What's new

Training Afghan Forces - Hilarious!

The only thing that can increase Afghani's talent is their Local Spinach...:P

hahahha this was so awesome haha i can't stop laughing. Wait! Isn't Pakistan suppose to be scared of them ahhahahaha

they are only good when they throw pin on you. that means they got bomb in their mount.:rofl:

Is Afghanistan running short of Good men, as Far as i remembered Afghanistan used to be Land of Warriors.

Were are these "CHICKENS" Coming From. Who the hell is recruiting them ? I think the War Lords who deals in Heroin Smuggling gave them these "Charsi Chickens" and Now RAW and Indian Army is having troubles in order to train them.

no wonder that taliban are taking control of afghanistan look at the poelpe that are supposed to stop them.

no wonder that taliban are taking control of afghanistan look at the poelpe that are supposed to stop them.

These "Charsi Chickens" will be just "Sitting Ducks" for the Taliban.

I wonder if Karzai made that statement of Invading Pakistan in pursuit of Taliban after Taking a "Guard of Honour" from these :tongue: Chickens.

Good Luck Karzai :enjoy:

All the warriors joined Taliban.

There's a lot of truth in that.

Most of the spineless peasants would join with the stronger team.

To join the Taliban, aside from sharing either the same goal or ideology, they must be brave and committed to a goal. It takes a resilient psychology to join a weaker outfit.

Naturally only brave fighters would join the Taliban, while Sunday fighters would flock for a cheap paycheck to the outifit shown in film.

LOL - wow, and Afghans were supposed to be great warriors!

(Just kidding - these guys will learn obviously)

I dont think these are army trainees..They may be giving training to self protection for villagers..

I doubt they'll learn.

The Afghan National Army is a shambles.

They're manned by peasants.

They won't improve.

these videos show nothin.. afghanis are strong ppl. we have seen that in history. however i think this regular army is not their thing.

Back
Top Bottom