What's new

Trained in Pak, 13/7 accused fought in Afghanistan

Here we go again .... Man u Indian are some genius nation any thing happens the terrorist was always Muslim Always ISI agent and always trained in Pakistan .... I think the other separate groups in your country fighting for independence must learn and came to Pakistan i can,t understand why they train inside India and kill ur personals

Listen mate,
I've had a girlfriend from Pakpattan,
She told me that her father was a member of LeT and there were a lot of LeT members there

That is not evidence it's better to provide a credible source instead

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

LOL man i just say NICE WORK NDTV the FOXNEWS of india

What about your Pakistani media outlets like tribune? you consider them in the same bracket?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Pakistan drone attack kills British man set to lead Islamic terror 'army' in UK | Mail Online

World's jihadis come to Pakistan for terror training known fact

See the true face of india who ever calls another person mad is mad himself so true

Last edited by a moderator:
bhawalpur my district lolz camps :rofl: agriculture land used for camps :rofl: next to my home . never read such BS in my life

According to the Indians, Jalalabad is a part of Pakistan as well, so I'm not surprised by this thread either.

Last edited by a moderator:
The untold story of 2008's terrorist attack, in the words of its victims and the gunmen. The programme contains graphic images and descriptions of the atrocity which may upset some viewers. Produced and directed by award-winning filmmaker Dan Reed, Terror in Mumbai tells the story of what happened when 10 gunmen held one of the world's busiest cities hostage; killing and wounding hundreds of people while holding India's crack security forces at bay.

Featuring footage of the attacks and interviews with senior police officers and hostages, including the testimony from Kasab - the sole surviving gunman, Dispatches reveals what happened, hour by hour, from the perspective of the security forces, the terrorists, their masterminds and the victims.

Award: Bafta; current affairs. 2010

Dispatches - Terror in Mumbai - Channel 4

Holy Sh*t , you were dating the daughter of an LET jihadi ? :woot:

Haseena atom bomb ?:cheesy:

She was nice like all punjabans....

It was when i lived in Canada
But it didn't know that her father was LeT member !!!!

If her father discovered that her daughter's bf is indian , he Could KILL me !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom