What's new

Top freedom fighter Abu Dujana killed in encounter with security forces in J&K

Last edited:
I follow the laid rules of forum but there are certain things beyond my control like automatic change of certain words and phrases.
Rest assured my dear, i didn't doctor the title :-)

Lashkar terrorist are two words, system won't change it.
I'm sure this was changed by someone in the higher echelons.

You should try changing it back to original by going to the top right of OP/article and clicking on "thread tools".

You are trying and in process your monkey is now in our circus and soon you will get his body,
mean time kindly save some dry wood for cremation since it is a monsoon season.

you know how many we've killed as target practice?

All of 26 years....Wasted soul.

That is the sad part of it...... But then that is one way of looking, the other way of looking is, He has been a good investment and he has paid them very well..... The average life is around 100 days, this guy has survived for a long time....

This is called Clandestine snipping.
It is usually resorted to by gureilla armies as a part of PsyWar on the bigger army they are dealing with.
For example during Vietnam war America had to face similar Vietnamese snipers.
Whatever you said I don't care.

We did to for enjoyment and keep check on pest control at border.

This is called Clandestine snipping.
It is usually resorted to by gureilla armies as a part of PsyWar on the bigger army they are dealing with.
For example during Vietnam war America had to face similar Vietnamese snipers.
his back got hurt by seeing the news!! let him die by posting such videos and apply tons of burnol for where he got hurt!!

On twitter some accounts have claimed that he was visiting two women.
I'm assuming Indian media just saved him some humiliation by calling her his wife.
If she indeed is his wife, I'm not sure if they have any official marriage certificate.
So I mentioned no relationship in the OP due to ambiguity in the reports.

I think you are right, there is no point in who he was visiting, important thing is security forces got their intelligence/information right and executed a plan perfectly.

Whatever you said I don't care.

We did to for enjoyment and keep check on pest control at border.

You are degrading your army by saying so.
Clandestine snipping is a part of attrition warfare. It is an effective means of reducing collateral damage for the technically disadvantaged forces.
At times it is also used to aggravate the dominant forces.
You must NOT represent your country and your forces in poor light. If not anything else your forces have worked hard to come up with strategies.

Hope you will do your homework well before making posts in haste on the forum.

Ciao

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom