What's new

TRT World presents a new documentary “A Place Called Pakistan”

iampakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

TRT World presents a new documentary, “A Place Called Pakistan”, to showcase the unknown beauties of the country and extraordinary properties of its nation. This 6-episode documentary series is anchored by a famous travel vlogger – Eva Zu Beck.

Vlogger Eva Zu Beck goes to the farthest corners of Pakistan; She reaches four international borders with India, Iran, Afghanistan and China. From Lahore, the magnificent capital of the Mughal Empire, to the Khyber Pass on the border with Afghanistan, to the magnificent Karakorum Highway, the places that have not been traveled before are unveiled in ” A Place Called Pakistan “.

Follow Eva Zu Beck as she embarks on an ambitious journey across Pakistan. Her adventure starts in Karachi , where she meets fashion designers, female boxers and young rappers transforming their city. The first episode highlights the unique beauty of Pakistan and the hospitality of its extraordinary people.

Why its a big thing? TRT is not like BBC.

No one is watching Trt World except Pakistanis and Muslim Indians

I would like to see your fvcking stats about share of viewers worldwide and where did you get them.

Why some people get triggered when state TV make documantary about a brother nation. These documantaries gets Turkish dubbing later and airing at TRT Documantary in Turkish language. It's a nice way to show Pakistani lifestyle, imo.

I would like to see your fvcking stats about share of viewers worldwide and where did you get them.

Why some people get triggered when state TV make documantary about a brother nation. These documantaries gets Turkish dubbing later and airing at TRT Documantary in Turkish language. It's a nice way to show Pakistani lifestyle, imo.

Ahahaha. You can understand from the comments on every post they make on their social media accounts kiddo. Regardless of the subject, 20% of the comment part is Turks and 80% is Pakistanis. Sometimes Arabs are included, if it concerns the Arabs.
These broadcasts are produced because the audience is Muslim South Asians. Its subsequent translation into Turkish, Arabic or a different language does not change the reason for it. You think Pakistan attracts 20 million Turkish tourists a year, but I don't know?

Ahahaha. You can understand from the comments on every post they make on their social media accounts kiddo. Regardless of the subject, 20% of the comment part is Turks and 80% is Pakistanis. Sometimes Arabs are included, if it concerns the Arabs.
These broadcasts are produced because the audience is Muslim South Asians. Its subsequent translation into Turkish, Arabic or a different language does not change the reason for it. You think Pakistan attracts 20 million Turkish tourists a year, but I don't know?
pakistan needs positive press , doesnt matter if it comes from devil, trt is obviously not bbc but still it definitely have some appeal in middle east.

pakistan needs positive press , doesnt matter if it comes from devil, trt is obviously not bbc but still it definitely have some appeal in middle east.

As I said, no matter how many fraternity cries, Turks do not visit Pakistan, and if you review the trade volume between the two countries, we cannot say that their trade is in good condition. This is the case for countries that define each other as brothers, and consider other European states. Pakistan needs to be recognized in Europe and give a good ambiance, not Arabs or Turks. TRT is not followed by Europe, so it is busy producing content for you using only your population.

As I said, no matter how many fraternity cries, Turks do not visit Pakistan, and if you review the trade volume between the two countries, we cannot say that their trade is in good condition. This is the case for countries that define each other as brothers, and consider other European states. Pakistan needs to be recognized in Europe and give a good ambiance, not Arabs or Turks. TRT is not followed by Europe, so it is busy producing content for you using only your population.
i know pakistan's most important ties are with US/EU/China/Gulf countries , but exploring new horizens isnt wrong , even if one person from turkey or surrounding regions will watch it , it is worth for pakistan as it is costing us nothing.

trt seems like a proper channel , with studios in multiple countries , doesnt look like some homemade youtube channel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRT_World

It's not about tourism. It's about presenting cultures each other. There is a totallly careless generation coming, Z gen, they should know who is friend and who is foe. It will be on TRT Turkish channels after. It's good even %1 of other countries watch and learn something about Pakistan.

