What's new

Trade corridor to make economy 2nd largest

^ We don't need anything from India. That country is irrelevant. Once America is out of Afghanistan, India will be out of our heads too and Pakistan can finally prosper.

I didn't say you wanted anything from India. I'm saying it would be good for Pakistan.

^^^ Good for you,

But whole world, US, Russia, China, Japan and EU want to do trade with India except pakistan.
We also dont care about trade with pakistan when we are having world leaders doing business with india

The same world is also eyeing on Pakistan despite the set backs we're facing from WoT fall out. Matter of time and we will be back on track as we were few years ago.

India is highly overrated but still a disappointment according to Goldman & Sachs. Let them enjoy the high ride, we have better and more important things to do in Pakistan.

we have some industrial corridors coming up in India...we have also started working on manufacturing policies...pakistan is nowhere near..best luck anyways...

2 largest !!!!!!! could not stop laughing after hearing it .

my suggestion is stop supporting terrorism , and improve your ties with india and your other neighbours , automatically you will be on track .

To be honest, the military has done more for Pakistan than any politician. If Imran Khan does not become PM next elections, I will support a coup by the military.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

2 largest !!!!!!! could not stop laughing after hearing it .

my suggestion is stop supporting terrorism , and improve your ties with india and your other neighbours , automatically you will be on track .

Sir, If I was Indian I would not be talking because you've had bad relationships with all of your neighbors.

Yes, saying Pakistan's economy will be 2nd largest is unlikely, though it might reach up 9-15 which is really good.

Yes, saying Pakistan's economy will be 2nd largest is unlikely, though it might reach up 9-15 which is really good.

i am still gonna laugh at it , because currently pakistan is at 45 position , so to even reach that spot you might just need 50 years or maybe more than that .

To be honest, the military has done more for Pakistan than any politician. If Imran Khan does not become PM next elections, I will support a coup by the military.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Sir, If I was Indian I would not be talking because you've had bad relationships with all of your neighbors.

how many countries have good relationships with all the neighbors??

i am still gonna laugh at it , because currently pakistan is at 45 position , so to even reach that spot you might just need 50 years or maybe more than that .

Okay, how well did your economy progress through 1995-Present?

Before 1995 your GDP was lower than ours. It only took about a decade to get you in the top 10 economies.

If India a poor country with 1.2 billion people can make it, why can't Pakistan?

And sir, for your information, we are on N11 Next Eleven countries which are supposed to be 11 next best economies after BRIC and US. So we will be around 9-15 ranking by next decade. It's just Pakistan's role in WoT and it's corrupt leadership that is slowing the economic growth down, because we used to have a bigger GDP than you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

how many countries have good relationships with all the neighbors??

How many countries have bad relationships with ALL of it's neighbors? 1. India.

Before 1995 your GDP was lower than ours. It only took about a decade to get you in the top 10 economies.

If India a poor country with 1.2 billion people can make it, why can't Pakistan?

And sir, for your information, we are on N11 Next Eleven countries which are supposed to be 11 next best economies after BRIC and US. So we will be around 9-15 ranking by next decade. It's just Pakistan's role in WoT and it's corrupt leadership that is slowing the economic growth down, because we used to have a bigger GDP than you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

you must be talking about GDP(ppp)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

we have good relationship with bhutan and maldives..

have you heard of a nation called afghanistan because i don't know how geography is taught in pakistani schools .

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

you must be talking about GDP(ppp)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

we have good relationship with bhutan and maldives..

well currently we even don't have any problems with sri lanka and bangladesh also , i am talking about govt not pdf members :D

you have a great relationship with India , Afghanistan and Iran. good to know this.

^ We don't need anything from India. That country is irrelevant. Once America is out of Afghanistan, India will be out of our heads too and Pakistan can finally prosper.

Blame it all on the alcohol... ahem ... American.

have you heard of a nation called afghanistan because i don't know how geography is taught in pakistani schools .

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

well currently we even don't have any problems with sri lanka and bangladesh also , i am talking about govt not pdf members :D

Hey, have you noticed they don't teach country affairs in Geography? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

you have a great relationship with India , Afghanistan and Iran. good to know this.

Atleast we have a good relationship with China, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. ;)

Patience is a virtue. We were prosperous before this war OF terror and we will prosper again. Just wait after this war OF terror ends.

Really!!??

Perhaps you were too young to remember ..but do you know what was the state of economy before WOT ie 2001.

Your average growth over several year was 2.5%(same as now)

You were under world wide sanctions.

Your international debt was humongous.

Forex reserves were non existent($1 billion).

You were buying oil from Saudis on deffered payments.

All your growth in the middle years(starting 2004 - ending 2007) ..you owe it to WOT.

But the economic bubble created in Musharraf years could not see you through the credit crunch and you economy collapsed.

Today you have come a full circle barring the sanctions..your economy is in the state as it was before you joined the WOT.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom