What's new

Top freedom fighter Abu Dujana killed in encounter with security forces in J&K

Uffff

Sone ja raha hun. Savere 50 km cycling karni hai.

Good night.

You need to stop this stupidity.

Cheers, Doc
If it is stupidity to liberate my land from occupiers then i am the one.

That's not a Balaji Drama Industry. That a liberation war. Takes time. Have patience.

You should tell that to Kashmiris who are joining Indian Armed forces in droves. Not me. Sorry pal, wrong tree!

I can post the recruitment videos or you can go to YouTube and check them out yourself. I hope you'll save me the labor.

You should tell that to Kashmiris who are joining Indian Armed forces in droves. Not me. Sorry pal, wrong tree!

I can post the recruitment videos or you can go to YouTube and check them out yourself. I hope you'll save me the labor.

Grow up. Kashmiris joining IA so what? Majority of them hate your country.

Do people who join Pakistan Army hate Pakistan? Is that how yall roll?

Wow! That's some logic! :D

Continue...

Well there any many in Pakistan who do not like PA. But Majority loves. While in Kashmir there is a minority who is fine with you pricks. While majority hates you.

Abu Dujana hunted down!!!

It was op 'hunt down' which finally helped Army and J&K police put a bullet through one of the longest lasting foreign national terrorist in the valley.

Abu Dujana:
Active in the valley since 2010
Category A++
Joined LeT at the age of 17
Originally from GB
Bounty of 15 Lakhs on his head
Had been the mastermind behind many fidayeen attacks in the valley.

Operation details:
Abu dujana was known to visit a woman in Pulwama.In his last 2 visits J&K police had noticed a similar pattern.
Police deployed its undercover men as soon as they received news of Abu Dujana's arrival in the Hakipora residential complex.
They waited and watched in silence till they received reinforcement.
Operation began at 4:30am in the morning and continued till 9:30am.

So far our forces have killed 102 terrorists this year which the HIGHEST number of kills in 7years,in this period (Jan-July). :tup:

Sources:

@ranjeet @nair @noksss @gslv mk3 @kaykay @Burhan Wani
A single brave heart ruined many nights of occupied forces. I salute his courage and condole his parents including all Pakistani nationals who died for the cause of liberation of our territory occupied by foreigners.
There are thousands waiting to replace his ranks.

Retard he was a terrorist...

A single brave heart ruined many nights of occupied forces. I salute his courage and condole his parents including all Pakistani nationals who died for the cause of liberation of our territory occupied by foreigners.

LOL....and there will be 100's of bullets waiting for them...

If it is stupidity to liberate my land from occupiers then i am the one.

Have you changed your dp? Past few months must have changed it a lot, right? Do not worry, you will get more chances.

That's the spirit. Keep at it, like you chaps did in Punjab. Post 2019, the fun in Balochistan will begin in earnest.

India asked Pakistan high commission to pick Abu Durjana's dead body. Will be interesting to see what Pakistan high commission will say.

Abu Dujana hunted down!!!

It was op 'hunt down' which finally helped Army and J&K police put a bullet through one of the longest lasting foreign national terrorist in the valley.

Abu Dujana:
Active in the valley since 2010
Category A++
Joined LeT at the age of 17
Originally from GB
Bounty of 15 Lakhs on his head
Had been the mastermind behind many fidayeen attacks in the valley.

Operation details:
Abu dujana was known to visit a woman in Pulwama.In his last 2 visits J&K police had noticed a similar pattern.
Police deployed its undercover men as soon as they received news of Abu Dujana's arrival in the Hakipora residential complex.
They waited and watched in silence till they received reinforcement.
Operation began at 4:30am in the morning and continued till 9:30am.

So far our forces have killed 102 terrorists this year which the HIGHEST number of kills in 7years,in this period (Jan-July). :tup:

Sources:

@ranjeet @nair @noksss @gslv mk3 @kaykay @Burhan Wani
:chilli::chilli:
Brilliant! Wonderful!
Good job by the boys.
Time for a Chudi breaking ceremony from the terror sympathizers of this forum.
That's the spirit.
Way to go people of Pakistan!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom