What's new

Trump again offers to mediate between India, Pakistan on Kashmir

ASKardar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

NEW DELHI: Saying he enjoyed good relations with both Prime Minister Imran Khan and Modi, US President Trump reiterated his offer to mediate between both countries again on the issue of Kashmir.

Speaking to media, the US president said that he had good relations with Prime Minister Imran Khan and once again, repeated the offer to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir.

In response to a question, Trump said that he and Modi "talked a lot about Pakistan".

"I have a very good relationship with the prime minister of Pakistan," he said, stating that his relationship with both Modi and PM Imran was "very good".

Trump said that if there was anything he could do to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir. "Kashmir has been a thorn in a lot of people's sides for a long time and there are two sides to every story," he said.

In response to a question, Trump said that he discussed the issue of religious freedom in India, saying that he got a very 'powerful answer' from the Indian prime minister.

"We talked about religious liberty for a long time, in front of a lot of people and I had a very, very powerful answer from him [Modi]," he said.

"You have been criticised for your policies against Muslims, so were you in apposition to talk about the current Indian polices,” asked a reporter. To which the US president replied: “I won the travel ban, and we use it where we think it is necessary not based on a religion. We won it in the Supreme Court and we bar those people from travelling to our country who might hurt our citizens,” he said.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/619641

Puja karain iski Indians, par tareef karay yeh IK aur Pakistan ki :sarcastic: so even in India Trump is offering to mediate. Kya izzat rahi Indians ki?

NEW DELHI: Saying he enjoyed good relations with both Prime Minister Imran Khan and Modi, US President Trump reiterated his offer to mediate between both countries again on the issue of Kashmir.

Speaking to media, the US president said that he had good relations with Prime Minister Imran Khan and once again, repeated the offer to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir.

In response to a question, Trump said that he and Modi "talked a lot about Pakistan".

"I have a very good relationship with the prime minister of Pakistan," he said, stating that his relationship with both Modi and PM Imran was "very good".

Trump said that if there was anything he could do to mediate between India and Pakistan on the issue of Kashmir. "Kashmir has been a thorn in a lot of people's sides for a long time and there are two sides to every story," he said.

In response to a question, Trump said that he discussed the issue of religious freedom in India, saying that he got a very 'powerful answer' from the Indian prime minister.

"We talked about religious liberty for a long time, in front of a lot of people and I had a very, very powerful answer from him [Modi]," he said.

"You have been criticised for your policies against Muslims, so were you in apposition to talk about the current Indian polices,” asked a reporter. To which the US president replied: “I won the travel ban, and we use it where we think it is necessary not based on a religion. We won it in the Supreme Court and we bar those people from travelling to our country who might hurt our citizens,” he said.

Funny thing is that..
When trump was asked about mediation of Kashmir ,CNN outright cut it off completely while i was watching the interview.
CNN and its relative parties don't want that

Where is Trump's audio ?

If this is true then the channel must air it repeatedly with sub-titles.

otherwise news looks cooked up

Good luck declaring war. You want to declare war based on an ambiguous statement from Trump?? Shows your geo-political understanding and the lack of intellect !!

@Taimoor Khan

This is the voice of American Public, not to be confused with American Deep State. :-)

Pakistan must help Donald Trump secure 2nd term.
This is a more intelligent response than what I responded to a few minutes ago. Glad there are sane minds who can actually read through things

Good luck declaring war. You want to declare war based on an ambiguous statement from Trump?? Shows your geo-political understanding and the lack of intellect !!
You missed the humor factor. My Pakistani brother @Retired Troll is humurous individual. You are new to this forum so you do not know.

Anyways, that is not ambigious statement. That wasn't the answer Indian were expecting. Just look at reactions in Indian media.

@Taimoor Khan

This is the voice of American Public, not to be confused with American Deep State. :-)

Pakistan must help Donald Trump secure 2nd term.

We have already gifted him Afghan deal which will help him immensely in upcoming elections and what we got in return? Trump , despite the media reports ordering his subordinates to clear Pakistan from FATF, couldn't get his orders implemented because American deep state is against Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom