What's new

Trade corridor to make economy 2nd largest

Really!!??

Perhaps you were too young to remember ..but do you know what was the state of economy before WOT ie 2001.

Your average growth over several year was 2.5%(same as now)

You were under world wide sanctions.

Your international debt was humongous.

Forex reserves were non existent($1 billion).

You were buying oil from Saudis on deffered payments.

All your growth in the middle years(starting 2004 - ending 2007) ..you owe it to WOT.

But the economic bubble created in Musharraf years could not see you through the credit crunch and you economy collapsed.

Today you have come a full circle barring the sanctions..your economy is in the state as it was before you joined the WOT.

No we owe it to Musharraf not war on terror. Where did you get your schooling from? The slums?

Hey, have you noticed they don't teach country affairs in Geography? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Atleast we have a good relationship with China, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. ;)

what are you laughing at , i was saying maybe you don't know afghanistan is your neighbouring country , and that is maybe the most primary thing taught in geography .

can you prove it sir? oh you are a pakistani - never mind.

China - 1965 War and jealousy of China rising and claiming of land

Bangladesh - Bangladesh overwhelmed at the mass immigrants coming from India

Sri Lanka - LTTE terrorists launching campaigns

Pakistan - alot of wars and insecurity

No we owe it to Musharraf not war on terror. Where did you get your schooling from? The slums?

If it was the Musharraf magic holding you up there.

Why did your perform miserably during first five years of Musharraf rule?..why did things suddenly change ..after you joined WOT and not before that?

Why did your economy collapse while Musharaf was still in power(2008)?

what are you laughing at , i was saying maybe you don't know afghanistan is your neighbouring country , and that is maybe the most primary thing taught in geography .

Where did Afghanistan come in from this?

China - 1965 War and jealousy of China rising and claiming of land

Bangladesh - Bangladesh overwhelmed at the mass immigrants coming from India

Sri Lanka - LTTE terrorists launching campaigns

Pakistan - alot of wars and insecurity
okay so your school geography says that we just have 3 neighbours? :rofl:

Really!!??

Perhaps you were too young to remember ..but do you know what was the state of economy before WOT ie 2001.

Your average growth over several year was 2.5%(same as now)

You were under world wide sanctions.

Your international debt was humongous.

Forex reserves were non existent($1 billion).

You were buying oil from Saudis on deffered payments.

All your growth in the middle years(starting 2004 - ending 2007) ..you owe it to WOT.

But the economic bubble created in Musharraf years could not see you through the credit crunch and you economy collapsed.

Today you have come a full circle barring the sanctions..your economy is in the state as it was before you joined the WOT.

You don't know what you are talking about.

The only hurdles to Pakistan's economy is when the corrupt incompetent politicians come to power. When we have disciplined leaders, Pakistan's economy prospers.

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

And don't worry about us, worry about your 420 million poor indians living below the poverty line :wave:

Where did Afghanistan come in from this?

ok i stop it here , now you yourself don't know what you are talking ...... anyways , best of luck !! hope pakistan becomes world 2 largest economy some day :lol:

If it was the Musharraf magic holding you up there.

Why did your perform miserably during first five years of Musharraf rule?..why did things suddenly changed ..after you joined WOT and not before that?

Why did your economy collapse while Musharaf was still in power(2008)?

I think it take times to build back your economy. It does not come in a snap. It was just a coincedence that that time our economy was better we were in WoT. Which kind of country benefits from a war they are in?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

not slums. he is not from Karachi.

Oh I though he might be from Mumbai or Kolkata or every slum ridden city in India. My apologies. :o

Back
Top Bottom