What's new

Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit in India

Bhartis don't have any culture, by absorbing paksitani culture they are just gaining culture because they have no "culture" that they could possibly loose

well then why some Pakistanis were crying of yindoo cultural invasion!!! why are they afraid of some thing which does not exist !

Arabic, Persian and Turkish influence led to Urdu what you think the locals were speaking nothing before the Mughals decided to take up the language? By Islamic influence I mean the words that were added the religious terminology and the script all that was added to Hindustani which led to the creation of Urdu. Script did not differ at first example being even non Muslim Punjabis used Shahmukhi script before the creation of Gurmukhi. Likewise until the creation of devanagri script one can assume the Persian influence script was the norm. Oh yeah and what persianization of Urdu there was no further Persianization if you are talking about Pakistan national anthem that shit is pure Farsi. The only words that make it into urdu are the ones urdu borrowed from farsi which is why a Pakistani kid will understand a bit like zameen arz etc. Ask @LoveIcon who lives in Iran what that is he will tell you that is normal farsi.

You want me to debate with internet professors who are again n again referring term "Zubaan-e-Urdu" on one hand on other hand winning about Persianization of Urdu? When infect "Zubaan-e-Urdu" itself is Persian word Hindi equivalent of this will be "Urdu Zubaan"

You want me to debate with internet professors who are again n again referring term "Zubaan-e-Urdu" on one hand on other hand winning about Persianization of Urdu? When infect "Zubaan-e-Urdu" itself is Persian word Hindi equivalent of this will be "Urdu Zubaan"

are chicha, Hindi equivalent will Urdu bhasha. ;)

My mom and dad both used to watch a Pakistani soap a few years ago. Nothing about cultural invasion just superior story telling. And it is not tough to do it Indian soaps suck big time.

Bhai the fact is persian is also not a muslic product, arabic is also not a muslim product and hindi is also not a muslim product.
So in the end Urdu is also not a muslim product. Lol

Just because you guys found some real comedians doesnt mean the interest has shifted-
Pakistani dramas are getting popular in india because they got quality and substance-

Ghantaa. I am telling you that even if they are famous which I never heard, they are for one season only after that people will get bored. In long term these serials, they suck.

Last edited:
My indian bi tch likes Pakistani Dramas a lot- i recommend her and she watches online on youtube-
About the bi tch part i call her that and she loves it- so no need to get all worked up- she is my indian bi tch- so don't pass judgements-

dont be frustrated, I didnt lie about my girlfrnd. I think you are fond of bit ches, well you should give them rabies vacc. Before you do whtever.. lol.

and dont make useless personal comments. :police:

Even if its true whats the problem??

Urdu is just another Indian language so lets enjoy Pakistani serials with one of Indian language urdu

Yes but Pakistani serials uses heavily Persian loaded Urdu compared to use in the vernacular and I also don't like the accent because nowhere sounds close to Karachi accent but seems like some angrez dude trying to speak Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom