What's new

Traditional Dresses of South Asia

Only Punjabis in Khalistan are similar to Punjabi Pakistanis but they make only 3% of India's population. Sindhis in India are les than 1% of India's population. There are almost no Pashtuns, Baloch, or Saraikis living in India. Mohajirs are migrants from India and do not count as enthic group as they came from all over India to Pakistan in 1947.

97% of India's population are not Punjabi, Pashtun, Saraiki, Sindhi, Baloch therefore they are nothing like Pakistanis.
82%pakistanis=74% INDIANS and that is truth. The founder of your nation was a Gujarati and your national poet considered himself indian all his life. :lol: and your stupid comment only shows you don't consider Muhajirs as Pakistanis, we never say Sindhis are outsiders. Keep on crying baby, you folks speak our language khariboli of delhi as Urdu and don't consider yourself yourself similar to Indians. What a joke. :lol:

186994.jpg

15073_0304_1_lg.jpg

gupta%20coin%202.jpg

k146149.jpg

chandra2coin1.jpg

432326.jpg

186992.jpg

82%pakistanis=74% INDIANS and that is truth. The founder of your nation was a Gujarati and your national poet considered himself indian all his life. :lol: and your stupid comment only shows you don't consider themselves as Pakistanis, we never say Sindhis are outsiders. Keep on crying baby, you folks speak our language khariboli of delhi as Urdu and don't consider yourself yourself similar to Indians. What a joke. :lol:

97% of India's population are nothing like Pakistanis, and I proved it in my previous post. The 7 or 8% of Pakistanis (Mohajirs in Pakistan) you talk about are migrants from all across India not one or two places in India.

All of Sindh is in Pakistan. Not an inch of Sindh is in India so those Sindhis in India are migrants from Pakistan.

The truth of the matter is no Pakistani wants to be indian. Its just you damn indians always obsessed about us.

97% of India's population are nothing like Pakistanis, and I proved it in my previous post. The 7 or 8% of Pakistanis (Mohajirs in Pakistan) you talk about are migrants from all across India not one or two places in India.

All of Sindh is in Pakistan. Not an inch of Sindh is in India so those Sindhis in India are migrants from Pakistan.

The truth of the matter is no Pakistani wants to be indian. Its just you damn indians always obsessed about us.
thik hai munney,you guys are not indians, i am satisfied with your answer, so please post your pakistani pics or leave this page.

Dimasa Tribals from Assam State in their Traditional Dress.

Dimasa Men in their traditional Clothes
OS_3_277638g.jpg

Dimasa Women in their Traditional Clothes
OS_1_277639g.jpg

the beginning of the song pretty much shows every type of cultural dressing of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom