What's new

Trade corridor to make economy 2nd largest

Worry about your poor that are bigger than the population size of Pakistan. They might make a new country becuase BJP is too incompetent to care about poor.

many of our poor get government facilities such as cheap priced food and free education,free health care..there is lot of burden on free healthcare but it will improve...only thing left is shelter which is being worked on currently in every state..

Indira Awas Yojna(IAY)

Cost Of The Project:-Rs 60,000 cr / $15 billion(till 2010)

Time Duration:- 1985-2014

Current Status:- 212.95 lakh / 21.29 million houses have been constructed as of 2010.For year 2009-2010

yes yes.. any fact that goes against pakistan is an Indian propaganda!
typical pakistani LOL

Not fact. Go on a more liable website like BBC. Search up "Asias largest slums" on google and click the BBC link. ;)

many of our poor get government facilities such as cheap priced food and free education,free health care..there is lot of burden on free healthcare but it will improve...only thing left is shelter which is being worked on currently in every state..

Indira Awas Yojna(IAY)

Cost Of The Project:-Rs 60,000 cr / $15 billion(till 2010)

Time Duration:- 1985-2014

Current Status:- 212.95 lakh / 21.29 million houses have been constructed as of 2010.For year 2009-2010

Well, atleast you care.

That's an Indian propoganda spitting news. They just want to cover up slumdog millionare's slums lol

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Search up exactly " asias largest slums" and click on the BBC link lol not indian propoganda.

since when telegraph is indian propaganda...you guys are big time hypocrites :no:

That's an Indian propoganda spitting news. They just want to cover up slumdog millionare's slums lol

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Search up exactly " asias largest slums" and click on the BBC link lol not indian propoganda.

It's official now the United Nations Development Programme has declared that "Dharavi is not Asia's largest slum. Orangi town spread across Northern Karachi where the city meets the Khasa hills is now officially Asia's biggest

NewsX Video: Orangi town - Asia's biggest slum - YouTube

Anyways back to topic, Pakistan will probably become 9 in world economies by the next decade..

Worry about your poor that are bigger than the population size of Pakistan. They might make a new country becuase BJP is too incompetent to care about poor.

Just because..you are not smart or knowledgeable enough to reply to my post..does not mean you have to expose, you are an outright foolish by opening your mouth!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because..you are not smart or knowledgeable to reply my post..does not mean you have to expose, your outright foolishness by opening your mouth!!

I'm just saying to worry about yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

did you Google terrorists? what link you came up with? don't be ashamed- we know it already.

I did Google terrorists. The only thing that came up was wanted lists and some stories about USA losing in Afghanistan. Nothing about Pakistan there. Now back to fun facts : Did you know your size of poor is bigger than our population?

I'm just saying to worry about yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I did Google terrorists. The only thing that came up was wanted lists and some stories about USA losing in Afghanistan. Nothing about Pakistan there. Now back to fun facts : Did you know your size of poor is bigger than our population?

And I am just saying..if you do not know about a particular topic, then better keep your mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom