What's new

TRT World presents a new documentary “A Place Called Pakistan”

except Pakistanis

except short clips circulated by trt social media related to Pakistan, never watched it and i guess it's same for other Pakistanis too. I would not like to speak for Indians normally but surely your claim regarding them are also far from reality.

I think you find Muslims from South Asia mainly bcoz of population, plus they can understand English better then all Muslim majority countries. (Which I am not bragging about as it's colonial language, but this is how it's).

Last edited:
TRT is the go to source for anyone who wants to understand the Turkish persepective. It is not just limited to Pakistanis.

Some people confusing success of Diriliş Ertugrul with TRT in general.

I would like to see your fvcking stats about share of viewers worldwide and where did you get them.

Why some people get triggered when state TV make documantary about a brother nation. These documantaries gets Turkish dubbing later and airing at TRT Documantary in Turkish language. It's a nice way to show Pakistani lifestyle, imo.

Thanks Turkish brothers for showing the true image of Pakistan.

Maaan, you have no idea about soft power and propaganda tools of countries. No offence but you are completely lost in your own BS... We needed a TV channel that can tell our arguments to the world. This channel is 3 years old. It has some really quality shows and expanding. Learn something from 2,5 ml populated Qatar's Al-Jazeera, Putin's RT, China's CGTN and many more.

Pretty much people just watch just two, CNN and Al Jazeera. We would see whether TRT growing further. I like to watch Al jazeera since it has more Asian coverage. Never have any urge to watch European ones except just for short observation due to curiosity.

I assume you will understand because you are Turkish. "Kendi Çalıp Kendi Oynamak". TRT World doesn't need to grow, it has already expanded its broadcasts, including social media, in satellite and platform broadcasts all over the world. Monitoring your content to the person you see when you impose the necessary understand that you don't wasted your money. When you have to do a television platform, followed by the Pakistani publications praising Pakistan and Turkey is not nothing but a waste of money wasted. Also, even the BBC almost curse at the mother of their Prime Minister, because they want not call themselves British propagandists, what Trt World is telling is great work that we all adopt, but for foreigners it is nothing more than Erdo propaganda, so the same people will always watch.
what is most popular channel in turkey by ratings?

Last edited:
It's sad that this foreign girl promotes Pakistan yet our government cannot

what is most popular channel in turkey by ratings?

Channels such as Trt (Usually for TV Series), TV8, Star, Kanal D, Atv, Show Tv where Survivor, Masterchef and rich men - poor girl loves(?) each other scenarios seasons. There is no standard channel because the TV sector is advanced in this country.

The rapper talk like African American due to watching so many rap music :D
He is from ethnicity we locally call as Makrani Baloch or Sheedi Baloch they are the descendant of African Slaves who were sold at the shore of Makran region of Balochistan and Shores of Sindh province by slave merchants, but in this region of Pakistan they have very rich and proud history from past many many centuries.

He is from ethnicity we locally call as Makrani Baloch or Sheedi Baloch they are the descendant of African Slaves who were sold at the shore of Makran region of Balochistan and Shores of Sindh province by slave merchants, but in this region of Pakistan they have very rich and proud history from past many many centuries.

That guy doesnt look like African at all ......

I would like to see your fvcking stats about share of viewers worldwide and where did you get them.

Why some people get triggered when state TV make documantary about a brother nation. These documantaries gets Turkish dubbing later and airing at TRT Documantary in Turkish language. It's a nice way to show Pakistani lifestyle, imo.

The stats lie with Youtube. But you only need to see 10 TRT Youtube videos, and you will be able to see that it's true. You need no statistics for this. It's so profound, you will see it in each video.

Maaan, you have no idea about soft power and propaganda tools of countries. No offence but you are completely lost in your own BS... We needed a TV channel that can tell our arguments to the world. This channel is 3 years old. It has some really quality shows and expanding. Learn something from 2,5 ml populated Qatar's Al-Jazeera, Putin's RT, China's CGTN and many more.

I think TRT is giving away its soft power. Personally, that's what I feel. I used to watch it, but now I avoid all of it because the content is so situationally biased.

That guy doesnt look like African at all ......
Yaap now they are as much local as any other Baloch or Sindhi individual in Pakistan due mixed race marriages over the centuries, so they are our people

Back
Top Bottom