What's new

Top Ten Special Operations Forces in the World

1.US NAVY SEALS/Israeli commandos(I heard Israeli commandos train seals)
2.BRITISH SAS
3.RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ

this is deadliest warrior video of navy seals vs Israeli commandos......here an Israeli commando says that they train seals(though in this video US navy seals win)

I saw a Spetsnaz vs Green Beret in the same program, Spetsnaz soldiers were visibly far better trained than Green Beret and they even won in this American TV show!!

SSG was formed in the 50s and also took part in ops against SL (Have pics)... Also id rate SSG above Israeli SF...

View attachment 42251

View attachment 42267

View attachment 42257

View attachment 42268

Some OLD PICS(*Training):

View attachment 42262

View attachment 42263

View attachment 42264

View attachment 42266

View attachment 42255

From 2003-4 operations:
View attachment 42253

From 2007:
View attachment 42265

Please ask if you need more.
go ahead with more of their combat gear (full).@orangzaib wants them.

Try not posting classified stuff.

Yawn..whats so special about this?

BTW the SSG were killed in hand to hand combat by INDIAN ARMY REGULARS so the story of ammo getting over and loosing is crap.

And the IA stands on Siachen to this day is a matter of fact on who is superior. .others can make stories and narrate.

Had the SSG been a top notch SF then Siachen would have been with Pakistan since the terrain is such that pure valour and skills can only help you win..technology didnt matter then.

Why top 5...when blind patriotism and making stories is the criteria lets say that SSG is the best SF in the world.

And for your kind information IA SF has more experience than your SSG.
LOL yr indian state fantasies are just sooooooo hilarious sometimes that u cant even stop laughing abt them for 5 hrs.

BTW the SSG were killed in hand to hand combat by INDIAN ARMY REGULARS so the story of ammo getting over and loosing is crap.

And the IA stands on Siachen to this day is a matter of fact on who is superior. .others can make stories and narrate.

Had the SSG been a top notch SF then Siachen would have been with Pakistan since the terrain is such that pure valour and skills can only help you win..technology didnt matter then.

Why top 5...when blind patriotism and making stories is the criteria lets say that SSG is the best SF in the world.

So any source link of that Hand to Hand combat by any Third Party? Coz you indians have habit of accepting only third party sources..!

Story told by some random Afghan guide...

Seems legit and must be true then :tup:
Yeah if that was Indian special forces instead of SSG then the "RANDOM AFGHAN" guy would have been very credible source...:o:

Last edited:
So any source link of that Hand to Hand combat by any Third Party? Coz you indians have habit of accepting only third party sources..!

We have the bravest award of our country awarded to a soldier of an INFANTRY Regtt by the name of JAMMU AND KASHMIR LIGHT INFANTRY whose name is Capt Bana Singh who killed 4 SSG operators.

We have the bravest award of our country awarded to a soldier of an INFANTRY Regtt by the name of JAMMU AND KASHMIR LIGHT INFANTRY whose name is Capt Bana Singh who killed 4 SSG operators.
i said any third party source of that hand to hand combat? since you guys tell us that we fantasized everything and gave awards to our soldiers,see yourself above,but when it comes to India then everything is legit...GREAT...!Salute to you ..!

Okey 4 pages and we are still dilly dolling. As far as I am able to get out of the article is that it is heavily focused on Anti-terrorism capabilities of special forces rather than the overall spectrum of capabilities of special units (Except for the spetsnaz which have been added for their ability to "bodyguard" :lol:). That is why I think there is more redundency in openions becuse posters are discussing the overall capabilities of SFs. For example, in SSG, the company specializing in counter-terrorism is the Musa-Company, not the whole SSG. So a mention of Musa-Company rather than SSG would have weeded out a lot of confusion.
As far as SAS is concerned, I rather consider SBS to be a better trained unit since it has more stringent standards that SAS.

i said any third party source of that hand to hand combat? since you guys tell us that we fantasized everything and gave awards to our soldiers,see yourself above,but when it comes to India then everything is legit...GREAT...!Salute to you ..!

Since 3rd party is not there lets assume I am right coz we have a Indian flag on Siachen and not Pakistani.

During Kargil war ....they awarded a soldier with one their gallantry award and declared him' died bravely' ...Later on he was found alive and well among the ranks :cheesy:

Recently I was studying a book about the Indian Military ...and here is what I came across :rofl:
xcvxcvxcv.JPG
I believe in the story ...only that the name is not correct ...It wasn't Sing Ram ...It was Sunny Deol :omghaha:

Last edited:
During Kargil war ....they awarded a soldier with one their gallantry award and declared him' died bravely' ...Later on he was found alive and well among the ranks :cheesy:

Recently I was studying a book about the Indian Military ...and here what is what I came across :rofl:View attachment 42367 I believe in the story ...only that the name is not correct in this story ...It wasn't Sing Ram ...It was Sunny Deol :omghaha:
Yeah i did read that but you know what they live only in their delusional world where india is everything and Pakistan is NOTHING...

Get a life.. a retired Brig n former SSG man knows more abt this stuff than an fan boy like you... with your retarded rants without any proof..

Recently I was studying a book about the Indian Military ...and here is what I came across :rofl:View attachment 42367 I believe in the story ...only that the name is not correct ...It wasn't Sing Ram ...It was Sunny Deol :omghaha:

:rofl:

YAWN...got anything technical to say about SFs or the history of SSG?
Yeah there selection process is much tougher than indian sf.. as per your own officers.. (and yes i did post the link from tht guys book just for you)..

Go and protest outside US Armed Forces Museum.

:lol:

BTW @Aeronaut

What book did you get that snap (The one where it talks about Spetnaz and SSG confrontating each other)

In post#41

Yeah there selection process is much tougher than indian sf.. as per your own officers.. (and yes i did post the link from tht guys book just for you)..

What link you talking about?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom