What's new

Top 43 air forces (based on plane quality and quantity).

I can assure you that source is not completely correct.

It states India has 15 Saras on order

Only 2 Saras have been produced to date and 1 has crashed killing everyone people onboard.

Ever since then the entire project is in cold storage

Also it says we have 22 AH-64 E Guardian on order when deal has not been signed as yet.

Many inaccuracies you can easily verify them.

@500 man you like headacke now you have to stisfy all those people who think your rating of their country are not correct or missing some thing Looool chear and good luck.

By they way how dare you escape Iraq ha ha ha ha ha ha at least give us some points god damn it. Lool my eyes watery from lauphing.

But seriously look at the US surpassing Russia the closest one with ten thousand point.

TOP AIR FORCES BASED ON COMBAT RECORDS
1.USAF
2. Israeli air force
3.PAF
4.German air force
5.RAF

@500
In 2013,we had more than 121 Rafales in service,not 90,and probably more for today.

Last edited:
nothing more than a mere dick measuring contest

Iran has 206 fighter jets including 44 4th gen. Canada has 90 4th gen fighter jets. Probably I had to downgrade Iran due to poor condition of many its jets.
In your list iran's airforce is stronger that those of sweden and poland too ! that's nice to say but not real , not only iran's planes are old but their ordnances are too big , what takes pride iran in is her missiles

@500 man you like headacke now you have to stisfy all those people who think your rating of their country are not correct or missing some thing Looool chear and good luck.
I expected for more criticism actually :)

By they way how dare you escape Iraq ha ha ha ha ha ha at least give us some points god damn it. Lool my eyes watery from lauphing.
Iraq will enter the list when receives 36 F-16IQ. :victory1:

But seriously look at the US surpassing Russia the closest one with ten thousand point.
Yep and it does not even include Navy and Marines. :crazy_pilot:

I expected for more criticism actually :)

Iraq will enter the list when receives 36 F-16IQ. :victory1:

Yep and it does not even include Navy and Marines. :crazy_pilot:
They said few month then they will deliver them but no clue how many weeks those few weeks.

I was joking for real.

aassde.PNG
WIKIPEDIA stated that india had 200 su 30mki ?

Back
Top Bottom