What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

Yes we've had this discussion before , but the point of discussion is where did Urdu evolve as we know it today and from which languages, the fact is its evolution and development has got nothing to with modern day Pakistan .

The word Urdu itself was used for the language since the 18th century , moreover it was centred around Delhi and UP . The hybrid language from which Hindi and Urdu evolved was called Hindvi or Dehlvi. Deccani had a significant contribution to Urdu. Early Urdu writers were from UP and Deccan. Amir Khusro, Wali Deccani, Qaim Chandpuri, Haider Ali Atish , Mirza Ghalib, Mir Babar Ali Anees etc .

Amir Khusro turkic father, Kashmiri mother. :lol: Mirza Ghalib again non bhaiya origin :rofl: Don't know about others, but i am pretty sure they are not bhaiyas

To is your overly used hindi sounds artificial while urdu sounds more real!!

by real he mean tere mere ko like tapori language, its like saying nigger lingo in USA is pure English.

Pakistani drams are not based on melodrama, they are topic oriented, and a all recent super hit dramas are based on super hit novels written on social issues or topics.

really,,,lol:lol::lol:
admit it dude our dramas suck big time.....................big fucki** time

This is not bookish Urdu, this what we speak in daily routine, you will not be able understand if bookish Urdu is used in our dramas, although few dramas have characters which use some bookish Urdu.

That's not true, the general Urdu spoken by Pakistanis has thick Punjabi accent and often sound rustic.

Amir Khusro turkic father, Kashmiri mother. :lol: Mirza Ghalib again non bhaiya origin :rofl: Don't know about others, but i am pretty sure they are not bhaiyas

by real he mean tere mere ko like tapori language, its like saying nigger lingo in USA is pure English.

yup rumour has it that mirza ghalib was actually a blue eyed arab who just loved to live in poverty thats why he came to india.
u are damn right man,,ur concepts are amazing:enjoy:

Amir Khusro turkic father, Kashmiri mother. :lol: Mirza Ghalib again non bhaiya origin :rofl: Don't know about others, but i am pretty sure they are not bhaiyas.

These people accepted local language of Indians while the Muslim invaders spoke Turkish or Persian. ;)

Last edited:
Amir Khusro turkic father, Kashmiri mother. :lol: Mirza Ghalib again non bhaiya origin :rofl: Don't know about others, but i am pretty sure they are non-bhaiyas

Where was he born? ----> UP . Throughout the ages people of different origins have settled down in the fertile plains of Ganga-Yamuna doab at some point or the other, those born here are the sons of the soil,hence all these great Urdu writers and poets i'v mentioned are Bhaiyas and yours is a bhaiya language . Now Burn :lol:

These people accepted local language of Indians while the Muslim invaders spoke Turkish or Persian. ;)

Local? Please turkic people are not local. Don't insult our intelligence, they brought their own language instead of speaking hindu language.

No one really speaks the pure urdu anymore except few people in both countries since the rise of bollywood urdu has shifted from being close to persian to hindi. Our older generation does speak proper urdu but todays generation doesnt. In england ive come across many indians from up and all of them used worda like barya and to me sounds more like hindi. In pakistan on the otherhand with more than 50% of the population being punjabi urdu is influenced by it but not as much as it is the national language.

Where was he born? ----> UP . Throughout the ages people of different origins have settled down in the fertile plains of Ganga-Yamuna doab at some point or the other, those born here are the sons of the soil,hence all these great Urdu writers and poets i'v mentioned are Bhaiyas and yours is a bhaiya language . Now Burn :lol:

He was Turkic, they invaded and brought their own language. How can jungli bhaiya claim urdu is byond me. There is a reason you guys can't do poetry in urdu. Now keep claiming invaders as your own, you guys are known to have self respect issues. Especially when in some other thread you guys will not waste a minute to insult these same muslims invaders, right @Multani?

These muslims brought civilization to Ganga land and lifted many people from jungles.

really,,,lol
admit it dude our dramas suck big time.....................big fucki** time

If you are taking about Indian dramas then yes and they are now predictable, but Pakistani dramas are way better and realistic.

Local? Please turkic people are not local. Don't insult our intelligence, they brought their own language instead of speaking hindu language.

Turks spoke Turkish or Persian, so how Hindustani become their language, the word Hindustani itself means 'Indian' to distinguish it from their Turkish and Persian languages. ab jhootha gyan batna band karo.

You are burning, he was Turkic were invaded and brought their own language. How can jungli bhaiya claim urdu is byond me. There is a reason you guys can't do poetry in urdu.

We all are African origin , how does it matters what were his origins , he was born in UP and was the son of the soil , hence a bhaiya. All great Urdu poets are bhiayas . Maybe they were junglee thats why they did so great poetry in Urdu.

ps: Yours is a bhaiya language . Now burn :lol:

Yes we've had this discussion before , but the point of discussion is where did Urdu evolve as we know it today and from which languages, the fact is its evolution and development has got nothing to with modern day Pakistan .

The word Urdu itself was used for the language since the 18th century , moreover it was centred around Delhi and UP . The hybrid language from which Hindi and Urdu evolved was called Hindvi or Dehlvi. Deccani had a significant contribution to Urdu. Early Urdu writers were from UP and Deccan. Amir Khusro, Wali Deccani, Qaim Chandpuri, Haider Ali Atish , Mirza Ghalib, Mir Babar Ali Anees etc .

It is nice to see that you are reading further about Urdu. You didnt know about the DEEP Dakkani connection to Urdu before.

Dakkan [ a massive region like Sholapur, Nanded, Aurangabad in its west ] is like a 1000 kms south of Delhi

@save_ghenda

He was Turkic, they invaded and brought their own language. How can jungli bhaiya claim urdu is byond me. There is a reason you guys can't do poetry in urdu. Now keep claiming invaders as your own, you guys are known to have self respect issues. Especially when in some other thread you guys will not waste a minute to insult these same muslims invaders, right @Multani?

These muslims brought civilization to Ganga land and lifted many people from jungles.

Abe Dhakkan, Shah Jehan first used the term Zabaan e Urdu in 17th century, before that no such term existed. Amir Khusro wrote poems in two Indian dialects Khariboli of Delhi and Brajbhasha of Mathura. ;)

If you are taking about Indian dramas then yes and they are now predictable, but Pakistani dramas are way better and realistic.

god luck then.
i prefer better stuff than subcontinent saas-bahu--bacche---shaadi--mundan---talaaq---bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom