What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

He's just right, how can you call yourself a muslim country when you're conquered with JEW USA bases, and JEW USA weapons?

Yeah, if only you could name me these JEW USA bases in Indonesia, I mean if any :lol:

So...going by your logic, Iran is also not a muslim country yes? Iran's airforce backbone is the old-still-in-service F4 and F14, bought when Pahlevi was still courting the U.S :lol:

I think you would collapse if you are under 30 years of embargo like Iran, i think that you would be destroyed after 5 years, as you are dependant of JEW USA

We have been facing worse time, than Iran, and we are back on our feet in less than a decade. So don't tell us about surviving under embargo and whatsoever :lol:

Where is USA base in Indonesia ? The nearest is in Darwin, and maybe small one in Singapore. We had a lesson from US embargo, we start to buy from Russia and China, and start to improve our defense industries more seriously.
I've checked, you're quite OK people.

But try to act actively against JEW USA if you want to be really good like Iran, Syria or Hezbollah

No, you haven't. The average Indonesian is 3 times poorer than the average Iranian.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By "we", I mean the country, aren't we talking about the industry? :lol: Don't run from it.

India for example, has a lower per capita compared to malaysia, but the country and its industry is definitely richer. PPP is only GDP in total, divided by the total number of population.

if you want to talk about average people's welfare of a country, look at its middle class. Indonesia's middle class is almost a size of total iran's population. :lol:

Yeah, if only you could name me these JEW USA bases in Indonesia, I mean if any :lol:

So...going by your logic, Iran is also not a muslim country yes? Iran's airforce backbone is the old-still-in-service F4 and F14, bought when Pahlevi was still courting the U.S :lol:
You're still not under embargo, because you make yourself little so JEW USA can't notice you and escape their fury

I think the real muslims fight against the crusaders, so don't play the traitors of you want to be a good muslim.

We have been facing worse time, than Iran, and we are back on our feet in less than a decade. So don't tell us about surviving under embargo and whatsoever :lol:
How?:)

By "we", I mean the country, aren't we talking about the industry? :lol: Don't run from it.

You talked about 'we' as in 'we Indonesians'. And please, don't overuse this emoticon to hide your lack of arguments.

'
India for example, has a lower per capita compared to malaysia, but the country and its industry is definitely richer. PPP is only GDP in total, divided by the total number of population.

GDP PPP is the only true measurement of power parity of a population.

if you want to talk about average people's welfare of a country, look at its middle class. Indonesia's middle class is almost a size of total iran's population. :lol:

We have the most sizable (relatively) middle class in the Middle East. I don't care about absolute figures; these are important. A significant part of your people are still living in slums. Majority of Yakarta is a still a dirty, unhygienic slum.

But try to act actively against JEW USA if you want to be really good like Iran, Syria or Hezbollah

Thank You.

And in term of our nation braveness, we had already a dog fight between our two F-16 planes with US F-18 above Bawean Island during Bush administration. US brings his aircraft carrier full of F-18 and we got US embargo for many years that made us only operated 2 F-16 during that time. Of course we don't win it, but it shows that we have the guts. Before (Soekarno era) Indonesia fought both British and Australia in Malaysia territory (including Singapore).

Thank You.

And in term of our nation braveness, we had already a dog fight between our two F-16 planes with US F-18 above Bawean Island during Bush administration. US brings his aircraft carrier full of F-18 and we got US embargo for many years that made us only operated 2 F-16 during that time. Of course we don't win it, but it shows that we have the guts. Before (Soekarno era) Indonesia fought both British and Australia in Malaysia territory (including Singapore).
Actually i thought i was talking with a turk, sorry for the mistake.

Great job against the invaders, but i hope you don't fall into the trap of the shias/sunnis war made by the zionists.

Don't forget what Imran Hosein says, i think he has been in Indonesia.

You talked about 'we' as in 'we Indonesians'. And please, don't overuse this emoticon to hide your lack of arguments.GDP PPP is the only true measurement of power parity of a population.

One of, but not the only

purchasing power parity per capita, the value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given year, divided by the average (or mid-year) population for the same year.
GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income

Thus we can't look at personal welfare's of population of a country based only on GDP Per-capita, if so, how would you define Qatar having 102.000 USD per capita but with smaller Bruto inland products than Iran? :lol:

You didn't even read your own source :lol:

We have the most sizable (relatively) middle class in the Middle East. I don't care about absolute figures; these are important. A significant part of your people are still living in slums. Majority of Yakarta is a still a dirty, unhygienic slum.

Signifikant? minor Parts of Jakarta yes, unlike Iranian, I wouldn't try to deliberately deny that.

