What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

I didn't think this drama serial was all that, Humsafar now, that was a drama serial to come out of the Pakistani entertainment in years that was something special. Hope, they show that one and captivate the Indian audience.

Learn from parents? Original bojpuri :sick: I agree we speak pure standard urdu. There is a reason not a single bhaiya poet in urdu while one can't count how many punjabi urdu poets there are:pakistan:

The Lollywood song also put Bhojpuri in Urdu songs, so that they could copy movie themes Raj Kapoor's classic Teesri Kasam. I really never saw any Pakistani except Muhajirs who could speak it properly, like the world ghenda seems screwing of Urdu.

ankh thele kar beghartaaa

photo.jpg
Photo hi itni aye .. nahi ta mein aankh chukni ae nahi thi
Slide89.JPG

There is nothing wrong in any good serial being hit in India. The main problem with Indians and to some extent Pakistani's is that they try to learn about each other countries only through media and have hyperbola about each others countries. A normal Indian has no idea about Pakistan and from what I observe here, the Pakistani's do not seems to understand us as well.

People to people contact have been bashed by fundamentalist on both sides.Neighbor's has to know each other and serials can be one way of knowing them. Not the only way.

Their heavily loaded bookish Urdu make these serials too artificial sounding

This is not bookish Urdu, this what we speak in daily routine, you will not be able understand if bookish Urdu is used in our dramas, although few dramas have characters which use some bookish Urdu.

urdu has been native to Pakistan since its inception. We had this discussion earlier.

Punjab alone has hundeds of Islamic Schools with thousands of Urdu mansucripts preserved for more than 400 years, especially the mid 1700s during Shah WaliAllah Dahalvi RA time

it was throughout Punjab for hundreds of years being the religious language of the Muslims of Pakistan

Yes we've had this discussion before , but the point of discussion is where did Urdu evolve as we know it today and from which languages, the fact is its evolution and development has got nothing to with modern day Pakistan .

The word Urdu itself was used for the language since the 18th century , moreover it was centred around Delhi and UP . The hybrid language from which Hindi and Urdu evolved was called Hindvi or Dehlvi. Deccani had a significant contribution to Urdu. Early Urdu writers were from UP and Deccan. Amir Khusro, Wali Deccani, Qaim Chandpuri, Haider Ali Atish , Mirza Ghalib, Mir Babar Ali Anees etc .

Learn from parents? Original bojpuri :sick: I agree we speak pure standard urdu. There is a reason not a single bhaiya poet in urdu while one can't count how many punjabi urdu poets there are:pakistan:

recently i met a personality from Allahabad Purvanchal [ eastern Uttar Pradesh], and he told me [ actually tried to convince me ] that among the best poets dominating urdu are Punjabis

@INDIC

The Lollywood song also put Bhojpuri in Urdu songs, so that they could copy movie themes Raj Kapoor's classic Teesri Kasam. I really never saw any Pakistani except Muhajirs who could speak it properly, like the world ghenda seems screwing of Urdu.

This is how we write gainda in urdu

گینڈا

can you read this? If not then you speak bastard version of urdu. Roman urdu screwed lol only bhaiya who have no idea will say that. First learn to read urdu.

recently i met a personality from Allahabad Purvanchal [ eastern Uttar Pradesh], and he told me [ actually tried to convince me ] that among the best poets dominating urdu are Punjabis

Ofcourse they are punjabis, as you know multani being from Multan. Poetry runs in our blood. No matter which language, urdu or punjabi.

Their heavily loaded bookish Urdu make these serials too artificial sounding. The Indian serials uses regional Hindi vernacular that makes those serial more real.
To is your overly used hindi sounds artificial while urdu sounds more real!!

same melodramatic shit like other indian dramas,,,only fit for women.

Pakistani drams are not based on melodrama, they are topic oriented, and a all recent super hit dramas are based on super hit novels written on social issues or topics.

@INDIC

I agree with that, after Urdu became provincial language of Punjab, Lahore emerged as a centre of Urdu literature.

Back
Top Bottom