What's new

Top-level Indian defence team reaches US, to discuss security issues

@Khafee see what you caused here, Now India will arm twist Trump and you know USA can't say no to Modi ji.
@The Eagle

The reason that sometimes, we insist to keep it clean as PDF is one of the main source for the hostiles to know much about Pakistan. What India did now, was bound to happen. Our case is strong as far as things moves as planned and India will have to offer something far bigger than what Pakistan US discussed in view of mutual benefits for both sides.

sometimes you remain silent and idle while other keeps cutting your body parts one by one, in the very end you might not be capable of saying a single word.

Defend, block attacks and keep humble and silent,

well element of surprise is always a deciding factor for any conflict. lets see how things unfold

Oh my god... suddenly Indian delegation going to meet US team after reading Khafee post ??.. hmm strange...

Be it the PDF or not but suddenly, India believes about F-16 sale and that is now a confirm news as compare to earlier "wishful thinking posts" for the same. The question arises that whether India reaches US only and for mere source less wishful thinking post by PAF fanboys?

Be it the PDF or not but suddenly, India believes about F-16 sale and that is now a confirm news as compare to earlier "wishful thinking posts" for the same. The question arises that whether India reaches US only and for mere source less wishful thinking post by PAF fanboys?

Such high level meetings are scheduled way earlier...

SmartSelect_20190802-210211_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190802-210223_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190802-210329_Chrome.jpg

I don't think so... just highlighted in their scheduled meeting... don't mind to say this, isn't it silly to think Foreign minister met him for 125m $ deal or mysterious deal no body knows except the Khafee? ?.. Even if you believe deal will happen... do you think US will give you such high end bird without expecting anything???

Such high level meetings are scheduled way earlier...

View attachment 572225 View attachment 572226 View attachment 572227

I don't think so... just highlighted in their scheduled meeting... don't mind to say this, isn't it silly to think Foreign minister met him for 125m $ deal or mysterious deal no body knows except the Khafee? ?.. Even if you believe deal will happen... do you think US will give you such high end bird without expecting anything???

No twists come straight to the point that I mentioned. This is not about scheduled meetings at all. You and many others been calling that wishful thinking and yet it is reported that Indians Officials are there to take the matter and discuss with US about US$125 million support package AND..... F-16 sale to Pakistan.

Instead of changing the goal post to believe the US or not to sell as such; the first thing is, India did notice that so-called wishful thinking of PAF fanboys that you along with others, been asking for source. The source is here reported as Indian Team reaches US to discuss the same along with other issues. Beside that and off the record; before Indian FO Team, Indian lobbyists are there 24/7 and seeking few minutes of meeting in this regard alone.... yes the F-16 sale news.

Now coming to US expectations; most of the members have also discussed as how things may go as planned. Yes, Block-72 is not coming without anything in return and to begin with the same argument, Afghanistan Peace Talks is the key in this story.

So what does India have on table for US?
Are they going to refresh the F-16 purchase lollipop?

No twists come straight to the point that I mentioned. This is not about scheduled meetings at all. You and many others been calling that wishful thinking and yet it is reported that Indians Officials are there to take the matter and discuss with US about US$125 million support package AND..... F-16 sale to Pakistan.

Instead of changing the goal post to believe the US or not to sell as such; the first thing is, India did notice that so-called wishful thinking of PAF fanboys that you along with others, been asking for source. The source is here reported as Indian Team reaches US to discuss the same along with other issues. Beside that and off the record; before Indian FO Team, Indian lobbyists are there 24/7 and seeking few minutes of meeting in this regard alone.... yes the F-16 sale news.

Now coming to US expectations; most of the members have also discussed as how things may go as planned. Yes, Block-72 is not coming without anything in return and to begin with the same argument, Afghanistan Peace Talks is the key in this story.

SmartSelect_20190802-211815_Chrome.jpg

Khafee claiming FM met US delegation due to his leaks. FM conveyed Indian stance.. . :cheers::cheers::cheers:... don't know why some guys excited ...

View attachment 572228

Khafee claiming FM met US delegation due to his leaks. FM conveyed Indian stance.. . :cheers::cheers::cheers:... don't know why some guys excited ...

No one claimed like His leaks etc.... The thing is, for the sake of arguments, you have been calling that thread fake and what not and wishful thinking. Now Indian delegation is going to meet US officials to discuss concerns in regard to 125 Million US$ F-16 support program and F-16 sale that means, that wasn't fake. Now changing another goal post that Khafi said it was due to his leak while dodging the stance about fake news etc.
danger007 trolling Block 72 thread.jpg

danger007 trolling Block 72 thread 2.jpg

So that feel good thread suddenly becomes so much of concern for India or the news was true in first place but you are not reading your past in this regard. A deliberate avoid can help for the time being but not always.

So I am repeating that if that was a feel good thread or there was no such news then why India rushes to discuss this? It is a proof that he was right in regard to his thread...

