria by armed Wahabi Groups, backstabbing of Palestinians and every other problem that you could imagine for example the Endless unrest in Kurdish controlled areas, the unrest in Iran-Pakistan borders Flow of Wahabi fighters in that area killing Iranian border guards and Indian spies receiving funds from Dubai which has turned Balochistan into a hellhole for both sides, Endless wars in Afghanistan and defamation of Islam and Muslims are orchestrated from Riyadh.
I am not trying to spread the hatemongering but just trying to tell the Truth to those who are looking for it.

Well said. After Arab-Israel war, making peace with Israel was the right option that time but Muslims ego and stupidity has no limits
Guy, Israel won't Stop behind your lame attempt for peace. An invader is always an invader. How on earth could you make peace with the one that has rushed into your house killing half of your family? How could you even imagine such a savage would Honor his own agreement while knowing that you are far weaker than invading force? The fact that Muslims have lost parts of Palestine to Jews is because of having people like you in their ranks. Don't Take this personally, just trying to tell you that Israel is still alive because of people like you.

Guy, Israel won't Stop behind your lame attempt for peace. An invader is always an invader. How on earth could you make peace with the one that has rushed into your house killing half of your family? How could you even imagine such a savage would Honor his own agreement while knowing that you are far weaker than invading force? The fact that Muslims have lost parts of Palestine to Jews is because of having people like you in their ranks. Don't Take this personally, just trying to tell you that Israel is still alive because of people like you.

Has Israel invaded Egypt, Jordan ever after peace deal/normalization of relations ?

Has Israel invaded Egypt, Jordan ever after peace deal/normalization of relations ?
Yes sir, through its ISIS mercenaries. You might call it conspiracy but i have solid evidence that first of all ISIS has never ever shot a Single Bullet against Israel secondly ISIS wounded fighters were treated in Israeli field hospitals and thirdly ISIS serves Israeli interests.

Is this the Ertugul phenomena ?? Pakistanis these days seem incredibly high on some Muslim brotherhood style crusade against Israel/Western Europe or any other enemies like its the 14th century all over again .

Its nice in theory but in the real world every country sooner rather than later would (and does ) puts its own priorities ,demands and necessities above anything else .Alliances built on strategic/economic mutual benefits are far stronger and trustworthy than any based off on just ideology/religion ..

Pakistan is just absolutely irrelevant in the MENA region. I know many people who live in this region and every time I have discussion with them about politics, how many times does the word "Pakistan" comes up? ZERO. So sad that a country with GDP per capita below 2000 being obsessed with a region thousands of miles away instead of striving to improve themselves.

These ideological mumbo jumbo belong in the 1980s world. Nowadays it's all driven by trade and tech.

It’s worse , Egypt and Jordan are shackled with lopsided peace treaty and few dollars...Egypt is living with a Sinai that is controlled by Israel and Jordan , the same with part of the Jourdan valley..

Pakistan is just absolutely irrelevant in the MENA region. I know many people who live in this region and every time I have discussion with them about politics, how many times does the word "Pakistan" comes up? ZERO. So sad that a country with GDP per capita below 2000 being obsessed with a region thousands of miles away instead of striving to improve themselves.

These ideological mumbo jumbo belong in the 1980s world. Nowadays it's all driven by trade and tech.

Why are you displaying the Communist logo in your profile pic?

You're just frustrated that the Muslim world is increasingly rejecting Iranian rhetoric. Iran will be more and more isolated as even Pakistan already has covert ties with Israel. Soon Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, will normalize relations too. Iran is totally rejected and dejected. So sad for you

Back
Top Bottom