What's new

TRT World presents a new documentary “A Place Called Pakistan”

Follow Eva Zu Beck as she embarks on an ambitious journey across Pakistan. Her adventure starts in Karachi, where she meets fashion designers, female boxers and young rappers transforming their city. Catch Episode 1 of A Place Called Pakistan, exclusively on TRT World.

Yup, I have seen Afro Pakistani in photo posted by Pakistani in this forum, pretty much they still look like African people.

There is a wide variety of mixture. For example my good friend is Baloch from South Punjab. He has sickle cell trait due to his African blood, although he just looks like typical Pakistani, Iranian, Afghan person.

There is a wide variety of mixture. For example my good friend is Baloch from South Punjab. He has sickle cell trait due to his African blood, although he just looks like typical Pakistani, Iranian, Afghan person.

Do those slaves being brought to Pakistan are all males ?? If that is the case they do have good ability to attract Pakistani women to be their wives :D

I can say if that is the case so what @Homajon said about Pakistani is not true.

Do those slaves being brought to Pakistan are all males ?? If that is the case they do have good ability to attract Pakistani women to be their wives :D

I can say if that is the case so what @Homajon said about Pakistani is not true.

Many Africans came as mujahideen to aid Islamic conquest of Pakistan. They are respected for this reason. They used to have sufi sheikhs and great soldiers among them.

One of the great Islamic generals in history was an African named Malik Ambar. That was the Deccan.

project%2F1587%2FBlacks_India.jpg

Hoshu Sheedi (Sayyidi) was the general of the Talpur military in Sindh. He is a Sindhi hero today revered by many. He died fighting British invaders.

1365491-hydcopy-1490460108-400x230.jpg

Slavery is kind of a misnomer, because they were brought as ghulam, which were the fighting force of the Sultan. It is kind of like janissaries, but in our region all ghulam were Muslim, either Turkish or African.

There was even a Mamelook dynasty here in Dilli, literally an empire run by ex-Ghulam soldiers.

I don't know the male to female ratio of those who came from Africa, but I assume they were mostly males.

He is a troll who pushes misinformation for his own agenda.

I have answered him previously in his own thread with the help of some other Pakistanis.

Many Pakistanis of Baloch, Brahui, Sindhi origin have African blood, and pretty much all Makranis are African origin.

Back
Top Bottom