Another thing is TRT is Turkish state media, so as a norm they air good news about Turkey. That's how it works. That's why you see a lot of Pakistani commentators who are happy with the good news for us. You can't expect Arabs, Indians or others to be happy with us. But you can see many Indians with India related news. But since your source of stats of viewers is your observation of comments section, case is closed. Good luck with life.

As a last, TRT world started broadcasting some years ago, it's new. It will grow bigger and bigger with the country.

I don't understand why someone whine about his country's channel make a documantary about a friendly nation... This really doesn't make any sense to me...

P.S: I really don't care if you think that calling me kiddo makes you cool or something but if you search on net such behaviours have a name in pyshcology.

Last edited:
i know pakistan's most important ties are with US/EU/China/Gulf countries , but exploring new horizens isnt wrong , even if one person from turkey or surrounding regions will watch it , it is worth for pakistan as it is costing us nothing.

trt seems like a proper channel , with studios in multiple countries , doesnt look like some homemade youtube channel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRT_World

Not only the number of studios, also the number of satellites and platforms to which they are connected and broadcast, but ultimately, who watches these broadcasts, not where you broadcast them or to whom. Every day he publishes broadcasts defending the rights of Pakistanis, persecuted Arabs and East Turkestan, but those who watch these broadcasts in the final are Turks, Pakistanis and Arabs.

This is something the Turkish President has stated when he was here in Pakistan .. trade needs to improve. Economic ties are important to cement cultural relations

It's not about tourism. It's about presenting cultures each other. There is a totallly careless generation coming, Z gen, they should know who is friend and who is foe. It will be on TRT Turkish channels after. It's good even %1 of other countries watch and learn something about Pakistan.

Another thing is TRT is Turkish state media, so as a norm they air good news about Turkey. That's how it works. That's why you see a lot of Pakistani commentators who are happy with the good news for us. You can't expect Arabs, Indians or others to be happy with us. But you can see many Indians with India related news. But since your source of stats of viewers is your observation of comments section, case is closed. Good luck with life.

As a last, TRT world started broadcasting some years ago, it's new. It will grow bigger and bigger with the country.

I don't understand why someone whine about his country's channel make a documantary about a friendly nation... This really doesn't make any sense to me...

P.S: I really don't care if you think that calling me kiddo makes you cool or something but if you search on net such behaviours have a name in pyshcology.

I assume you will understand because you are Turkish. "Kendi Çalıp Kendi Oynamak". TRT World doesn't need to grow, it has already expanded its broadcasts, including social media, in satellite and platform broadcasts all over the world. Monitoring your content to the person you see when you impose the necessary understand that you don't wasted your money. When you have to do a television platform, followed by the Pakistani publications praising Pakistan and Turkey is not nothing but a waste of money wasted. Also, even the BBC almost curse at the mother of their Prime Minister, because they want not call themselves British propagandists, what Trt World is telling is great work that we all adopt, but for foreigners it is nothing more than Erdo propaganda, so the same people will always watch.

I assume you will understand because you are Turkish. "Kendi Çalıp Kendi Oynamak". TRT World doesn't need to grow, it has already expanded its broadcasts, including social media, in satellite and platform broadcasts all over the world. Monitoring your content to the person you see when you impose the necessary understand that you don't wasted your money. When you have to do a television platform, followed by the Pakistani publications praising Pakistan and Turkey is not nothing but a waste of money wasted. Also, even the BBC almost curse at the mother of their Prime Minister, because they want not call themselves British propagandists, what Trt World is telling is great work that we all adopt, but for foreigners it is nothing more than Erdo propaganda, so the same people will always watch.

Maaan, you have no idea about soft power and propaganda tools of countries. No offence but you are completely lost in your own BS... We needed a TV channel that can tell our arguments to the world. This channel is 3 years old. It has some really quality shows and expanding. Learn something from 2,5 ml populated Qatar's Al-Jazeera, Putin's RT, China's CGTN and many more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom