What's new

Trained in Pak, 13/7 accused fought in Afghanistan

Ok, go ahead and keep posting all the videos you can find on youtube, if that makes you happy. But it won't reduce terrorism in your country. Try to make your country better, instead of desperately trying to prove that India does it too.

Request to all the Pakistani members.

Naxalites/Maoists are pan-communist terrorist organisation. NOT SEPERATISTS! Post all threads you want.

and they're pretty much dead or sluggish. The last time they killed someone was probably months ago and when was the last time any terrorist attacked anyone in Pakistan? Yesterday or today probably. No offence.

yep but we never pose like you guys daily day night atan waadi atan wadi jokes :rofl:

Ok, go ahead and keep posting all the videos you can find on youtube, if that makes you happy. But it won't reduce terrorism in your country. Try to make your country better, instead of desperately trying to prove that India does it too.

and you go to my city make video of camp and showing us here? or you was driver of hamid gul ? you are doing same what i reply to you . you type pakistan army terror and i type indian army terror on youtube simply :lol:

and you go to my city make video of camp and showing us here? or you was driver of hamid gul ? you are doing same what i reply to you . you type pakistan army terror and i type indian army terror on youtube simply :lol:

As a beginning, try to watch the videos we both posted. The difference in quality should itself be indicative. I posted proper documentaries by the BBC, you posted one minute screeds uploaded by pakistanis. And I explained the difference between the terrorism you claim exists in India and what happnes in pak. Cant keep repeating it.

Back
Top Bottom