What's new

Transit Granted, Sovereignty Lost

Now you are back tracking from your Bangladesh history shit where you guys saved them from evil Pakistanis when I proved here how Raw in collaboration with few power hungry politicians killed thousands of innocent Bengalis just to secure indian eastern front. How can modi or any other indian can be friend of muslim Bengalis?

I am not here to win some medal but its my duty to show Bengalis who killed their ancestors and why.

I don't expect you to admit it as that requires courage some thing totally alien to you guys .

And the article I quoted that's an indian source not some Pakistani or jamati one for that matter.

First,Agartala Conspiracy case is a "Conspiracy Theory",as nothing came out of it.It is just like PDFians accuse Ganja a stooge of India/SA.so,I'd not comment on it.Only one thing is I'm going to post against it...

1969 uprising in East Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But RAW did good job on two accounts-

1.They did block Pakistan's access to BD using a flase flagged Op

2.They did arrange Mukti Yodhas' training properly,which folowed by IA's attack after Pakistan preemptively attacked India.

If you want to believe India is a savior,then you can study how India saved Bangladeshis after OP Searchlight.

If you want to believe India did very wrong to Pakistan by breaking,you can study Agartala Conspiracy case and such.but you can't deny a fact,Bangladeshis wanted the freedom,as they were tired of Pakistan's misbehaviour.India simply delivered that.Its your flaw if you can't control part of country.

These lines represent ignorance of Author about mentioned topic.Neither he knows his own country's history,nor India's.The Author should research more about this topic..

He showed his ignorance about topics like integration of Kashmir,Sikkim and Hyderabad.He doesn't know about operations like Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai,nor about other similar operations.Not everytime you can protect a country using stick,sometimes pressure tactics work so that these nations doesn't annihilate its own people.

About Bangladesh's freedom,Declaration of Independence by Mujib was on 7th March,1971.India officially fought war with Pakistan on Nov-Dec of 1971.Its Bangladeshi Officers who led Muktiyodhas,while India simply provided arms and training when Bangladeshis flooded India.what did the author expect,Bangladesh could make training camps in front of Pakistan's forces in Bangladesh??and about arms Pakistan surrendered,a lot of weapons are still being used by North East Separatists..He is simply showng his grudge towards things which he doesn't understand.

The author knows his subject. You are repeating Indian scripted self-aggrandizing blast.

Great read and I guess now Bengalis can see through Indian mentality and the first thing you guys need is to get rid of haseena like leaders and act like one sovereign nation.

India hate muslims be it in india , Pakistan or Bangladesh or anywhere in the world .Hindus are not able to accept the fact that muslims from west just came roaring and ruled over them like kings they had never seen before for centuries.

Right from the creation of makti bahini Bengalis are playing in the hand of hindus and if it continued time is not far when Bangladesh will be just a state of india but the most under developed and humiliated one.

Haseena is the worst poison for Bangladesh you guys don't need enemies while having such Pm.

dude come down , if Bangladesh & India are improving connectivity , whats so bad about it ? in fact regional connectivity is the Order of the day , it improves lives , creates jobs , connects peoples , creates infrastructures , allows movements of peoples to one another's countries ( for example many people who live in Canada works in the US & vice-versa) it brings people closer to each other look at Europe , its enough time , we do away with this nonsense hate & suspicions & instead work @ uniting peoples rather than sticking to this self destructive hate which does humanity no good whatsoever , now i can understand form where your coming from , its OK i mean hey , if you don't like it then don't do it , its as simple as that , but if Bangladesh & India are doing it , then whats your problem ? in today's world regional connectivity is the key to success , & betterment of the people , & if India & Bangladesh , are doing it , then i say
kudos to them :tup:

nationalistic jingoism does not feeds the stomachs , Breads do !

Look who is talking. You say Jamaatis are terrorist, name an act of terrorism done by them. FYI Jamaat didn't exist in 1971 (in case your stupidity tries to bring that up). Also, it was Jamaat's ally BNP who was responsible for eradicating terrorists from Bangladesh.

Whereas Modi was responsible for Gujrat, thus he had travel bans on him by Europe and US, they wouldn't do it if he was innocent.

Terrorists love terrorists that's why Indian setup Hasina is reviving terrorism in Bangladesh.

You terrorists need to stop $hitting from your mouth, maybe then the public defecation percentage in India will decrease.

Brother please do way with this useless Hate , it does one no good , i mean hey a bit of it is OK for example in a Toronto Leafs vs New York Yankees game , even i get a bit emotional , & its perfectly normal , but that should be about it , but when a person starts living in a life of Nationalistic hate , i mean now thats abnormal & it should not be encouraged

Last edited:
Our JeI still remains a bourgeois party believing in the Westminster model of parliamentary democracy. However, the recent head hunting of this party by BAL encouraged by Bharat, may make them revolutionary too.

To be clear, are you suggesting that JI should take the law into their own hands?

And please don't throw around the 'bharat sellout' label - wasn't khaleda zia begging Modi for help last week?

If you want to sit in a foreign democracy while declaring that BD should forfeit its own, maybe you should move somewhere closer to your views? I'm sure there are ghettos in karachi where your kind would happily fit in. Question is, do you know how to cut hair?

Finally the illusion of independence / sovereignty is waning in the minds of Bengalis (NRI - Non Resident Indians) ...........you didn't gain independence in 1971, you just changed masters...... it's just that it's only now that some of you have come to realize it................ talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place...........

Finally the illusion of independence / sovereignty is waning in the minds of Bengalis (NRI - Non Resident Indians) ...........you didn't gain independence in 1971, you just changed masters...... it's just that it's only now that some of you have come to realize it................ talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place...........
Not master luberal but Traded independence for slavery.

Exactly. Anyway good riddance, our future whether economics, culture or kin has always been in central and west asia. Let bharat and their two-three dogs wallow in the dump called south asia.

Toronto Leafs vs New York Yankees game
Sorry, I don't watch abomination in the name of sports.

Brother please do way with this useless Hate , it does one no good , i mean hey a bit of it is OK for example in a Toronto Leafs vs New York Yankees game , even i get a bit emotional , & its perfectly normal , but that should be about it , but when a person starts living in a life of Nationalistic hate , i mean now thats abnormal & it should not be encouraged
There is no hate in my comment, just facts.

Our JeI still remains a bourgeois party believing in the Westminster model of parliamentary democracy.

True perhaps. But the thing is that there is simply nothing left remaining of the JeI. A decade from now, people will ask 'what is BNP?'

Oblivion is their future.

There is only the Awami League.

The JeI were right about that part at least. They probably predicted their own demise.

It is not to say that is righteous. I do not agree with the way the ruling party dealt with the opposition.

My humble suggestion is to simply seize the opportunity. And from a security and perhaps ideological point of view, deny the enemy that opportunity.

dude come down , if Bangladesh & India are improving connectivity , whats so bad about it ? in fact regional connectivity is the Order of the day , it improves lives , creates jobs , connects peoples , creates infrastructures , allows movements of peoples to one another's countries ( for example many people who live in Canada works in the US & vice-versa) it brings people closer to each other look at Europe , its enough time , we do away with this nonsense hate & suspicions & instead work @ uniting peoples rather than sticking to this self destructive hate which does humanity no good whatsoever , now i can understand form where your coming from , its OK i mean hey , if you don't like it then don't do it , its as simple as that , but if Bangladesh & India are doing it , then whats your problem ? in today's world regional connectivity is the key to success , & betterment of the people , & if India & Bangladesh , are doing it , then i say
kudos to them :tup:

nationalistic jingoism does not feeds the stomachs , Breads do !

Energy, connectivity, trade, prosperity and regional security for all?

Looks good on paper.

If you want to sit in a foreign democracy while declaring that BD should forfeit its own, maybe you should move somewhere closer to your views? I'm sure there are ghettos in karachi where your kind would happily fit in. Question is, do you know how to cut hair?

Pay some respect, boy. He served the nation long before you were even alive.

@Loki what would India do if one of its civilians or cargo gets into trouble in BD? Btw the corridor has been granted for free as per all the reports that r coming. WHat abt the complete take over of electricity sector by India ? S.Asia is no EU and EU doesn't have any India.

Bhai, this translation is indeed a pain to read and understand. I hope OP will at-least post an English summary of his article.