During the visit, the Indian delegation will likely discuss regional security issues pertaining to Afghanistan-Pak region and the issue of possible assistance provided by US to Pakistan in regard with F-16 fighter jet fleet, sources said.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...o-discuss-security-issues-119080101711_1.html

No one claimed like His leaks etc.... The thing is, for the sake of arguments, you have been calling that thread fake and what not and wishful thinking. Now Indian delegation is going to meet US officials to discuss concerns in regard to 125 Million US$ F-16 support program and F-16 sale that means, that wasn't fake. Now changing another goal post that Khafi said it was due to his leak while dodging the stance about fake news etc.
View attachment 572233

View attachment 572234

So that feel good thread suddenly becomes so much of concern for India or the news was true in first place but you are not reading your past in this regard. A deliberate avoid can help for the time being but not always.

So I am repeating that if that was a feel good thread or there was no such news then why India rushes to discuss this? It is a proof that he was right in regard to his thread...

During the visit, the Indian delegation will likely discuss regional security issues pertaining to Afghanistan-Pak region and the issue of possible assistance provided by US to Pakistan in regard with F-16 fighter jet fleet, sources said.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...o-discuss-security-issues-119080101711_1.html

I made point clear ... it was a scheduled meeting between both Countries... and Indian delegation had discussed with many other countries.... Just protested the proposed F 16 service... but some guys trying hard to prove as if meeting took part suddenly and trying to prove his claim..
SmartSelect_20190803-145041_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190803-144052_Chrome.jpg

I found it quite silly to repeatedly posting everywhere to prove his claim... and i made my point clear... US pak relation not in good shape or not high time to get such potent platform .... US may offer some smaller tickets...
SmartSelect_20190803-144631_Chrome.jpg
being professional what is this filthy language.. gangadeshi etc.. can't they say Indians?? ..
SmartSelect_20190803-150738_Chrome.jpg
look at this racism... i still believe this is not high time to get big ticket and Pakistan is not in right condition to purchase so many products..

Again it was scheduled meeting.. India protested it..

I made point clear ... it was a scheduled meeting between both Countries... and Indian delegation had discussed with many other countries.... Just protested the proposed F 16 service... but some guys trying hard to prove as if meeting took part suddenly and trying to prove his claim..View attachment 572354 View attachment 572355
I found it quite silly to repeatedly posting everywhere to prove his claim... and i made my point clear... US pak relation not in good shape or not high time to get such potent platform .... US may offer some smaller tickets... View attachment 572357 being professional what is this filthy language.. gangadeshi etc.. can't they say Indians?? .. View attachment 572358 look at this racism... i still believe this is not high time to get big ticket and Pakistan is not in right condition to purchase so many products..

Again it was scheduled meeting.. India protested it..

Whether the scheduled or not, I don't know why deliberately you are changing the goal post; the argument was about validating the news & it wasn't fake because India now discussing the same concerns of F-16 sale. How, why & who claimed is just a petty issue and doesn't contain enough oxygen to breath to troll. The thing is, news or Intel, whatever you call it, is verified. Meeting was scheduled or not but this subject, the sale of F-16 is now one of the agenda on Indian MoD meeting with US officials. "From fake news" to "not because of PDF or member"; does not worth a discussion. The news is the discussion. F-16 point added as agenda and that definitely speaks volume. Ask your MoD, instead of wasting the time here on PDF, that where they get the idea to raise such issue and should drop because PDF/members are claiming the credibility.

Regards,

Whether the scheduled or not, I don't know why deliberately you are changing the goal post; the argument was about validating the news & it wasn't fake because India now discussing the same concerns of F-16 sale. How, why & who claimed is just a petty issue and doesn't contain enough oxygen to breath to troll. The thing is, news or Intel, whatever you call it, is verified. Meeting was scheduled or not but this subject, the sale of F-16 is now one of the agenda on Indian MoD meeting with US officials. "From fake news" to "not because of PDF or member"; does not worth a discussion. The news is the discussion. F-16 point added as agenda and that definitely speaks volume. Ask your MoD, instead of wasting the time here on PDF, that where they get the idea to raise such issue and should drop because PDF/members are claiming the credibility.

Regards,

Hiw do you know what is in Indian delegation agenda or not?? Who is changing goal post?? ?

Hiw do you know what is in Indian delegation agenda or not?? Who is changing goal post?? ?

Instead of wasting my time, as I said before, read the link with source provided from India Media validating the news. Furthermore, let me tell you that there are Indian Teams sitting within White House for 24/7 since the news and hope that will be given enough time for sabotage the deal. How do I know that? shouldn't be your concern as you can disagree. How can you know that? use your contacts, local media, ask people etc. Do you know that? may be or there is comprehension problems.

Instead of wasting my time, as I said before, read the link with source provided from India Media validating the news. Furthermore, let me tell you that there are Indian Teams sitting within White House for 24/7 since the news and hope that will be given enough time for sabotage the deal. How do I know that? shouldn't be your concern as you can disagree. How can you know that? use your contacts, local media, ask people etc. Do you know that? may be or there is comprehension problems.

Well nothing validating there.. me too, neither am interested to waste my time..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom