What's new

Top Freedom fighter Commander Martyred in Encounter in J&K

Yes without local intel and suport can't catch.

This person take position after burhan wanni. I think he also killed in operation after locals give information.
But Killing top person is not very good thinking. We have to talk with them and make them our side.

Since I don't believe Indian media, waiting for confirmation by Pakistani members.

- PRTP GWD

images

May Allah grant him Jannah.

he was fighting for his country,mother sister and all kashmiris against brutal force and kafir terrorist Hinduism.

The one thing that the US & Pakistan both realized fighting the Afghan Taliban and TTP respectively - killing the top commanders never quite had the impact that many analysts suggested it would have.

The Pakistani military was criticized quite severely for not killing any of the heads of the TTP, TTP Swat (most of them eventually escaping to Afghanistan), but it was still extremely successful in defeating the TTP across former FATA and Swat.

the original heading has the word terrorist commander but i changed it to freedom fighter respecting pdf policy..this man seems to be a big fish as the internet is snapped across kashmir again...there are some more fighters trapped...the number of deaths will be known only after the end of the encounter.
Good job

everyone is top commander for them I mean every freedom fighter
Every mujahid is worth a 1000 of them

Another lad will take his spot, then another, then another, then another...... Until ugly Indians are beaten back to their shithole

Yes without local intel and suport can't catch.

This person take position after burhan wanni. I think he also killed in operation after locals give information.
But Killing top person is not very good thinking. We have to talk with them and make them our side.
My message to you in Assamese was deleted here. Let me rephrase that in English. Gruesome outcome await those who dare challenge the writ of the state. India has always extended the hand of dialogue and deliberations to those causing unrest, but some are beyond redemption.

On an unrelated note, you know what we will be doing to the farm pigs in our state/place affected by the African Swine Fever. As much as we love them, we will just have to let them go..

Like your username, never got to complement you on it before i was banned.

Back
Top Bottom