Summary:

- Pagan India won in 71 and muslims of East Bengal lost.
- India didn't spare money and soldiers and went to a war in 71 for nothing. Its purpose was to exploit east bengal and weaken pak.
- India took arms and ammunition of PAK army as war booty and made PAK surrender to IA not "mukti bahini" rebels signifying that it was India's war against PAK which India won.
- India has been investing billions since 47 to nurture a dalal segment in BD and BAL has been one of India's major projects.
- India's investment always has been in media and cultural segments of the country to nurture dalals to serve its political & strategic interest.
- BD is now a Indian colony.
- The current Hasina regime is totally dependent on India for political survival and India is taking full advantage of it.
- India gaining corridor access to NE via BD means complete Indian grip over BD both strategically & politically.
- India wants to involve BD and its resources in the fight against NE rebels.
- India wants to be in Asia what US is in the world . For that it needs to use BD's resources as its strategically too important for control over India's NE.
- India wants to take BD, Nepal & Bhutan under a single security/military framework that can be used against China & PAK.
- Corridor granted to India by Hasina is literally free without any due consideration of the economic & political consequences. It will grant India complete access to BD's ports and there's a chance in the future that India may demand stationing of Indian military under the guise of protecting its interest which may be very difficult for BD to refuse.
- Complete economic dominance over BD.

Don't quote me terrorist. Your likes are being hunted and executed by both Govt of Bangladesh and Govt of India and the rest of the civilized world.
We are doing a service to humanity by removing the likes of you jamaatis from our populations.

Jamaati razakar, stop quoting me. I don't talk with terrorists.
Your crimes against Humanity are reason enough why you are hunted across geographies - in Bangladesh, India...your people are arrested in US and Europe.

U are in an open forum pagan. If u don't want people to quote u then don't show your pathetic upbringing and bigoted psyche .

Last edited:
@Loki what would India do if one of its civilians or cargo gets into trouble in BD? Btw the corridor has been granted for free as per all the reports that r coming. WHat abt the complete take over of electricity sector by India ? S.Asia is no EU and EU doesn't have any India.

Summary:

- Pagan India won in 71 and muslims of East Bengal lost.
- India didn't spare money and soldiers and went to a war in 71 for nothing. Its purpose was to exploit east bengal and weaken pak.
- India took arms and ammunition of PAK army as war booty and made PAK surrender to IA not "mukti bahini" rebels signifying that it was India's war against PAK which India won.
- India has been investing billions since 47 to nurture a dalal segment in BD and BAL has been one of India's major projects.
- India's investment always has been in media and cultural segments of the country to nurture dalals to serve its political & strategic interest.
- BD is now a Indian colony.
- The current Hasina regime is totally dependent on India for political survival and India is taking full advantage of it.
- India gaining corridor access to NE via BD means complete Indian grip over BD both strategically & politically.
- India wants to involve BD and its resources in the fight against NE rebels.
- India wants to be in Asia what US is in the world . For that it needs to use BD's resources as its strategically too important for control over India's NE.
- India wants to take BD, Nepal & Bhutan under a single security/military framework that can be used against China & PAK.
- Corridor granted to India by Hasina is literally free without any due consideration of the economic & political consequences. It will grant India complete access to BD's ports and there's a chance in the future that India may demand stationing of Indian military under the guise of protecting its interest which may be very difficult for BD to refuse.
- Complete economic dominance over BD.

U are in an open forum pagan. If u don't want people to quote u then don't show your pathetic upbringing and bigoted psyche .

So your solution is, go back to 1971 era, 40 years back situation. And whatever has been done till now is fake. And what ever the development be it 10-30% by the fellow B'deshis is an act of slavery.

You want to go back 40 years and create a new Bangladesh. What about the FDI in your textile Industry. That is an act of slavery and you do not want it because it is not Jamati.

Amazing!! Hats off to people like you with absurd and highly miserable, clueless, nonsense, useless thoughts and destructive ideology.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN!

Congratulations. This thread is confirmation of the absolute failure of Pakistani attempts against India. They tried with Afganistan and failed. They tried with Sri Lanka and failed. They tried with BD and failed.

Afghan president just warned Pakistan a couple of weeks ago to stop terrorism. The Srilankan premier has been visiting Hindu temples in India and offering prayers. The BD PM is gifting a picture of Pakistani surrender to Modi.

Meanwhile Pakistani army is being carved out to create a security detail for Chinese laborers who will be taking over the Gwadar and CPEC.

Back
Top Bottom