What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

what social issues??
terrorism,poverty,polio what??

All and more even on AIDS issue there was a drama serial. So stop posting things which you don't know, first go see what level of TV dramas we have since birth of TV during 60s in Pakistan.

Hardly, most urdu poets are punjabis. He was born what 7 centuries ago? As soon as these people mixed they lost poetry in them. It comes naturally, you can't just learn it.

The best Urdu poets were from UP not Punjab, its only after the partition Urdu poetry and literature lost its previous glory in UP while it rose in Punjab, still Lucknow is a great learning centre of Urdu language.

Urdu language is the result of "mixture" of languages of new arrivals and people living in this land before them. ;)

who the hell cares for a non functional script now??
no one uses it

Non-funcional? Have you taken to many drugs today sardar jee? Are you foking retarded or what? Pakistani punjabi poets still uses same script.

The best Urdu poets were from UP not Punjab, its only after the partition Urdu poetry and literature lost its previous glory in UP while it rose in Punjab, still Lucknow is a great learning centre of Urdu language.

Urdu language is the result of "mixture" of languages of new arrivals and people living in this land before them. ;)

Urdu poetry as we know today started 3 centuries ago and dominated by punjabis ever since then. Get some self respect.

All and more even on AIDS issue there was a drama serial. So stop posting things which you don't know, first go see what level of TV dramas we have since birth of TV during 60s in Pakistan.

quit being a fanboy...we too make dramas on social issues but as usual all are pieces of trash just like pakistani dramas.
only women and children and men with no option watch those.

sorry to say but u might find something better to pass time dude:lol:

Non-funcional? Have you taken to many drugs today sardar jee? Are you foking retarded or what? Pakistani punjabi poets still uses same script.

Urdu poetry as we know today started 3 centuries ago and dominated by punjabis ever since then. Get some self respect.

u are no punjabi??
i asked u 2 times in punjabi and ur reply is zero so cut the crap man.

i don't need advice from a fellow who dosen't even speak punjabi but is staking claim to the language

You're the one low on self respect , the best Urdu authors and poets are from UP and Punjab came into the scene much later.

u are no punjabi??
i asked u 2 times in punjabi and ur reply is zero so cut the crap man.

i don't need advice from a fellow who dosen't even speak punjabi but is staking claim to the language

Ofcourse i am pure punjabi you druggie sardar, you can't even read punjabi. Shame on you.

quit being a fanboy...we too make dramas on social issues but as usual all are pieces of trash just like pakistani dramas.
only women and children and men with no option watch those.
sorry to say but u might find something better to pass time dude

You just don't know about Urdu literature and Pakistani dramas, just posting for fun.

Ofcourse i am pure punjabi you druggie sardar, you can't even read punjabi. Shame on you.

saaleya bakwaas band kar.
wadda pure punjabi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just don't know about Urdu literature and Pakistani dramas, just posting for fun.

oh i have seen my fair share of pakistani and indian shit,,,,,and its actually bad.
we are way below global standards

urdu is not the provincial language of Punjab. Punjabi is the provincial language of Punjab.

Also, Lahore is not the centre of Urdu literature in Pakistan. It is Karachi.

@save_ghenda

Provincial means official use in the province.

oh i have seen my fair share of pakistani and indian shit,,,,,and its actually bad.
we are way below global standards

Have you read or seen dramas of Ashfaq Ahmed, Haseena Moin, Fatima Surrayia Bajya etc?? many of those are treated as master piece even in your country.

Off top: I want you to plz compare updated M2ks of IAF with M2k9s of UAE on mirage upgrade thread.

Have you read or seen dramas of Ashfaq Ahmed, Haseena Moin, Fatima Surrayia Bajya etc?? many of those are treated as master piece even in your country.

Off top: I want you to plz compare updated M2ks of IAF with M2k9s of UAE on mirage upgrade thread.

no need to even do that.............upgraded mirage 2000 make them equal to just 2005 mk2 at best.
2000-9 should be superior.

but lets see

once again start posting stupid shit for all i care,,,lol.

sach taa eh aa tu punjabi hai hi nai,,,saala jhootha aadmi:lol::lol::lol:

The Punjabi used in Pakistani movies is pidgin of Punjabi and Urdu, I still find Indian Punjabi movies more difficult to understand.

The debate is about urdu bow lets finish it i request both pakistanis and indians to or read the pakistan anthem or the song yeh watan tumhara hai and translate it. These both are the real pure urdu and i can with guarantee say that no indian would be able to translate it without help. As for pakistanis they would be!!

Back
Top Bottom