What's new

Trade corridor to make economy 2nd largest

ok i stop it here , now you yourself don't know what you are talking ...... anyways , best of luck !! hope pakistan becomes world 2 largest economy some day :lol:

Hope India becomes soopah powaaa

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Afghan Taliban are coming back to power in Afghanistan and they hate you :wave:

Afghan Taliban hate us too dude. :unsure:

Oh I though he might be from Mumbai or Kolkata or every slum ridden city in India. My apologies. :o
so now you know that he is not from Karachi - the home to the biggest slums in Asia - apology accepted.

so now you know that he is not from Karachi - the home to the biggest slums in Asia - apology accepted.

Search up "Biggest slums" on Gogle please. Your Mumbai will show up. I can't give you a link because I'm on mobie though.

You don't know what you are talking about.

The only hurdles to Pakistan's economy is when the corrupt incompetent politicians come to power. When we have disciplined leaders, Pakistan's economy prospers.

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

And don't worry about us, worry about your 420 million poor indians living below the poverty line :wave:

Are you that obtuse, that even with graph in front of you can not see, that you are contradicting yourself?

According to you Musharraf was disciplined leader ..and when disciplined leaders are in power your economy should prosper!!

Tell me..who was in power in these yrs?..

1999 ..growth rate 3.9%
2000 ..growth rate 1.9%
2001 ..growth rate 3.1%
2002 ..growth rate 4.7%
2007 ..growth rate 3.6%
2008 ..growth rate 1.2% (Mind you, PPP did not come in power for last 4 months of that yr.

Are you that obtuse, that even with graph in front of you can not see, that you are contradicting yourself?

According to you Musharraf was disciplined leader ..and when disciplined leaders are in power your economy should prosper!!

Tell me..who was in power in these yrs?..

1999 ..growth rate 3.9%
2000 ..growth rate 1.9%
2001 ..growth rate 3.1%
2002 ..growth rate 4.7%
2007 ..growth rate 3.6%
2008 ..growth rate 1.2% (Mind you, PPP did not come in power for last 4 months of that yr.

Worry about your poor that are bigger than the population size of Pakistan. They might make a new country becuase BJP is too incompetent to care about poor.

That's an Indian propoganda spitting news. They just want to cover up slumdog millionare's slums lol
yes yes.. any fact that goes against pakistan is an Indian propaganda!
typical pakistani LOL

Back
Top Bottom