But really, you will have to try a lot harder to undermine the Jakartans. Jakarta is of the hottest city for property market :lol:
Clearly, if you are smart, you will stop saying Jakarta this and Jakarta that, because what is best for Teheran, could be average for Jakarta.:lol:

Knight Frank Prime Global Cities Index

Jakarta 37.7%
Dublin 17.5%
Beijing 17.1%
Dubai 17.0%
Los Angeles 14.0%
Tel Aviv 12.7%
Bangkok 12.3%
San Francisco 10.4%
New York 10.4%
Sydney 9.3%
Tokyo 7.9%
London 7.5%
Shanghai 7.3%
Monaco 6.0%
Vienna 5.5%
Kuala Lumpur 5.5%
Vancouver 5.3%
Madrid 5.0%
Nairobi 4.9%
Miami 4.3%
Mumbai 3.0%
Moscow 2.1%
St Petersburg 0.6%
Cape Town 0.2%
Rome 0.0%
Singapore -0.8%
Zurich -2.0%
Hong Kong -2.2%
Paris -4.0%
Geneva -8.0

Knight Frank Report: Jakarta Tops World’s Hottest Luxury Property Markets - Scene Asia - WSJ

Last edited:
Actually i thought i was talking with a turk, sorry for the mistake.

Great job against the invaders, but i hope you don't fall into the trap of the shias/sunnis war made by the zionists.

Don't forget what Imran Hosein says, i think he has been in Indonesia.

Well, Indonesia is actually quite clever to understand the situation. But, we don't like Iran that helps Bashar Al-Assad, not because sunni-shiah things, but because we don't like any totalitarian ruler and Syria is a Sunni majority, so politically, helping Bashar just like fighting the majority in Syria. Iran will be cornered by all Muslim nations if Iran keep doing it.

You're still not under embargo, because you make yourself little so JEW USA can't notice you and escape their fury

We were facing huge economy crisis, that is a lot worse than an embargo. In 1990's, Indonesian economy was more than USD 400 bil, and the crisis threw our economy back to only USD 90 bil in 1998. Since the economic reform in 2004, we made it back to one of biggest non-oil and gas industrial powerhouse in 2013-2014.

I think the real muslims fight against the crusaders, so don't play the traitors of you want to be a good muslim

Wut? LoL :lol:

Indonesians were still mostly Buddha and Hindu when the Crusade broke out, how would you define real muslims by its participation in the crusade? :crazy:

By "good" do you mean like Hotheads, Civil wars, and nazi-like party? Thanks, but no thanks. We are quite fond with our nowadays situation.

I prefer to be like Qatar or Uni-Emirat Arab if Indonesia should be more "islamic".

Well, Indonesia is actually quite clever to understand the situation. But, we don't like Iran that helps Bashar Al-Assad, not because sunni-shiah things, but because we don't like any totalitarian ruler and Syria is a Sunni majority, so politically, helping Bashar just like fighting the majority in Syria. Iran will be cornered by all Muslim nations if Iran keep doing it.

We will always support Assad, even if we have to fight a bunch of former Dutch colonialists. Anyway. Back to the subject. I've given many figures on the previous page, showing that Indonesia should not even be part of the equation.

We will always support Assad, even if we have to fight a bunch of former Dutch colonialists. Anyway. Back to the subject. I've given many figures on the previous page, showing that Indonesia should not even be part of the equation.

If you support Assad....you will be in a danger situation. And even worst if you dare to be our enemy. Indonesia is expected to have 2 trillion US GDP (nominal) by 2020 (OECD recent projection said Indonesia will get 6 percent growth rate for years to come), inshaALLAH. Just check our GDP history, so you can be quite amazed on how we can double our GDP only within 5 years period with the help of ALLAH. You don't know Indonesian people yet.....especially the middle class one that actually steer this nation from 1945 until now. Learn Indonesian history, his philosophy.

Not your tongue that will define our weight in the world politics but the clever ones who owns real power in real politics. Just ask any of your politician or professor. If you dont have channel to those people, just see CIA report and look on Indonesia or Muslim nation section. You just a bunch of inferiority complex people who are too afraid to fight Ali Khomeini that will make his nation into a real disaster by helping Bashar Al-Assad. But I am a fair person, I like Iran reformist like Rafsanjani that doesnt support Assad rezim. He should be your leader, not a kid of Khomeini.

Last edited:
China has barely 15-25 million muslims so by no measure it has more Muslims than India , however we would never like/want ourselves to be counted as Muslim/Islamic Nation State . So agreed with your first statement .

Some of your compatriots are actually arguing to be included which is hilarious because of the posters who happen to be arguing. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom