What's new

Tower at SUPARCO Karachi

Obviously.

I'm interested in any development related to aerospace research so i was hoping someone on defence.pk (working for SUPARCO) could give a definitive answer.

why u no contact suparco :lol:

we are far behind in space industry...because it has never been our priority our govts are just too loot and save their corruptions and above all their govts.

why u no contact suparco

hello suparco can you tell me what that tower is?

go to hell!!!!

they told me to go to hell i am going to sue those guys my taxes paid for that tower:p:P:P

Doesn't look anything like a satellite launch site. Its more like a monument of some kind for aesthetic purposes.

Are you a joker? or a purposely spread misinformation on pdf?

i think you people must appreciate the achievements of your country in last 65 years especially in defense,Missile technology,Land Air & Naval Platforms,Nuclear Tech ,Space etc if you look at the countries of same economic background ie Philippines, Romania ,Egypt etc.

Was traveling on the Superhighway in Karachi, when i saw a tall cylindrical building to my right.

Looked in Google Maps and found this:

AEomh.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

I think this might be the site for the new Chinese Nuclear reactor in Karachi which might be rated at 1100 MW. Just a guess. But it is suspecious.

RIFLE TOWER.............a giant rifle to shoot at martians!!!!:rofl::rofl:

@Nishan

A nuclear reactor so close to a city? And that too the biggest city of Pakistan? I don't think so...

It is a vertical Wind tunnel.

Vertical wind tunnel seems to me too.

mmm, no it not a vertical wind tunnel, the wind tunnels are usualll built into the ground rather then spending many times more on making such a tall tower, nore over, the tunnels meant for checking aerodynamics of planes, missiles are usually mage horizontal. the vertical ones are usually for paratroopers!
here are wind tunnels for SSG paratroopers at Peshawar
dsc02547_06e19.jpg

dsc02653.jpg

pict0276_332f6.jpg

symbolic proof that karachiites have a big D##k? lol

I think this might be the site for the new Chinese Nuclear reactor in Karachi which might be rated at 1100 MW. Just a guess. But it is suspecious.

There can't be a nuclear reactor in dense population and if someone is so stupid to build a reactor in population then there has to be some sort of building with this tower. Lastly suparco has nothing to do with nuclear reactors. I don't think this tower is something technically significant, may be a water tank.

Back
Top Bottom