What's new

Traditional Dresses of South Asia

@nalandapride: Bravo..It seems you know lot about Indian tribes and traditions.

Pakistani members should also post pics like that of Pashtun, Pakistani Punjab, Brahui, Hindko people, they didn't post much pictures.

Jacobite Syrian Christian priests, Kerala:
PROCESSION1-articleLarge.jpg

the attire of Syrian Christian women till 5-6 decades back:
031.jpg

I like Kurtas like this and love to wear with Jeans.

kurta-pajamas2.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Another commonly worn dress in India.

Achan-dhoti-tipu-sultan-fort.jpg

I thought all Kerala Christians dressed like this..Chattayum Mundum.
generally Syrian Christians wore it. Latin Catholics of central kerala also may have similar dressing. but definitely not prevalent elsewhere.

generally Syrian Christians wore it. Latin Catholics of central kerala also may have similar dressing. but definitely not prevalent elsewhere.

There was Orthodox Church near my previous House in Bangalore, the Priest was wearing White robes instead of Black. Do, Syrian Orthodox also celebrate Christmas on 7th January like Other Orthodox Christians.

There was Orthodox Church near my previous House in Bangalore, the Priest was wearing White robes instead of Black. Do, Syrian Orthodox also celebrate Christmas on 7th January like Other Orthodox Christians.
no idea. knows that they are two factions.

I think thats limited to Russian Orthodox church only.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

How about Roman Catholics?

I think thats limited to Russian Orthodox church only.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

How about Roman Catholics?
Roman Catholics = Syro Malabar Catholics who are eastern christians in Kerala who forms most of Syriac Christians.

elsewhere it is Roman Latin Catholics, like Goans.

Naga Man from Ao Naga Tribe

4409323650_f951a88845_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

An Old Naga Man from Nagaland in his traditional Dress

Picture+16.png

Naga Women

women+nagaland.jpg

pehalwani and kushti is kinda dieing sport in amritsar. very few guys are into it now a days. in my younger days i use to go and watch dangal where pehlwans use to fight in mud..lol.. it was fun. now a days everyone is after kabaddi and cricket. but in jallundhar we still have deras where they practise kushti.

salman.jpg

jatt da dola much bigger than salman khan

Who is this guy with Salman Khan. Last time I was startled when I saw Great Khali with Salman Khan.

i dont know hw to upload pics frm google on here 0.0

i dont know hw to upload pics frm google on here 0.0

You can upload pictures having .jpg or .jpeg, .gif extension in the last. open the website from where you want to upload the photo. Right click on the desire image and select "open the image in new tab", copy the URL with .jpg etc. extension and paste between
tags.

You can upload pictures having .jpg or .jpeg, .gif extension in the last. open the website from where you want to upload the photo. Right click on the desire image and select "open the image in new tab", copy the URL with .jpg etc. extension and paste between
tags.

How to upload pics from harddrive?

How come shaving makes someone Sissy :lol: I like clean clothes with Clean Face without any beard and moustache otherwise my face starts itching due to beard.

Im not talkin abt the bushy beard...lol.. i use an electric shaver/trimmer... after 3 days.... clean shaven men look feminine...

Heck id grow a moustache after i get a lil old.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom