What's new

TOPIC CLOSED !

I have no friend , not a single person I could share or seek help! .. I've tried looking for jobs but didn't get call from anywhere .. Now I'm looking forward to acquire some sort of certification or diploma or some degree that might help me applying in forces ..

I've tried call center , they fired me after a day ..
Trade on Amazon work for another trader on Amazon if you don't have capital
for training and information consult YouTube and Google.

I'm 23, I've been kicked out of uni because of some issues , I've been lying to everyone around I was going to uni from last 5-6 months ! Because I didn't want to depress anyone n wanted to deal with the challenges alone .. But I've failed to overcome the challenges .. Now I'm back to square one .. Everyone has started to ask question about my studies so that I start looking for a job ..
What should I do now?
I want a career that has some growth n allow me not to live a life of misery n pain !
But I dunno where to start? I'm dead inside .. If I start my bs again, it will take me another 4-5 years ! Which I can't afford considering my age .. Time is running out n I need a solution ..

I don't have much options now , there aren't much jobs available at my current education level .. Competition is tough , nobody wants a loser with d grade fsc .. People around me never lemme opt for lower scale job cause they have higher expectations considering my edu which they think is 4 years bs ..
Seems like your getting caught up in your own web of lies?

Couple of questions:

Why did you get kicked out of uni?

Why did you get fired from your job in a day?

How come you got a lowly D in your fsc?

Your profile states you want to join army? Can u make your mind up?

You also want to do an online stores?

You cant man up and confront your set back and yet create more lies. Wouldnt it be better if you yell your parents and come clean?

What is the worst that could happen?

Any other lies or calamities you want to share?

It seems to me that your whole life is a lie.

My honest advice would be to sit in front of a mirror for as long possible and talk to yourself honestly. Ask yourself difficult questions.

You will receive the answers from yourself.

Asking advice from this forum will only perpetuate further lies for a quick fix for your route to a face saving excercise that you think will solve your problems but will only make matters worse.

I have no friend , not a single person I could share or seek help! .. I've tried looking for jobs but didn't get call from anywhere .. Now I'm looking forward to acquire some sort of certification or diploma or some degree that might help me applying in forces ..

Hmm
I think you are talking bs.. fired after 1 day

I'm 23, I've been kicked out of uni because of some issues , I've been lying to everyone around I was going to uni from last 5-6 months ! Because I didn't want to depress anyone n wanted to deal with the challenges alone .. But I've failed to overcome the challenges .. Now I'm back to square one .. Everyone has started to ask question about my studies so that I start looking for a job ..
What should I do now?
I want a career that has some growth n allow me not to live a life of misery n pain !
But I dunno where to start? I'm dead inside .. If I start my bs again, it will take me another 4-5 years ! Which I can't afford considering my age .. Time is running out n I need a solution ..

I don't have much options now , there aren't much jobs available at my current education level .. Competition is tough , nobody wants a loser with d grade fsc .. People around me never lemme opt for lower scale job cause they have higher expectations considering my edu which they think is 4 years bs ..

Why were you expelled from Uni? There has to be some very serious reason for it. Moreover, sacked from the called center after 1 day? Having not even a single friend? :undecided:

Having a D in FSC(not sure though), I think that makes you ineligible to even apply for Armed forces. It is never OK to sail in two boats, make-up your mind what you want to do with life and then take those hard decisions.

Guys people tend to do mistakes and as he said he is a young lad so it is natural. Yes being expelled or fired from job or not having one true friend is sad but as long as he learns from it, approves on himself and never repeats the same mistakes, he will do just absolutely fine. All these mistakes should be a wake up call for him before it is too late.

When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: Admit it, Learn from it, and don't repeat it.

btw hear this maybe it helps and bring some clarity to your mind

What should I do now?

Join the military. You'll need to do plenty of exercise and even some studying to prepare, but you should be fine if you put your mind to it.

What should I do now?

Bro, don't run out from your problems. First go to your university and make sure that they put you back in class or try to take transfer from them. If you did something wrong then you must asked apology from them. They will guide you accordingly. If this solution didn't work then go for a job and Must to at least degree. You must also informed everyone from your family what is going on and they will definitely help you

i will advice you to migrate some other country and start new life

Why were you expelled from Uni? There has to be some very serious reason for it. Moreover, sacked from the called center after 1 day? Having not even a single friend? :undecided:

Having a D in FSC(not sure though), I think that makes you ineligible to even apply for Armed forces. It is never OK to sail in two boats, make-up your mind what you want to do with life and then take those hard decisions.
I smell bs
Yes india.

You need to accept one thing that life is series of struggle and usual way out is succumbing to one of those .. Don't succumb to your first ..It is your mistake that through your web of lies you increased the expectations of your people for you and now after acting mighty and high your wave of lies are seeing shores where they will hit badly ..Let them hit , let them be destroyed nothing will happen ..Be brave and everyone will face it in one or other time in his life..

I'm planning to open an online store .. Thanks for the motivation

That is good. I myself dropped out of college when I was 18 but that didn't stop me about two years later from becoming a teacher in a computer training institution and later joining with another person to found a small company.

I ask you to watch the 2009 Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year. It is a marvelous inspiration about a young man who comes out of college with 39 percent marks, joins a computer sales company and gets to found his own company. I won't reveal the story but watch it on YT ( paid watch ). I will quote this bit from its Wikipedia page :
Many of the serial entrepreneurs called it "a Learning Bollywood Movie for upcoming Entrepreneurs" - Take risk & build relationship with Clients is one of the lesson taught in the movie.

I'm super bad with sales n public dealing ... I don't go out much.

If you decide to found a company you may just be able to attract someone as partnership who has the talking skills for that.

Bhai, he may not have money to do that.

Last edited:
That is good. I myself dropped out of college but that didn't stop me from becoming a teacher in computing and later joining with another person to found a small company.

I ask you to watch the 2009 Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year. It is a marvelous inspiration about a young man who comes out of college with 39 percent marks, joins a computer sales company and gets to found his own company. I won't reveal the story but watch it on YT ( paid watch ). I will quote this bit from its Wikipedia page :

If you decide to found a company you may just be able to attract someone as partnership who has the talking skills for that.

Bhai, he may not have money to do that.
i wish he should move to gulf countries first .its not expensive though

Why does everyone fire you bro ?
Care to share your grief with us so we might actually be able to help you.

without knowing your personality and mindset, I cannot guide you.

Financial Status and personal savings ?

Seems like your getting caught up in your own web of lies?

Couple of questions:

Why did you get kicked out of uni?

Why did you get fired from your job in a day?

How come you got a lowly D in your fsc?

Your profile states you want to join army? Can u make your mind up?

You also want to do an online stores?

You cant man up and confront your set back and yet create more lies. Wouldnt it be better if you yell your parents and come clean?

What is the worst that could happen?

Any other lies or calamities you want to share?

It seems to me that your whole life is a lie.

My honest advice would be to sit in front of a mirror for as long possible and talk to yourself honestly. Ask yourself difficult questions.

You will receive the answers from yourself.

Asking advice from this forum will only perpetuate further lies for a quick fix for your route to a face saving excercise that you think will solve your problems but will only make matters worse.

Why I was kicked out of uni: I can't share the whole story but it was some bad luck and some financial issue . life took away everything I loved or I was good at , one by one ..
Why I was kicked out of job : cause I wasn't professional enough to deal with customers . I can write some English but cannot speak properly without a script.
Why D ( This question was asked by the professor who interviewed me at the time of getting admission at uni ) : to which I replied , "My dream" I was busy with learning and developing my dream site .
My bio says I wanna join army: yes , I'm still willing to join if I get chance .. I wrote that bio long before the crisis started. I was hoping to join army in a core relevant to my degree ..

Online store is one of many options I have, or I have enough budget to pursue , to prove to people around I'm making some progress instead of just blunders ..

They won't take it , trust me the ones around me , they just won't take the truth ..

Wanna know another lie?
I have attempted suicide twice during the crisis.
yes I believe I'm the answer to my question but trust me , all the doors are locked ...I've shared my feelings here with a hope that I might get a key to unlock any door within me otherwise I don't expect anything from anyone, nobody should brainstorm something for me, it's my life , I have deal with whatever life takes me to ...

Why I was kicked out of uni: I can't share the whole story but it was some bad luck and some financial issue . life took away everything I loved or I was good at , one by one ..
Why I was kicked out of job : cause I wasn't professional enough to deal with customers . I can write some English but cannot speak properly without a script.
Why D ( This question was asked by the professor who interviewed me at the time of getting admission at uni ) : to which I replied , "My dream" I was busy with learning and developing my dream site .
My bio says I wanna join army: yes , I'm still willing to join if I get chance .. I wrote that bio long before the crisis started. I was hoping to join army in a core relevant to my degree ..

Online store is one of many options I have, or I have enough budget to pursue , to prove to people around I'm making some progress instead of just blunders ..

They won't take it , trust me the ones around me , they just won't take the truth ..

Wanna know another lie?
I have attempted suicide twice during the crisis.
yes I believe I'm the answer to my question but trust me , all the doors are locked ...I've shared my feelings here with a hope that I might get a key to unlock any door within me otherwise I don't expect anything from anyone, nobody should brainstorm something for me, it's my life , I have deal with whatever life takes me to ...
Can you answer me some questions.

Name some things that you enjoy doing in your free time?

Name some of your interests?

Name some of your skills?

Back
Top Bottom