What's new

Trump announces Israel-Morocco to normalize relations

There is no viable Arab military threat to Israel. Redefining borders is not possible. Two state sate solution won't work. Any Palestinian state will be created weak and dependent on Israel. Arabs only have one option....political recognition and legitimacy in exchange for concessions for the Palestinians.

Don't kick a man when he is down. We have to understand that the Arabs are in a very weak position. The Jews are not as evil as the rumors claim. They will make and honor deals. Your principled stance does not help the Palestinians.

Arabs are pathetic. They are superior in numbers and even have tremendous wealth to support their cause. Instead Arabs are busy importing blonde hookers and killing houbara bustards in foreign lands.

Don't kid anyone man. We know history too. Arabs haven't behaved as they should have. From the very beginning.

European settlers are occupying and stealing land and Arabs are just looking on. Fine by me. What we won't accept is illegitimate Arab demands from Pakistan. The Arabs can party with Israelis, but we won't join the party. Even when forced.

Arabs are pathetic. They are superior in numbers and even have tremendous wealth to support their cause. Instead Arabs are busy importing blonde hookers and killing houbara bustards in foreign lands.

Don't kid anyone man. We know history too. Arabs haven't behaved as they should have. From the very beginning.

European settlers are occupying and stealing land and Arabs are just looking on. Fine by me. What we won't accept is illegitimate Arab demands from Pakistan. The Arabs can party with Israelis, but we won't join the party. Even when forced.
If we want to help the Palestinians then you must be open to dialogue with the Israelis. If the Israeli's make concessions to benefit Palestinians then we should be willing to recognize them (nothing less). What other nations do on this topic is of no relevance to us (this we agree on).

There is no viable Arab military threat to Israel. Redefining borders is not possible. Two state sate solution won't work. Any Palestinian state will be created weak and dependent on Israel. Arabs only have one option....political recognition and legitimacy in exchange for concessions for the Palestinians.

Don't kick a man when he is down. We have to understand that the Arabs are in a very weak position. The Jews are not as evil as the rumors claim. They will make and honor deals. Your principled stance does not help the Palestinians.
You are right.. but slipped in some issues; the Arabs are recognizing Usrael from a strong position..it takes a lot of courage for Arab leaders to do that Knowing that a good part of their population might be against it..But they also know that this normalization is better than that 75 years status quo..They are being rational.. and no one of them has given up on Palestinian rights to their own state.. this is not easy to accomplish by war or by peace..They chose the peace path because it is the wisest path.. for their countries and for the Palestinians too..There was nothing to lose in this and everything to gain..

I am observing tis thread and what is astounding? "Birmigham bedsit Pakistani's", American-Pakistani's, Pakistan Pakistani's all religiously fighting for Palestine. This is a phenomenon that would require a sociologist to figure out. Pakistani's would sell their mothers to help Palestinians. Wtf? Why??? The billion dollar question. Anybody want to answer that? Please don't use the "Muslim" card. Uighurs are also Muslim.

@Yankee-stani

As the Morroccon poster pointed out UK is actually the father of the Palestinian genocide. Israel is merely a product but Britain was the country that used it's mandate to settle Zionists and via the Balfour declaration sold Palestine.

So how come 100,000s of of British Pakistani's are cool with UK when the British government recognizes Israel and is major ally of Tel Aviv.

If we want to help the Palestinians then you must be open to dialogue with the Israelis. If the Israeli's make concessions to benefit Palestinians then we should be willing to recognize them (nothing less). What other nations do on this topic is of no relevance to us (this we agree on).

Israelis aren't open for dialogue or else they would have seized their settlement building activities.

Having said that, my beef with Israel goes beyond Palestine. My problem with Israel is much bigger. Israel is a country which has an ideological hate for Pakistan. Israel has undermined Pakistan from the beginning. Israel passionately hates Pakistan. It supports any country that opposes Pakistan. India being the main foe. Under such circumstances Pakistan cannot support Israel in any shape or form. We are foes no doubt.

I am observing tis thread and what is astounding? "Birmigham bedsit Pakistani's", American-Pakistani's, Pakistan Pakistani's all religiously fighting for Palestine. This is a phenomenon that would require a sociologist to figure out. Pakistani's would sell their mothers to help Palestinians. Wtf? Why??? The billion dollar question. Anybody want to answer that? Please don't use the "Muslim" card. Uighurs are also Muslim.

@Yankee-stani

As the Morroccon poster pointed out UK is actually the father of the Palestinian genocide. Israel is merely a product but Britain was the country that used it's mandate to settle Zionists and via the Balfour declaration sold Palestine.

So how come 100,000s of of British Pakistani's are cool with UK when the British government recognizes Israel and is major ally of Tel Aviv.
It is clear my friend..this is not for the love of Palestinians.. this is for their hatred and jealousy of Arabs.. HAHAHA!

Much empty talk from ignorance.. since both the Palestinians and the Houthis they are defending against Arabs...are Arabs too!

Last edited:
Surprised that Morocco has recognised Israel.
Isn't the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Morocco? All their life they screamed death to Israel and when in power they jump in bed with them. These people are worse than the dictators.

Why are we (Pakistanis) worried about what Morocco does or does not do? Leave them be. We need to just concentrate on our own house that needs to be put in order. Our only foreign policy objective should be peaceful and equitable resolution of the Kashmir dispute with India and an non hostile Afghanistan. Those are what impact us directly.

I do feel sorry for Palestinians. All these peace deals (in my opinion) b/w Arabs and Israel will not provide any relief for them. Israel will keep expanding colonies inside occupied West Bank, keep Gaza as an open air prison until there is nothing left.

It does get UAE, Israel's blessings to buy high tech US weaponry purportedly to counter Iran. Gets Sudan off terror list, and now Morocco legitimacy over Western Sahara. This is just straight off RealPolitik everyone looking for their own benefits.

Last edited:
Israelis aren't open for dialogue or else they would have seized their settlement building activities.

Having said that, my beef with Israel goes beyond Palestine. My problem with Israel is much bigger. Israel is a country which has an ideological hate for Pakistan. Israel has undermined Pakistan from the beginning. Israel passionately hates Pakistan. It supports any country that opposes Pakistan. India being the main foe. Under such circumstances Pakistan cannot support Israel in any shape or form. We are foes no doubt.

Israel has always focused on its own neighborhood ie middle east just as Pakistan only focuses on India/South asia. Israel never threatened Pakistan.
The so called rumour of an Israelis strike on Pakistans nuclear reactor was always a rumour to begin with and has 0 facts.

sure Israel sells India military items at high price but who wouldnt milk the indian cow as the french, US, Russians have been doing?

at the end if the dayill tell you the facts. Pakistan and Israel already have had and still have to some degree close security cooperation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom