What's new

Trial of Fire for Bangladeshi Muslims: Al-Mujtama reports

Eorl ⚔;3813119 said:
I think, they are mule, if they see a group of Bangladeshi asking for Gay Right in Dhaka, or a precession of naked women, they will never protest it!

Once I asked a Tableague man, why you never protest or raise you voice against politics/Govt or border killing ((anyway, they do not watch news, newspaper, they are cave man but peaceful, and, in most of the time, if you ask them ten questions on contemporary issues, they cann;t reply you)), he replied: that the most peaceful way is to invite others, not protest. But I did not find any answer to tell them that they are ignoring many important issues, as I do have very little knowledge of Islam.

Sometimes I think they are good for country, as they are peaceful, again I think, they are bad for the country, as they have no knowledge in country affairs/issues/interests. In that way, yes, they are good for the interest of India, but do not know if India is trying to promote them.

Eorl ⚔;3813119 said:
Sometimes I think they are good for country, as they are peaceful, again I think, they are bad for the country, as they have no knowledge in country affairs/issues/interests. In that way, yes, they are good for the interest of India, but do not know if India is trying to promote them.
There are specific instructions on how to response against injustice. Even at the minimal level of Muslimiat, one requires to detest the 'Unjust rulers' but Tableaguis don't even do that let alone fighting or protesting out loud. So, they aren't right but they consume food, cloths and reside under roof. Thus they are social burden.

Hello! I used to be Tableague Jamaati myself. Just because you or your uncle or million of other Tableaguis don't know what they are up to, I don't have to be one of those home-fleeing
Sannasis, understand? Tableague Jamaati guru's scheme completely fit in Bharati's expansionism and it has taken only a year for me to reveal it. BTW, not even one out those million mediocres that reside behind the bank of Turag rever knows/understands it's real mission, IMHO. Tableague Gust, Jawla, Chilla are all part of pacifism and these type of practices have been uprooting human potential from beautiful but innocent Muslim's mind. I have also found out that RAW's active infiltration in it. So, before opening UR mouth again, please learn about the subject first, will ya?

If what what you are saying is true please share some experience with us. Its a great opportunity to learn from you.

EROL BRO, as U are of the few but true soul searchers here, I think that U have summed up the portion of the crux of it well but the most important Tableague mission is to out-focus Muslims from worldly matters throughout the world. This dangerous scheme serves the primary interest of 'Hindutavya chauvinists', which is hardly seen or understood by innocent Tableagues. I had spent nights with them to find out that they didn't have programs related to any social or familial or statehood ness. And they follow a book called 'FAZAELE AMAL' while promoting 3, 7, 40 or 182 days of departing homes. The book has many sacrificing stories of saints but don't fully corroborate with QUORANIC ones. Furthermore, they don't say anything against unjustice of Bharati stooges but vocal against Jamaatis that happened to have 'Balance paradigm of Islam' thus a threat against 'Hindutavya chauvinist'.

I feel sad by seeing many innocent doctors, BUET's students leaving profession/study for the proposed 'Bigger Mula' of after life and getting old, incompetent in the process. They are real laughing stocks of 'Hindutavya Chauvinists' but get praised at front. It's very important to seat with Tableagues and help them to open their eyes on how they are playing at Bharati's hand, IMO.

Which method you will prefer Talibani violence or pacifism of Tableague Jamat ?

You choose not to address my statements. When we ask you to explain the message of the hadith I mentioned, you say the messages are 'pretty straight' but you don't want to tell us what that message is and then you tell us that you love Allah and His Rasul (pbuh). This kind of wickedness is universally despised.

If you see something wrong being done to someone stop it with your might, if you cannot stop it with your might protest against it verbally and if you cannot do that iether hate it in your 'heart' but that is the weakest state of 'imaan'. Now, that's a very well known hadith and that implies that having the imaan in the heart is not enough. Yes, it's the beginning or the root. It means everything has to be done on the basis of that belief that we call 'imaan' but it does not mean you don't have to act. 'Imaan' without 'amal' won't get you far. Once a sahabi let his camel move around lose and told the Blessed Prophet(pbuh) that he had faith 'imaan' in Allah. Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) told him to tie the camel and then have faith in Allah. This is also another famous hadith implying that we must do what is in our power to do and then have faith in Allah for the outcome. So, the question arises, is Khaleda doing her part? The answer is no, she is asking Allah to do her part.

The massage of the Hadith is Muslim should protest against wrong doing with might, if its not possible do it verbally and even its not possible hate it. But i am sure Mohammad (PBUH) didn't want you to verbally abuse everyone whose opinion seems to differ from you. You don't know me well but by reading few of my posts you you started to attack me. Do you want me to praise your verbal abuse as Moderate state of imaan?

I seems i have to battle with a Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Saint at the same time though luck.lol

The massage of the Hadith is Muslim should protest against wrong doing with might, if its not possible do it verbally and even its not possible hate it.

Good, very good! Now, that was not to painful, was it? Now, I have another question. What is the state of 'imaan' of a Muslim who doesn't do any of those prescribed by this hadith? I am raising this because earlier you talked about 'imaan' when I was talking about acting or protesting against tyranny, injustice and plundering that is going on in Bangladesh at the moment in the name of secularism and the spirit of the 'liberation war'.

But i am sure Mohammad (PBUH) didn't want you to verbally abuse everyone whose opinion seems to differ from you. You don't know me well but by reading few of my posts you you started to attack me. Do you want me to praise your verbal abuse as Moderate state of imaan?

I seems i have to battle with a Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Saint at the same time though luck.lol

Do I sense anger in your reply? Earlier did you not advise me not to be angry while exchanging views?

Good, very good! Now, that was not to painful, was it? Now, I have another question. What is the state of 'imaan' of a Muslim who doesn't do any of those prescribed by this hadith? I am raising this because earlier you talked about 'imaan' when I was talking about acting or protesting against tyranny, injustice and plundering that is going on in Bangladesh at the moment in the name of secularism and the spirit of the 'liberation war'.

Do I sense anger in your reply? Earlier did you not advise me not to be angry while exchanging views?

I don't get angry that easily but i got a bit annoyed. You made me continuously reply your post in last few days and i don't like hostility. The last part was supposed to be a joke, guess i failed lol.

I don't get angry that easily but i got a bit annoyed. You made me continuously reply your post in last few days and i don't like hostility. The last part was supposed to be a joke, guess i failed lol.

I expected a reply to my post#50, if don't have a reply say so.

Practice what you preach. Your country doesn't allow Muslim to sacrifice COW during EID just because COW happen to be GOD to majority Hindu population. So where is the presence SECULARISM in INDIA?

Our government also banned the selling of satanic verses, before any islamic country did it. Its for preserving communal harmony, something a rabid islamist knows nothing about.

Our government also banned the selling of satanic verses, before any islamic country did it. Its for preserving communal harmony, something a rabid islamist knows nothing about.

A rabid hindu talking about rabid Islamists!!!

There is a certain gang here who attack any Bangladeshi nationalist who says anything they disagree with. They will swear, abuse, lie and insult.

You are not obliged to respond to them, and you can simply use the ignore option (click on their user name, go to their profile and chose ignore) or you can report them.

I did warn you about some of the unpleasant individuals in this forum.

You want to say that the present government has not presented a trial of fire for the Muslims. You don't want people to resist injustice and oppression committed by the present government. Most probably you are going to argue that the present government hasn't done anything anti-Islamic. You don't have to be so passive, just come out and say it. We know you have it churning inside you.

But we would like you to tell us the message of those hadith to us, do you have any problem with that?

We should not put words into @Moander 's mouth. I really don't care if he is moderate, left or right. All I care people should not roam from darkness to darkness. We have outstanding issues which we are ignoring in the process of assigning political tags to crime. We lack some very basic awareness the lack of which always misguides us in looking for the real enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a certain gang here who attack any Bangladeshi nationalist who says anything they disagree with. They will swear, abuse, lie and insult.

You are not obliged to respond to them, and you can simply use the ignore option (click on their user name, go to their profile and chose ignore) or you can report them.

I did warn you about some of the unpleasant individuals in this forum.

We have no intention to gang bang an indian raj@k@r, they are too ugly and they smell like sh!t!

Back
Top Bottom