What's new

Top 10 Most Annoying Things Drivers Do

small town dudes driving slow...:hitwall:

small town dudes driving in the middle of the road:hitwall:

woman(aunties) driving on the middle of the road:hitwall:

giving beams:hitwall:

getting slow while reading or writing or listening to the phone .:hitwall:

the moment the signal turns green, someone from back would press horn !! :hitwall:

fastening your car when you see someone trying to cross the road

someone coming from highway is usually driving faster than usual traffic speed in the city so he scares the sshhiittt out of you with his already turned on beam, and impressive horn, right behind you...

changing lane without looking left right, at a slower pace,

right on the turning place, remembering oh my destination was that way !!

and lastly those who drive at canal road, lahore, know this...why the hell someone's car gets busted on the bottle neck of the road ??

People in bus spitting paan all over your face.....happened to me so many times i lost count:frown:.

I try to drive calmly but when someone do some mad thing i cant control myself then i will commit these crimes

Also few friends think they know better about driving then me and whenever they are sitting in my car they will always be talking like
look car is coming, drive slowly
well drive carefully. Car can be out of control at any time

My reaction??? I start driving madly on the IJP road (anyone from Islamabad know how many trucks are there on IJP.) I am a bad driver :cry:

You mean to say you drive like a Pathan truck driver on niswar? :lol:

What about this?

--> Without License
--> Without helmet
--> Under aged

F2GNN.jpg

Seems like everyone here would hate me.. No license, underage, over speeding, annoying others, rash driving, driving like a tank (Dad took the car :P).

This ad sure shows how to deal with freaks who annoys with horn noise:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like everyone here would hate me.. No license, underage, over speeding, annoying others, rash driving, driving like a tank (Dad took the car :P).

bhaiya Imran khan aagiya tou phir tera kia hoga kaliya ?:lol: waise I myself dont have what they call license. Never been ticket in a decade or so...

You mean to say you drive like a Pathan truck driver on niswar? :lol:

no. I drive like a ANGRY PUNJABI. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

i love you. Enjoy your age but remember seat belts lolz

For me the worst thing has to be my gf when we have a fight and am on my to drop her to her place in that short time she will say every thing possible you hate me you dont care for me more over you dont know how to drive

If somebdy honks........... I dont let him over take.

If somebdy uses high beams.......... i use all my mine....(love doing tht on my suv).... which makes him lower his....

If somebdy tries to wrongly over take................... I come in front of him...

Im stubborn..

If somebdy honks........... I dont let him over take.

If somebdy uses high beams.......... i use all my light (love doing tht on my suv)....

If somebdy tries to over take................... I come in front of him...

Im stubborn.

typical Pakistani :lol:

For me the worst thing has to be my gf when we have a fight and am on my to drop her to her place in that short time she will say every thing possible you hate me you dont care for me more over you dont know how to drive

Exactly the same case with me, but she had changed her opinion after watching my DAD's driving :cheesy: Unfortunately we got married year back :lol:

Also few friends think they know better about driving then me and whenever they are sitting in my car they will always be talking like
look car is coming, drive slowly
well drive carefully. Car can be out of control at any time
My reaction??? I start driving madly on the IJP road (anyone from Islamabad know how many trucks are there on IJP.) I am a bad driver :cry:

i use to do that to scare friends once was with a cousin who use to talk all the cautious crap sitting on the passanger seat , one unlucky day was following the routine rammed my dads car on a tree at high speed , it was so bad that the car had some major problems with foundation and chassis ... that was the last time i showed off rash driving ,,, be careful

i use to do that to scare friends once was with a cousin who use to talk all the cautious crap sitting on the passanger seat , one unlucky day was following the routine rammed my dads car on a tree at high speed , it was so bad that the car had some major problems with foundation and chassis ... that was the last time i showed off rash driving ,,, be careful

thanks for the advice. I dont like it but get frustrated and then ....

Back
Top Bottom